I got my $12 ready!
Posted By: Reel Addict

Re: New License go on sale today - 08/15/22 05:00 PM

Originally Posted by RedRanger
[Linked Image]

roflmao
Posted By: avid_basser

Re: New License go on sale today - 08/15/22 05:45 PM

Ordered....and also ordered the Texoma license as I plan on fishing there a time or two this year.
Posted By: grout-scout

Re: New License go on sale today - 08/15/22 06:56 PM

Dang, meant to do that this morning to avoid the crowd.
Posted By: Douglas J

Re: New License go on sale today - 08/15/22 07:33 PM

[Linked Image]

soldier
Posted By: avid_basser

Re: New License go on sale today - 08/15/22 07:38 PM

Originally Posted by grout-scout
Dang, meant to do that this morning to avoid the crowd.

roflmao
Posted By: Texan Til I Die

Re: New License go on sale today - 08/15/22 07:41 PM

For the lazy ones who don't want to look it up.

https://tpwd.texas.gov/business/licenses/online_sales/
Posted By: V-Bottom

Re: New License go on sale today - 08/15/22 08:00 PM

If you are a disabled veteran, 50% or more, you have to apply in person...NO online stuff.
Getting my Super Combo soon. FREE flag soldier
Posted By: Oldrabbit

Re: New License go on sale today - 08/15/22 08:01 PM

Senior Super Combo tomorrow.
Posted By: pkhunter624

Re: New License go on sale today - 08/15/22 09:17 PM

Originally Posted by Oldrabbit

Got mine today on line
Posted By: Gilly1991

Re: New License go on sale today - 08/15/22 09:37 PM

Originally Posted by V-Bottom
If you are a disabled veteran, 50% or more, you have to apply in person...NO online stuff.
Getting my Super Combo soon. FREE flag soldier

Last year when I went in for it, took almost a hour. Tons of questions and a slow process. Almost felt like I needed a lawyer.
Then again, could've been the first week for the kid at Academy.
Posted By: SteezMacQueen

Re: New License go on sale today - 08/15/22 10:50 PM

Originally Posted by pkhunter624
Originally Posted by Oldrabbit

Got mine today on line

+1. Fast and easy. Worth the $5 premium to not have to leave the easy chair. cheers
Posted By: cob

Re: New License go on sale today - 08/15/22 10:56 PM

Took all of 12 minutes to get my DV super combo at 12:30 at Academy Georgetown today.
Posted By: basseditor

Re: New License go on sale today - 08/15/22 11:02 PM

I opted for the all digital Sr. Super Combo license. Easy, but must remember to carry paper and pen in the field for tagging.
Posted By: ezbassin

Re: New License go on sale today - 08/15/22 11:34 PM

[Linked Image]

+1

Democraps are all IDIOTS and are Destroying America daily.
Posted By: Etread3332

Re: New License go on sale today - 08/31/22 04:14 PM

They arent just August to August any longer. i dont know when it changed, but I just do mine annually online in March and its good until the following March. I write the number down and keep it in my wallet and the license shows up in the mail 3 or 4 days later.
Posted By: NateRich5797

Re: New License go on sale today - 08/31/22 04:35 PM

I just ordered mine over the phone. I didn't do it on the app because Item 231 wasn't showing in the app. No problem over the phone, but of course they charged me an additional $5 service fee for doing it over the phone. eeks
Posted By: SteezMacQueen

Re: New License go on sale today - 08/31/22 06:22 PM

Originally Posted by NateRich5797
I just ordered mine over the phone. I didn't do it on the app because Item 231 wasn't showing in the app. No problem over the phone, but of course they charged me an additional $5 service fee for doing it over the phone. eeks

They charge $5 extra for online as well. Called it a “convenience fee”. Lol. I saved that much, or more, in gas and time so the $5 is good with me. It was pretty convenient too!
Posted By: INAMINUTE

Re: New License go on sale today - 09/01/22 04:03 PM

Originally Posted by SteezMacQueen
Originally Posted by NateRich5797

They charge $5 extra for online as well. Called it a “convenience fee”. Lol. I saved that much, or more, in gas and time so the $5 is good with me. It was pretty convenient too!

I thought it was really convenient as well. Since harvest info can’t be submitted in the app until cell coverage is attained, I hope they have a consistent process to confirm that people are pushing submit when in range and not just erasing the entry when they get home. Personally, I think it would be better if it would either auto submit when coverage is attained OR once you enter harvest info in the field, it can’t be changed or deleted regardless of cell coverage. I may be over thinking it but cheaters gonna cheat. I could see cheaters only hitting submit if they are getting pulled over.
Posted By: dk2429

Re: New License go on sale today - 09/02/22 03:18 AM

Just renewed mine yesterday at Academy. $145 and 20 mins later, I finallly got it roflmao

Academy is usually very quick with getting them printed out for you in my experience. I must have gone on the day when the new hires were running the show.
Posted By: forkduc

Re: New License go on sale today - 09/03/22 08:52 PM

Thanks, I’ll get mine🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸
Need any paperwork for proof other than a VA card?
Posted By: David Burton

Re: New License go on sale today - 09/04/22 05:06 PM

Originally Posted by dk2429
Just renewed mine yesterday at Academy. $145 and 20 mins later, I finallly got it roflmao

Academy is usually very quick with getting them printed out for you in my experience. I must have gone on the day when the new hires were running the show.

I understand the delay. I had to convince the Cashier I had to pay first then print. She still asked someone else.
Posted By: ogles824 (aka Lakewaydr50)

Re: New License go on sale today - 09/05/22 03:00 PM

I bought mine Thursday night on the tp&w website. Extra $5..........
Posted By: hopalong

Re: New License go on sale today - 09/05/22 03:15 PM

Originally Posted by avid_basser
Ordered....and also ordered the Texoma license as I plan on fishing there a time or two this year.

if 65 or older you don't need the texoma license.

Lake Texoma License
With this license, valid until December 31 following the date of issuance, a person may fish in both the Texas and Oklahoma waters of Lake Texoma without any additional Texas or Oklahoma fishing licenses. A Texas resident 65 years of age or older does not need this license to fish in the Oklahoma portion of Lake Texoma. Lake Texoma license is valid only on Lake Texoma.

https://tpwd.texas.gov/regulations/...s-packages/fishing-licenses-and-packages
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum