Texas Fishing Forum

Nako Weights Beware

Posted By: James P.

Nako Weights Beware - 10/30/22 09:08 PM

Anyone ordered or used these weights? I was getting low on my Tungsten
Stock so I figured I would give them a try. Well I got my order fast but missing weights in sealed package.
Sent them 3 emails with no response, but they send me advertisement emails.
Their customer service stinks. Rant over.
Posted By: tmd11111

Re: Nako Weights Beware - 10/30/22 10:05 PM

omfishingsinkers

This is who I use and have always had great service.
Posted By: 9094

Re: Nako Weights Beware - 10/31/22 12:20 AM

I have bought from a Nako plenty and never had a problem. Plus the owner has followed up directly with me on if I was satisfied.
Posted By: Jeeper92

Re: Nako Weights Beware - 10/31/22 01:09 AM

I use flipside outdoors. Ever order has been perfect and their prices are good. Ships from Arlington which means I get them in 2 days here in Austin. Pretty sure it’s a guy that orders them from China and fills them out of his house but it works.
Posted By: Finesse EMPEROR/ Dropshot King

Re: Nako Weights Beware - 10/31/22 02:25 AM

Just go to Anglers Pro Tackle and get them in person! plus cheaper you can buy one or 1000.
Posted By: CADD

Re: Nako Weights Beware - 10/31/22 04:36 AM

I've ordered some and never had an issue.
Posted By: McLovin’

Re: Nako Weights Beware - 10/31/22 05:49 AM

I use Flipside…never any issues
Posted By: Jons3825

Re: Nako Weights Beware - 10/31/22 01:28 PM

I hear Rivera Tackle will soon be doing tungsten again.
Posted By: mossyback75

Re: Nako Weights Beware - 10/31/22 04:07 PM

Nako seems to be legit to me. Ordered multiple weights from them multiple times without issue.
Posted By: sprigsss

Re: Nako Weights Beware - 10/31/22 05:47 PM

I've ordered once from Nako. Placed a pretty sizable order and received everything I ordered, fairly quickly.

Seems as though the paint doesn't hold up quite as well as the weights I normally used to get at Academy, but would order from them again.
Posted By: tigers5285

Re: Nako Weights Beware - 10/31/22 05:50 PM

My experience was very positive also.
Posted By: Pigeon

Re: Nako Weights Beware - 11/01/22 12:56 PM

omfishingsinkers
Posted By: FishAdmirer

Re: Nako Weights Beware - 11/05/22 06:15 PM

I bought some Nako weights on Amazon when they were on sale. I bought the 1/32 and received 1/8. Contacted Nako with pictures showing the clearly mismarked labels and they told me to send the weights back to Amazon and buy again.

I kept the weights and bought more. Too much trouble to return such a small package and order. I think they should have thanked me for letting them know about the issue and sent me the replacements for my trouoble.

The weights seem to be good quality at a good price. I've bought 6-7 packages from them.
Posted By: Txduckhunter

Re: Nako Weights Beware - 11/06/22 01:01 AM

Originally Posted by Jeeper92
I use flipside outdoors. Ever order has been perfect and their prices are good. Ships from Arlington which means I get them in 2 days here in Austin. Pretty sure it’s a guy that orders them from China and fills them out of his house but it works.

This
Posted By: Pearman27

Re: Nako Weights Beware - 11/10/22 02:39 PM

I have used Nako 4-5 times and never had any issues, must be an isolated case. I do think it is strange not to get resolution.. I have never had an issue so its hard to say anything about the customer service. Good Luck.
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum