Texas Fishing Forum

Why y’all’s panties in a bunch

Posted By: Paper mouth

Why y’all’s panties in a bunch - 03/27/22 07:44 PM

I understand protecting spots, but you bass fisherman are worse than duck hunters when it comes to crying about info and spots! Just my thought, glad I’m not in your realm of life, I cleaned a 4 lber last week for the grill btw! It was delicious!

Share lunker steals big bass genetics caught by you, half those fish don’t make it to be able to breed again. They don’t get returned to the body of water. So you drain the big fish population to “attempt” to help lakes across Texas! Smaller bodies of water that will never produce giant fish… hmm…lots of my money wasted and lost giants! Thanks bass guys!
Posted By: 361V

Re: Why y’all’s panties in a bunch - 03/27/22 08:16 PM

[Linked Image]
Posted By: tmd11111

Re: Why y’all’s panties in a bunch - 03/27/22 08:16 PM

Very few of the bass turned into SAL die. The ones that survive get returned to their lake. And good spots are earned by time on the water not by stealing someone’s waypoints
Posted By: Medinalakeguy

Re: Why y’all’s panties in a bunch - 03/27/22 08:49 PM

I don't know name drop a lake on the hunting form, and their panties will be sucked up into themselves.
Posted By: J.P. Greeson

Re: Why y’all’s panties in a bunch - 03/27/22 08:52 PM

Originally Posted by Paper mouth
I understand protecting spots, but you bass fisherman are worse than duck hunters when it comes to crying about info and spots! Just my thought, glad I’m not in your realm of life, I cleaned a 4 lber last week for the grill btw! It was delicious!

Share lunker steals big bass genetics caught by you, half those fish don’t make it to be able to breed again. They don’t get returned to the body of water. So you drain the big fish population to “attempt” to help lakes across Texas! Smaller bodies of water that will never produce giant fish… hmm…lots of my money wasted and lost giants! Thanks bass guys!

hmmm

It sounds like you are the one with a beef.
Posted By: 4Weight

Re: Why y’all’s panties in a bunch - 03/27/22 09:08 PM

Paper mouth needs to stay in the crappie section.
Posted By: needmofish

Re: Why y’all’s panties in a bunch - 03/27/22 09:10 PM

Troll
Posted By: Minner Bucket

Re: Why y’all’s panties in a bunch - 03/27/22 09:36 PM

Day drink much?
Posted By: Huckleberry

Re: Why y’all’s panties in a bunch - 03/27/22 09:38 PM

Just so you know, the majority of bass fisherman are not offended by you eating a 4# bass. Now if it’s a 5#’r we’re going to find you and ……
Posted By: Douglas J

Re: Why y’all’s panties in a bunch - 03/27/22 09:42 PM

This is def front runner for post of the year 2022
Posted By: Frank the Tank

Re: Why y’all’s panties in a bunch - 03/27/22 09:45 PM

Originally Posted by Minner Bucket
Day drink much?

Exactly what I was thinking
Posted By: ezbassin

Re: Why y’all’s panties in a bunch - 03/27/22 10:05 PM

Originally Posted by Paper mouth

You should change your screen name to potty mouth because you are talking [censored]. What you posted is totally wrong. Check your facts before spouting your garbage.
Posted By: Huckleberry

Re: Why y’all’s panties in a bunch - 03/27/22 10:14 PM

Yeah POTTY MOUTH!
Posted By: SteezMacQueen

Re: Why y’all’s panties in a bunch - 03/27/22 10:23 PM

I won’t tell anyone where to fish. Just my preference. Bass taste like [censored], glad ya liked it. Lol.
Posted By: PoppaChuck

Re: Why y’all’s panties in a bunch - 03/27/22 10:38 PM

What we have here is what is commonly known as a Troll.
argue
Pass it up and have a better day.
Posted By: prosise

Re: Why y’all’s panties in a bunch - 03/27/22 10:45 PM

This is nothing but a toxic post, you should be ashamed. But to be honest, it doesn't do the site anything positive to try and rock the boat with something like what you posted. Go charge up the batteries and get out and wet a line. It Will do you some good. Stirring the pot is drama, and life is too short. Hope you get to feeling better, and hope you see a more positive lite in life..
Posted By: tmd11111

Re: Why y’all’s panties in a bunch - 03/27/22 10:53 PM

Originally Posted by PoppaChuck
What we have here is what is commonly known as a Troll.
argue
Pass it up and have a better day.

[Linked Image]
Posted By: SRitchey

Re: Why y’all’s panties in a bunch - 03/27/22 11:03 PM

Very. Lame. Attempt. Atta Post.
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum