Texas Fishing Forum

Panoptix people

Posted By: Medinalakeguy

Panoptix people - 04/21/22 04:09 AM

How long till this is a supported accessory?

https://youtu.be/_aipX77o1n4
Posted By: Rey Basser

Re: Panoptix people - 04/21/22 07:38 PM

He name dropped TFF. Jon must be looking at the forums!
Posted By: Douglas J

Re: Panoptix people - 04/21/22 07:47 PM

Originally Posted by Rey Basser

I think he was more referencing the chodes that frequently throw hate his way from here
Posted By: J.P. Greeson

Re: Panoptix people - 04/21/22 08:05 PM

Originally Posted by Douglas J

I think he was more referencing the chodes that frequently throw hate his way from here

I think it's pretty well split down the middle between people who like/don't like the Googan squad here on the TFF, but yeah, that sounded like more of a shot than a plug. Can't really blame the guy. We do have a few who are pretty boisterous about it. Personally, I respect what they have developed. It's a lot of fun making a living doing something you love.
Posted By: Douglas J

Re: Panoptix people - 04/21/22 08:50 PM

Originally Posted by J.P. Greeson
Originally Posted by Douglas J

I think it's pretty well split down the middle between people who like/don't like the Googan squad here on the TFF, but yeah, that sounded like more of a shot than a plug. Can't really blame the guy. We do have a few who are pretty boisterous about it. Personally, I respect what they have developed. It's a lot of fun making a living doing something you love.

They are truly a success story regardless if you like them or not. You have to admire the businesses they have developed and grown to pretty substantial sizes. Those young men have made themselves successful and sadly a lot of the hate is more than likely from some that aren't nor have ever been too financially successful themselves.

J.P. any attention is good attention!
Posted By: Texan Til I Die

Re: Panoptix people - 04/21/22 09:10 PM

Typically not a fan of their videos, but I thought that was pretty funny. Seemed like the type of thing I'd dream up after downing a few cold ones.
Posted By: ChanceHuiet

Re: Panoptix people - 04/21/22 10:06 PM

While I can't stand what they do and the way they act, as a grown man that goes to a plant every day for my money I respect the hell out of what they have made that company into.

But that doesn't mean I have to buy anything they offer or watch their stuff. But I'm also not going to bash them as that's just childish
Posted By: Duck_Hunter

Re: Panoptix people - 04/21/22 11:17 PM

Actually enjoyed the premise of this video and the sarcasm directed at needing a massive screen for panoptix, and panoptix/live imaging in general.
Posted By: Minner Bucket

Re: Panoptix people - 04/21/22 11:23 PM

I thought it was a pretty damn funny video!
Posted By: hopalong

Re: Panoptix people - 04/21/22 11:26 PM

https://www.garmin.com/en-US/p/518936

roflmao
Posted By: SkeeterRonnie

Re: Panoptix people - 04/22/22 03:21 AM

it’s pleasing to seee a successful company come to fruition! Googan has been one. I’ll use whatever I can get bit on no matter who makes it. Keep it simple
Posted By: Rey Basser

Re: Panoptix people - 04/22/22 08:49 PM

You can use the HDMI output on a GPSMAP 8612xsv to output to any HD display. That might save a little money. smile
Posted By: hurtinee04

Re: Panoptix people - 04/23/22 01:19 AM

Make that money
Posted By: txmasterpo

Re: Panoptix people - 04/23/22 02:53 AM

I don't know who that is.....that makes me happy
Posted By: jbcarroll3000

Re: Panoptix people - 04/25/22 02:41 AM

Originally Posted by ChanceHuiet
While I can't stand what they do and the way they act, as a grown man that goes to a plant every day for my money I respect the hell out of what they have made that company into.

But that doesn't mean I have to buy anything they offer or watch their stuff. But I'm also not going to bash them as that's just childish

100%.
Posted By: prosise

Re: Panoptix people - 04/25/22 11:24 AM

I could tell where he was when he lost the double a-rig, and the zebco 33 "Tacti-cool" rod/reel combo. I found it in about 20 minutes yesterday. I got video, if i pull it and make a video I will share it. I have a large snagging treble hook that i rounded the tips of the hooks. I use it to retrieve stuff, and with heavy braid has saved many items. I know he prob hasn't slept since loosing the combo. Laughter is the best medicine for all things IMO.

Prosise
Posted By: Slicefixer

Re: Panoptix people - 04/25/22 03:58 PM

"Doing a documentary on dumpsters".....lol

That was pretty good.....I've had the same thoughts....getting to be like a drive in theater.
Posted By: WAWI

Re: Panoptix people - 04/25/22 04:03 PM

That's solid work, I could become a fan
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum