Texas Fishing Forum

Ampere lifepo4 lithium

Posted By: popparon

Ampere lifepo4 lithium - 06/08/22 10:26 AM

The ampere lifepo4 battery is a lot cheaper than the ionic lithium. Are they any good. Tks
Posted By: Phoenix 920 Pro xp

Re: Ampere lifepo4 lithium - 06/08/22 11:14 AM

warranty and support are probably terrible and high/ low temp protections are probably not in the battery. other than that they are probably good
Posted By: Wayne P.

Re: Ampere lifepo4 lithium - 06/08/22 11:55 AM

https://www.bing.com/videos/search?...48447896870F84D5945&&FORM=VRDGAR
Posted By: Jarrett Latta

Re: Ampere lifepo4 lithium - 06/08/22 11:56 AM

Check out ZPro Lithium out of Austin. They just rebranded. They were Ampowsure Lithium. I've been testing for almost a year with no issues. I like that they are local and readily available. Owner is literally a battery scientist
Posted By: Jons3825

Re: Ampere lifepo4 lithium - 06/08/22 03:04 PM

Originally Posted by Jarrett Latta
Check out ZPro Lithium out of Austin. They just rebranded. They were Ampowsure Lithium. I've been testing for almost a year with no issues. I like that they are local and readily available. Owner is literally a battery scientist

I can 2nd these. I have been using them for 8 months or so as well. Using 3 100ah 12v on my ultrex. Not an issue, run forever, no dip, and have forgotten to plug them in without suffering the dreaded no trolling motor due to dead batteries.
Posted By: fivebites

Re: Ampere lifepo4 lithium - 06/09/22 10:55 AM

Originally Posted by Jarrett Latta

Well that would have been a handy bit of info...two weeks ago! LOL.
Posted By: Allen Bass Fisher

Re: Ampere lifepo4 lithium - 06/09/22 12:44 PM

Thanks for the video link Wayne! Very informative. Lots of other related videos as well.
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum