Texas Fishing Forum

TFO Tactical Elite rods

Posted By: fivebites

TFO Tactical Elite rods - 09/10/22 10:58 PM

So my older brother shows up out of the blue, hops out of his truck, opens up the tailgate and pulls out two brand new rods and stands there grinning. I'm like, "ok, what"? He says, "here ya go"! Me:"why"? Brother, "cause you'll love them"! Love that guy! Trying them manana!
Posted By: txmasterpo

Re: TFO Tactical Elite rods - 09/11/22 05:42 AM

I have 20 of them...didn't pay retail, but they are solid
Posted By: jippedgenes

Re: TFO Tactical Elite rods - 09/11/22 02:54 PM

Agree, great rods. When I go to the shop I always play with them and try to talk myself out of another as I already have spare rods at home.
Posted By: n_fish

Re: TFO Tactical Elite rods - 09/11/22 04:32 PM

Good stuff!
Posted By: coachmas

Re: TFO Tactical Elite rods - 09/11/22 05:53 PM

Heck I’ve had 5 new with tags in my shop for 1-2 years now that I won in two different events. Finally decided to give one a try this summer. They are ok. They Have more weight to them than the Falcons, Kistler, or Dobyns I use. I did use a couple of the TFO Tacitcal series several years ago. I liked them for moving baits as they loaded up nicely, but I couldn’t feel anything with bottom contact baits compared to other rods.
Posted By: fivebites

Re: TFO Tactical Elite rods - 09/11/22 09:14 PM

Originally Posted by coachmas
Heck I’ve had 5 new with tags in my shop for 1-2 years now that I won in two different events. Finally decided to give one a try this summer. They are ok. They Have more weight to them than the Falcons, Kistler, or Dobyns I use. I did use a couple of the TFO Tacitcal series several years ago. I liked them for moving baits as they loaded up nicely, but I couldn’t feel anything with bottom contact baits compared to other rods.

IDK, coach. I tried the 7'er today and whacked em pretty good with baby brush hogs in the grass. Then caught 4 on a squarebill with the 7'6. I like em! Especially considering how they got to me and the price! LOL!
Posted By: coachmas

Re: TFO Tactical Elite rods - 09/11/22 09:42 PM

Originally Posted by fivebites
Originally Posted by coachmas

IDK, coach. I tried the 7'er today and whacked em pretty good with baby brush hogs in the grass. Then caught 4 on a squarebill with the 7'6. I like em! Especially considering how they got to me and the price! LOL!

Nice!
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum