Texas Fishing Forum

Bassmaster New Fishing Game

Posted By: pinetree

Bassmaster New Fishing Game - 03/02/22 06:29 AM

Any reviews out there, is it fun, realistic & do your decisions in game boost your chances of success. Haven’t played video games in years. Mostly played Madden back in the day but have been curious about this one.
Posted By: Lunker Lueda

Re: Bassmaster New Fishing Game - 03/02/22 09:18 PM

I've had it for about a month and it's pretty cool. You decisions definitely make a difference, time of day, conditions etc...Graphics are pretty good and overall pretty fun to play. You can also get pretty in depth as far as , hook/weight set up, line, rods, reels etc...Mostly played NCAA Football back in the glory days.....
Posted By: btoups

Re: Bassmaster New Fishing Game - 03/02/22 09:30 PM

I've played it some and it's a pretty good fishing game. Yes in game decisions and lure changes do make a difference.
Posted By: Lone_Wolf

Re: Bassmaster New Fishing Game - 03/02/22 09:42 PM

Haven't played it but Scott Martin don't look like Scott Martin in the game, poor effort on artistic design thats about all I know about it.
Posted By: cephusjoe

Re: Bassmaster New Fishing Game - 03/03/22 03:07 AM

I haven’t ever been much into games so I thought I buy it for the off season and check it out. Plus my son is 9 so maybe try and hang out with in that way. The game is ok, graphics aren’t that great but it’s cool. I’ve played it probably a dozen times in 3 months lol.
Posted By: pinetree

Re: Bassmaster New Fishing Game - 03/03/22 04:27 AM

Thanks for all the replies. I may have to check it out.
Posted By: Frank the Tank

Re: Bassmaster New Fishing Game - 03/03/22 01:07 PM

I’ve been playing it. I can definitely tell it’s improved my decision making and reaction times during winter downtime. It pays to stay sharp during the winter months so when spring hits I can hit the ground running and have a leg up on the competition that’s just been sitting on the couch during the cold days. VR can help casting and flipping docks too. I’ve setup a flipping and pitching obstacle course around my house and yard for when I need to be pinpoint on docks and stumps. Wife isn’t too happy but I’ve told her it’s worth it. This is the next big thing. Fishing year round and practicing year round will get more anglers involved and “ToW” in their living rooms. cheers
Posted By: WAWI

Re: Bassmaster New Fishing Game - 03/03/22 03:34 PM

Originally Posted by Frank the Tank
I’ve been playing it. I can definitely tell it’s improved my decision making and reaction times during winter downtime. It pays to stay sharp during the winter months so when spring hits I can hit the ground running and have a leg up on the competition that’s just been sitting on the couch during the cold days. VR can help casting and flipping docks too. I’ve setup a flipping and pitching obstacle course around my house and yard for when I need to be pinpoint on docks and stumps. Wife isn’t too happy but I’ve told her it’s worth it. This is the next big thing. Fishing year round and practicing year round will get more anglers involved and “ToW” in their living rooms. cheers

roflmao
Posted By: Txduckhunter

Re: Bassmaster New Fishing Game - 03/03/22 10:09 PM

Originally Posted by WAWI
Originally Posted by Frank the Tank

roflmao

what you laughing about?
He's still gonna roll up in his virtual truck and leave his virtual headlights on at the virtual ramp...................
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum