Texas Fishing Forum

Big wind and big bags

Posted By: buda13

Big wind and big bags - 03/14/22 10:50 AM

All I can say about Sunday is wow… 33 lbs to win Media on Eagle Mountain, 28 lbs to win the THSBA on Roberts, and I know of a 27 lb bag on Grapevine Sunday. If we toss Saturday in too we can add 2- 20+lb bags on Lake Worth and a new RHBC big bass record. eeks Pretty darn impressive weekend after a mega front!
Posted By: fishnfireman

Re: Big wind and big bags - 03/14/22 10:57 AM

Great results...
Not so great for Media on the infamous OH Ivie on Saturday. Only one limit for 10 lbs. less than 20 to win, 8 lbs got a check with 27 ZEROE'S
Posted By: Brent S

Re: Big wind and big bags - 03/14/22 12:39 PM

Originally Posted by buda13
All I can say about Sunday is wow… 33 lbs to win Media on Eagle Mountain, 28 lbs to win the THSBA on Roberts, and I know of a 27 lb bag on Grapevine Sunday. If we toss Saturday in too we can add 2- 20+lb bags on Lake Worth and a new RHBC big bass record. eeks Pretty darn impressive weekend after a mega front!

The stars aligned. If I combined my weight both days I would have had over 20 hammer
Posted By: 9094

Re: Big wind and big bags - 03/14/22 01:35 PM

Originally Posted by fishnfireman
Great results...
Not so great for Media on the infamous OH Ivie on Saturday. Only one limit for 10 lbs. less than 20 to win, 8 lbs got a check with 27 ZEROE'S

But a 13.57 for bb and a 10.40 for 2nd big bass. Glad I didn’t go to that one. 20 degrees at take off!
Posted By: Chuck72

Re: Big wind and big bags - 03/14/22 05:36 PM

Great results...

You have got to be kidding me... We saw the 13 pounder and dumped out our fish at the ramp and went home figuring we just did bad and everyone else smoked them. Guess we did better than we thought. Lesson learned mad
Posted By: Jarrett Latta

Re: Big wind and big bags - 03/14/22 07:16 PM

Here's a few more I know of.

3 over 30lbs on toledo in outlaw tournament
2 over 36lbs on LOP
30lbs to win high school on caddo by all girls Team
5 25+ in the college event on rayburn
Posted By: 9094

Re: Big wind and big bags - 03/14/22 11:59 PM

Originally Posted by Chuck72
Great results...

You have got to be kidding me... We saw the 13 pounder and dumped out our fish at the ramp and went home figuring we just did bad and everyone else smoked them. Guess we did better than we thought. Lesson learned mad

8 lbs got a check
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum