Texas Fishing Forum

Help keep an eye out for some thieves

Posted By: Mark Perry

Help keep an eye out for some thieves - 06/08/22 06:50 PM

Saw this earlier:

The Camp County Sheriff’s Office is seeking information on a theft that occurred at R&R Marine on Loop 179 last night.
“Deputies Andrew Cox and Brandon Morris were patrolling early this morning and checking businesses when they discovered a lock was cut off a gate at R&R,” Sheriff John Cortelyou said.
The business owner was called, and saw that a golf cart, a company pickup and a new 75 horsepower Mercury boat motor were missing.
Sheriff Cortelyou, Chief Deputy Thomas Cravey and Investigator Randy Huggins were notified and responded to the scene to assist with the investigation. Pittsburg police officers helped search for the stolen items, and Pittsburg Police Sgt. Cody Busbee located the stolen pickup on County Road 4120.
The Sheriff’s Office also recovered the golf cart which was located off County Road 2212. Both have been returned to R&R Marine.
“If anyone has information, no matter how insignificant it may seem, please call us at 903-856-6651,” Sheriff Cortelyou said.
Posted By: Ranger1

Re: Help keep an eye out for some thieves - 06/08/22 07:27 PM

hung
Posted By: fivebites

Re: Help keep an eye out for some thieves - 06/09/22 10:56 AM

F'n thieves.
Posted By: pop r

Re: Help keep an eye out for some thieves - 06/09/22 11:36 AM

whip
Posted By: Lazy Ike

Re: Help keep an eye out for some thieves - 06/09/22 08:55 PM

Originally Posted by pop r
whip

hung x2
Posted By: dk2429

Re: Help keep an eye out for some thieves - 06/09/22 10:51 PM

Originally Posted by Lazy Ike
Originally Posted by pop r
whip

hung x2

hung

X3... That's what they should do
Posted By: Minner Bucket

Re: Help keep an eye out for some thieves - 06/10/22 12:57 AM

Unfortunately thieves are everywhere, I’m sick of them costing me money Fu#%*+^ with my truck! Lots of scum out there!
Posted By: ogles824 (aka Lakewaydr50)

Re: Help keep an eye out for some thieves - 06/10/22 01:25 AM

I live up near Cooper and we are seeing a rise in break ins, thefts, an robberies. They are hitting places weve never had issues. Most of our thefts can usually be tied to drug addictions but some of the stuff we are seeing now makes me think these thefts maybe tied to the economy. As things begin to unwind this may get a lot worse before it gets better. Fortuntely they've caught most of the culprits.
Posted By: Douglas J

Re: Help keep an eye out for some thieves - 06/10/22 02:24 AM

Originally Posted by ogles824 (aka Lakewaydr50)
I live up near Cooper and we are seeing a rise in break ins, thefts, an robberies. They are hitting places weve never had issues. Most of our thefts can usually be tied to drug addictions but some of the stuff we are seeing now makes me think these thefts maybe tied to the economy. As things begin to unwind this may get a lot worse before it gets better. Fortuntely they've caught most of the culprits.

time to start culling the tweakers
Posted By: harvey walker

Re: Help keep an eye out for some thieves - 06/10/22 12:38 PM

Go back to old times CUT OFF THEIR HANDS, I bet that will slow this [censored] down.
Posted By: J.P. Greeson

Re: Help keep an eye out for some thieves - 06/12/22 10:49 PM

Bumping this for R&R
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum