Mega Live

Posted By: PK Logistics

Mega Live - 03/08/22 04:46 PM

In case anyone is looking to buy one...

https://www.boatid.com/humminbird/m...sducer-kit-mpn-710304-1.html?view=285788

4 in stock
Posted By: BNKrust

Re: Mega Live - 03/08/22 07:10 PM

Something strange going on with that. Checked it when you posted and it said 4. Checked it again 5 min ago and it said one. Just refreshed and now it says 5. Now, it's possible they just posted 4 to their inventory, but given the current environment with electronics, I highly doubt that.
Posted By: Jons3825

Re: Mega Live - 03/08/22 11:26 PM

Create FOMO with limited quantities is a possibility. Or they are correct and got a shipment in this afternoon, updating their inventory allocation.
Posted By: the skipper

Re: Mega Live - 03/09/22 02:06 AM

Originally Posted by Jons3825
Create FOMO with limited quantities is a possibility. Or they are correct and got a shipment in this afternoon, updating their inventory allocation.

Yep. Big sales tactic now is putting low stock online to create FOMO.
Posted By: mudd

Re: Mega Live - 03/09/22 12:23 PM

I have an extra if someone is looking. 318-747-5182 ask for James
Posted By: PK Logistics

Re: Mega Live - 03/09/22 03:08 PM

I had never heard of this company prior to yesterday, so couldn't say if they are reliable or not. However, I did speak to a representative on their chat and he did say they had 4, at that time. Sent me a link to checkout with a discount applied. But, as mentioned above, I did go back and look a couple of times and the # in stock changed each time, up and down both. So, I am hesitant to believe that they sold some, then got a shipment in, especially when very very few vendors have any in stock or know when they will get their next shipment. Alot of the big well known retailers dont have them and can't get them...

At any rate...I decided NOT to buy from them.
Posted By: grout-scout

Re: Mega Live - 03/09/22 03:38 PM

Just use PayPal.

Well never mind, they are sold out now.
Posted By: sprigsss

Re: Mega Live - 03/10/22 07:48 PM

Originally Posted by PK Logistics
I had never heard of this company prior to yesterday, so couldn't say if they are reliable or not. However, I did speak to a representative on their chat and he did say they had 4, at that time. Sent me a link to checkout with a discount applied. But, as mentioned above, I did go back and look a couple of times and the # in stock changed each time, up and down both. So, I am hesitant to believe that they sold some, then got a shipment in, especially when very very few vendors have any in stock or know when they will get their next shipment. Alot of the big well known retailers dont have them and can't get them...

I did the same and ordered Tuesday.

I got the notice this morning it is back ordered and they are unable to provide an expected ship date.

Re: Mega Live - 03/10/22 08:56 PM

Originally Posted by sprigsss
Originally Posted by PK Logistics

I did the same and ordered Tuesday.

I got the notice this morning it is back ordered and they are unable to provide an expected ship date.

Same here. I think I got a tentative April 13th-ish.
Posted By: Steve Schmidt Former RC Guide

Re: Mega Live - 03/10/22 09:40 PM

Check with Klint Meyers in Beaumount. I think he runs a reel shop in the beaumont area.I bought one from him a few weeks ago.

Re: Mega Live - 03/11/22 07:01 PM

Cancelled the order. They don't actually stock the item. They just order from the manufacturer when they get a customer order. So any stock level they advertise is complete BS. They had no idea if/when the MEGA Live would come in, but they sure didn't mind charging the CC right away... Luckily it was refunded immediately and no harm done. Caveat emptor.
Posted By: Bruce's

Re: Mega Live - 03/11/22 07:15 PM

Little tip. If you check cabels and bass pro every morning you will get one in a week.
I have one but been checking for a friend, took a week
Posted By: grout-scout

Re: Mega Live - 03/11/22 09:22 PM

There’s some listed in the classifieds here right now, could be sold out already though.
Posted By: mudd

Re: Mega Live - 03/11/22 11:16 PM

I have 4 coming in next week. Possibly 10 more also…… Call me at 318-747-5182 James.
Posted By: SRitchey

Re: Mega Live - 03/11/22 11:37 PM

5 hours ago
Mega Live
Posted By: David Burton

Re: Mega Live - 03/12/22 12:20 AM

Just showed up as available on BPS' website. We'll see...
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum