Texas Fishing Forum

Rain!

Posted By: wabash2015

Rain! - 11/04/22 06:38 PM

We're getting more rain south of DFW. Hopefully it makes it way to some of the lakes that are starving for water so we can actually fish them again. I'm looking at you Pat Cleburne.
Posted By: Dubee

Re: Rain! - 11/04/22 06:49 PM

Originally Posted by wabash2015
We're getting more rain south of DFW. Hopefully it makes it way to some of the lakes that are starving for water so we can actually fish them again. I'm looking at you Pat Cleburne.

Cleburne is going to be really good in a couple years. Have you seen all the growth out there
Posted By: rickys

Re: Rain! - 11/04/22 06:55 PM

I just hope it doesn't go dry before it fills back up. I just looked at lake levels, and I think it said it was just over 9ft low. Wow...
Posted By: wabash2015

Re: Rain! - 11/04/22 07:21 PM

Originally Posted by Dubee
Originally Posted by wabash2015

Cleburne is going to be really good in a couple years. Have you seen all the growth out there

Yep it's gonna be wonderful. I wish the city/county would dredge out the ramps, especially the west side one so that the lake can be used in lower water levels. Obviously with it being 9 feet low that probably won't happen, but we could still reliably use the ramps even if it's 3-4 feet low. I think the last time I was able to (barely) use the east side ramp was when it was around 3-4 ft low.
Posted By: 206champion

Re: Rain! - 11/05/22 02:52 PM

Nothing but a sprinkle here in Decatur.
Posted By: ogles824 (aka Lakewaydr50)

Re: Rain! - 11/06/22 11:43 AM

Watching the lake levels around northeast Texas ans so far what we've gotten in the past couple of weeks hasn't moved them but inches on the one's I've observed. As we get more ground saturation I figure the rate they are filling will improve.
Posted By: SRitchey

Re: Rain! - 11/06/22 05:10 PM

Originally Posted by ogles824 (aka Lakewaydr50)
Watching the lake levels around northeast Texas ans so far what we've gotten in the past couple of weeks hasn't moved them but inches on the one's I've observed. As we get more ground saturation I figure the rate they are filling will improve.

Same here
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum