Texas Fishing Forum

New Syndrome

Posted By: blackhorse

New Syndrome - 05/05/22 01:11 PM

Livescope Neck. After staring at screen for hours I now have a new ailment. There is no none cure as of yet unless it is total avoidance.
Posted By: avid_basser

Re: New Syndrome - 05/05/22 01:47 PM

This has been a topic of mine with a buddy who does chiropractic work. These new trends in fishing are HORRIBLE for our ergonomics. Your body is not meant to be bent necked looking down all day at a screen no larger than a tablet.
Posted By: the skipper

Re: New Syndrome - 05/05/22 02:03 PM

I know a chiropractor that has said the same thing about phones. They call it tech neck and she sees lots of teenagers for it
Posted By: T Bird

Re: New Syndrome - 05/05/22 02:14 PM

Wait a few years, they will have a heads up display (HUD) system that projects the images on the Livescope onto a clear visor attached to the bill of your fish'in hat.
Posted By: Scoundrel

Re: New Syndrome - 05/05/22 02:22 PM

Originally Posted by T Bird
Wait a few years, they will have a heads up display (HUD) system that projects the images on the Livescope onto a clear visor attached to the bill of your fish'in hat.

thumb
Posted By: Monty Wright

Re: New Syndrome - 05/05/22 02:28 PM

James Watson runs a mount that adjusts to much higher heights, so you're not looking down. I don't remember the brand name of it though
Posted By: 361V

Re: New Syndrome - 05/05/22 02:30 PM

I’m working on the solution as we speak………[Linked Image]
Posted By: Douglas J

Re: New Syndrome - 05/05/22 02:47 PM

It's called "Scope-Neck".
Posted By: Allison1

Re: New Syndrome - 05/05/22 02:51 PM

Originally Posted by Monty Wright
James Watson runs a mount that adjusts to much higher heights, so you're not looking down. I don't remember the brand name of it though

Allison has had a mount that extends up either 10 or 18" on their 21 footers since 2014.
It appears in the first 30 seconds of this review.
Posted By: Douglas J

Re: New Syndrome - 05/05/22 02:52 PM

Originally Posted by Allison1

Allison has had a mount that extends up either 10 or 18" on their 21 footers since 2014.

https://www.facebook.com/allisonboats/videos/688132967922808/?fallback=1

Are they going to send a scope neck stimi-check soon?
Posted By: yandeltx

Re: New Syndrome - 05/05/22 02:58 PM

Originally Posted by blackhorse
Livescope Neck. After staring at screen for hours I now have a new ailment. There is no none cure as of yet unless it is total avoidance.

Yes this is a serious syndrome, you need to dismantle all of that technology and quickly send it to me. I'm just looking after your best interest.
Posted By: kellisag

Re: New Syndrome - 05/05/22 03:03 PM

Its Beatdown Outdoors. I have one and it raises it to about thigh/waist high, it helps but you are still looking down.
Posted By: SRitchey

Re: New Syndrome - 05/05/22 03:59 PM

Originally Posted by 361V
I’m working on the solution as we speak………[Linked Image]

LMAO!!
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum