Texas Fishing Forum

NPFL. Is live

Posted By: Fishing on a string

NPFL. Is live - 06/30/22 12:01 PM

I quit getting on this site because of the drama. However if there’s still those old timers who appreciate fishing, then go watch the NPFL. Here. https://thenationalprofessionalfishingleague.com/live-broadcast/
Posted By: Common Cat

Re: NPFL. Is live - 06/30/22 02:37 PM

Thanks for the reminder...
Posted By: The Netstretcher

Re: NPFL. Is live - 06/30/22 04:09 PM

Patrick Walters' stats:

Tourney 1: Didn't fish
Tourney 2: 2nd Place
Tourney 3: 1st Place
Tourney 4: 4th Place after day one

Nobody has won more money than him this year and he is doing pretty well in AOY even with only fishing 66% of the tournaments so far. I think this shows how much higher level the Elite and BPT anglers are compared to the rest of the competitors.
Posted By: Douglas J

Re: NPFL. Is live - 06/30/22 04:17 PM

I bet some of the field are pissed they recruited some big name hammers to come fish.
Posted By: Fishing on a string

Re: NPFL. Is live - 06/30/22 08:37 PM

Originally Posted by Douglas J
I bet some of the field are pissed they recruited some big name hammers to come fish.

There’s probably a couple under their breath. But the majority take it as a challenge. They are just as good as he is and if you pay attention you will see that. The majority of these guy’s work jobs and are proving they can compete at any level.
Posted By: Dubee

Re: NPFL. Is live - 07/01/22 12:43 AM

Originally Posted by The Netstretcher
Patrick Walters' stats:

Tourney 1: Didn't fish
Tourney 2: 2nd Place
Tourney 3: 1st Place
Tourney 4: 4th Place after day one

Nobody has won more money than him this year and he is doing pretty well in AOY even with only fishing 66% of the tournaments so far. I think this shows how much higher level the Elite and BPT anglers are compared to the rest of the competitors.

74th after day 2
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum