Texas Fishing Forum

Sea Ark Boats

Posted By: Skeeter_Man1

Sea Ark Boats - 06/27/22 11:07 PM

I have been looking around at what I consider to be one of the top of the line aluminum bass boats. One continues to catch my eye and that the Sea Ark BC 210. Sea Ark seems to be getting there name out there with very nice boats. Looking for any negative or positive feedback from anyone who may own one or have fished out of one.
Posted By: Der Vorsteher

Re: Sea Arc Boats - 06/28/22 01:24 PM

Someone I work with has one, they do more catfishing but I have looked at it, it is a very nice boat. I wouldn't hesitate to buy one if you like it.
Posted By: lure buddy

Re: Sea Arc Boats - 06/28/22 01:26 PM

I have some dealers that sell Sea Arc and they are very happy with the quality of the product and the company.
Posted By: Outdoordude

Re: Sea Arc Boats - 06/28/22 02:44 PM

We have SeaArc's in our work boat fleet that have proven extremely durable. Company owners are good people, have heard no complaints about their boats or the company.
Posted By: IRBF2

Re: Sea Arc Boats - 06/28/22 03:44 PM

y'all keep talking about Sea Arc with a "c" and all I can find is SeaArk with a "k". is that what you are talking about?
Posted By: The Netstretcher

Re: Sea Arc Boats - 06/28/22 04:38 PM

The BC line has some BassCat influences. Pretty neat boats.
Posted By: ChanceHuiet

Re: Sea Arc Boats - 06/28/22 11:12 PM

Originally Posted by The Netstretcher

Influences? Looks like cat building the dang boat.

Re: Sea Arc Boats - 06/29/22 10:57 AM

Thank y’all for the feedback thus far. Yes it is Sea Ark I spelled it wrong.
Posted By: texasryan9

Re: Sea Arc Boats - 06/29/22 03:45 PM

My brother-in-law guides for catfish, crappie, striper out of one. He even fishes the owners tourney in Alabama (? i think) each year. Very stable boat, and very comfortable.
Posted By: ko bass attack 27

Re: Sea Arc Boats - 06/29/22 07:33 PM

Originally Posted by ChanceHuiet
Originally Posted by The Netstretcher

Influences? Looks like cat building the dang boat.

So will it run 80 mph ?

Re: Sea Arc Boats - 06/30/22 02:54 AM

What I have gathered claims lower to mid 70’s with the 250 upgrade.
Posted By: KenTx1962

Re: Sea Arc Boats - 06/30/22 02:04 PM

Guys if ANYONE knows someone with a Sea Ark it is one of the boats I want to review but have not yet found, not many around so if you have one or knows someone that does and they are willing to review please let me know.
Posted By: James Walston

Re: Sea Arc Boats - 06/30/22 04:26 PM

Originally Posted by KenTx1962
Guys if ANYONE knows someone with a Sea Ark it is one of the boats I want to review but have not yet found, not many around so if you have one or knows someone that does and they are willing to review please let me know.

If you contact Bowden Marine in Houston, and talk to William Bowden, he may let you. He is a dealer for them. That, or he can put you in touch with one of his buyers that will.

Bowden Marine
281-441-7773
Posted By: rattletrap

Re: Sea Arc Boats - 06/30/22 07:48 PM

Jerry Hancock, crappie guide on Fork, changed to a Sea Ark this year. Might could help you.
Posted By: FishAdmirer

Re: Sea Arc Boats - 07/01/22 05:00 AM

Chad Ferguson guides for catfish and white bass on Eagle Mountain in a Sea Ark. Might contact him. I bet he would show you around his boat.
Posted By: Gungle

Re: Sea Arc Boats - 07/01/22 11:44 PM

A buddy has one, really nice boat!!!!
Posted By: DLALLDER

Re: Sea Arc Boats - 07/01/22 11:57 PM

SEA ARK and WAR EAGLE boats are both great boats and built in Monticello, Ark.
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum