Texas Fishing Forum

Mark Daniels JR

Posted By: Black Dallas

Mark Daniels JR - 03/01/22 02:03 AM

i like him. like his fishing style and attitude. i enjoy watching him
Posted By: Outdoordude

Re: Mark Daniels JR - 03/01/22 02:36 AM

He seems like good people. Absolutely loved his season on FLW's Circuit Breaker.

Re: Mark Daniels JR - 03/01/22 02:40 AM

well heck, guessed i missed that one. ill look it up
Posted By: SC-001

Re: Mark Daniels JR - 03/01/22 02:54 AM

That circuit breaker was his big break, probably the best circuit breaker they made, certainly better than the $hitshow that was JT Kenney and Chad.
Posted By: SC-001

Re: Mark Daniels JR - 03/01/22 03:04 AM

Hmmm interesting they called it "circuit" breaker before it was the pro circuit, back then it was referred to as the tour. Got my tin foil hat on about that coincidence.
Posted By: Barn

Re: Mark Daniels JR - 03/01/22 03:12 AM

This is a good interview EE did with MDJ several months ago.

Posted By: Frank the Tank

Re: Mark Daniels JR - 03/01/22 03:44 AM

JT & Chad is PURE greatness. Best year they had. I like MDJ. Good guy.
Posted By: grandbassslayer

Re: Mark Daniels JR - 03/01/22 03:46 AM

Don’t use his crank baits, they don’t work.
Posted By: BriannShell

Re: Mark Daniels JR - 03/01/22 11:42 AM

He's a good one to follow you YouTube
Posted By: UTDmiller

Re: Mark Daniels JR - 03/01/22 01:45 PM

Hes a googan now. I have enjoyed watching him, his fork performance a couple years ago was really fun to watch
Posted By: Sinkey

Re: Mark Daniels JR - 03/01/22 01:50 PM

I like him a lot. Seems like a great guy and he’s one hell of a fisherman!
Posted By: HARD WORKN HAROLD

Re: Mark Daniels JR - 03/01/22 01:53 PM

Originally Posted by Sinkey
I like him a lot. Seems like a great guy and he’s one hell of a fisherman!

ABSOLUTELY!! thumb
Posted By: Fishinfellow

Re: Mark Daniels JR - 03/01/22 02:57 PM

Originally Posted by Outdoordude
He seems like good people. Absolutely loved his season on FLW's Circuit Breaker.

This. Circuit breaker was one of the best fishing shows I've ever watched. Sad they haven't continued making it.
Posted By: SRitchey

Re: Mark Daniels JR - 03/01/22 03:11 PM

Bif fan of MDJ here!
Posted By: bockscar

Re: Mark Daniels JR - 03/01/22 03:21 PM

SO.....all it took was JonB catch and releasing a giant for the googans to grow on you all I see LOL Glad he did that...becuase those kids were getting a lot of unfair/baseless hate from the older crowd, while accomplishing VERY impressive things. MDJ, Connell and Wheeler are all googan affiliated. Wheeler has a blank check from any and every sponsor if he wanted....i think it says something that he hitched his wagon to the googans!

Originally Posted by grandbassslayer

and they are 100% USA MADE!!!

Re: Mark Daniels JR - 03/01/22 03:28 PM

Originally Posted by bockscar
SO.....all it took was JonB catch and releasing a giant for the googans to grow on you all I see LOL Glad he did that...becuase those kids were getting a lot of unfair/baseless hate from the older crowd, while accomplishing VERY impressive things. MDJ, Connell and Wheeler are all googan affiliated. Wheeler has a blank check from any and every sponsor if he wanted....i think it says something that he hitched his wagon to the googans!

Why are you always stirring up $hit? Thats all you do on here.

Re: Mark Daniels JR - 03/01/22 03:42 PM

Why are you always stirring up $hit? Thats all you do on here.

just keep scrolling then! You talk lots of [censored] too, so quit throwing stones. damn baby.

Seems like you guys that ride his nuts get more bent out of shape than so called haters do. That’s what I’ve noticed about it all.

Posted By: avid_basser

Re: Mark Daniels JR - 03/01/22 03:50 PM

Mark Daniels Jr. is one I root for as well. He seems like a genuinely funny guy and seems to fish for fun then chase the money second.

Re: Mark Daniels JR - 03/01/22 03:51 PM

Thats not talking [censored], thats the truth.
But damn dude, one person mentioned the word Googan on this whole thread. Everyone else is talking about Mark as person. And then of course, here you come to flip the script. And by the way, nobody's being a baby on here, just basically calling you a joke. thumb
Posted By: McLovin’

Re: Mark Daniels JR - 03/01/22 03:57 PM

YEP...one my favorites....would love to fish with him, drink a cold beverage and pick his brain on some fishing stuff.....seems like he has a great attitude on both his good days and bad days
Posted By: 206champion

Re: Mark Daniels JR - 03/01/22 04:29 PM

I know his 12ft diving one was the only one I caught a fish on last week
Posted By: Lone_Wolf

Re: Mark Daniels JR - 03/01/22 05:31 PM

Originally Posted by Fishinfellow
Originally Posted by Outdoordude

This. Circuit breaker was one of the best fishing shows I've ever watched. Sad they haven't continued making it.

It was kinda like the professional fishing version of auto racings Drive to survive, it was bringing some eyeballs to the sport that wouldn't have been exposed to it otherwise. I'm sure there is more to the story of FLW stopping production, they may have been in money troubles at the time but still super short sighted of them on killing that project and can't believe Bassmaster didn't take the idea and run with it.
Posted By: The Netstretcher

Re: Mark Daniels JR - 03/01/22 06:32 PM

His crankbaits are Bill Lewis brand, not Googan. IDK what you are getting at here.
Posted By: 1bassdaddy

Re: Mark Daniels JR - 03/01/22 07:13 PM

Thank you, Sinkey.

Re: Mark Daniels JR - 03/01/22 09:07 PM

Lets just end it and move on.

MDJ is a good guy! Him Connell and Wheeler all not only seem like sticks...but they all really seem to love fishing!
Posted By: SoCal Tom

Re: Mark Daniels JR - 03/01/22 09:30 PM

MDJ seems like a great guy. I agree his season on Circuit Breaker was the best one. Excellent watch

Re: Mark Daniels JR - 03/02/22 01:41 AM

god dang guys... just saying i like mark daniels jr. seems like a pretty genuine fella

Re: Mark Daniels JR - 03/02/22 03:10 AM

Originally Posted by black dallas
god dang guys... just saying i like mark daniels jr. seems like a pretty genuine fella

I’m a big fan of his- and the comment I made about the crankbaits was pure sarcasm..evidently someone needs some Metamucil..sinker…

The MR 6 is my go to bait- can’t wait to get the 12 model.

Re: Mark Daniels JR - 03/02/22 03:32 AM

I’m a big fan of his- and the comment I made about the crankbaits was pure sarcasm..evidently someone needs some Metamucil..sinker…

Wasn’t talking to you bud. Was talking about bockscar.
Posted By: Caymas Cx 21

Re: Mark Daniels JR - 03/02/22 03:54 AM

Originally Posted by The Netstretcher

His crankbaits are Bill Lewis brand, not Googan. IDK what you are getting at here.

He has no idea either.

Re: Mark Daniels JR - 03/02/22 04:07 AM

Originally Posted by Caymas Cx 21
Originally Posted by The Netstretcher

He has no idea either.

Spot on. As usual. Say what you want about what I say...i dont spew wrong info. Bill Lewis is one of the only, if not the only US maker of hard baits and they are the title sponsor for Mark Daniels Jr. He is also Googan affiliated and does videos with them regularly...as recently as last week.

[Linked Image]

Re: Mark Daniels JR - 03/02/22 04:10 AM

I can’t keep up…🤣🤣🤣👍👍👍
Posted By: Darin S.

Re: Mark Daniels JR - 03/02/22 04:18 AM

I can’t keep up…🤣🤣🤣👍👍👍

Keep up man! Bock and Mule Joke and the same guy. Bock trolls in the Bass section and Mule trolls the OT. He has multiple personalities.

Re: Mark Daniels JR - 03/02/22 04:54 AM

Typing....... noidea

Re: Mark Daniels JR - 03/02/22 05:05 AM

Originally Posted by Darin S.

Keep up man! Bock and Mule Joke and the same guy. Bock trolls in the Bass section and Mule trolls the OT. He has multiple personalities.

Have you ever considered detective work before? If you havent thats good, because you would be really bad at it.

Re: Mark Daniels JR - 03/02/22 06:40 AM

Originally Posted by Darin S.

Have you ever considered detective work before? If you havent thats good, because you would be really bad at it.

hooked
Posted By: Bruce Allen

Re: Mark Daniels JR - 03/02/22 03:01 PM

I agree
Posted By: ETXfisher91

Re: Mark Daniels JR - 03/02/22 03:21 PM

I can’t keep up…🤣🤣🤣👍👍👍

The new Big O???
Posted By: joebass2

Re: Mark Daniels JR - 03/03/22 03:37 PM

Mark is a heckuva fisherman and seems to be a really great guy. Not nearly as obnoxious as a lot of the fake screamers and yellers on the tour. Acts like he's been there before.
Posted By: 1bassdaddy

Re: Mark Daniels JR - 03/03/22 07:57 PM

Bock definitely reminds me of Big O...but he knows less about bass fishing.
Posted By: reeltexan

Re: Mark Daniels JR - 03/03/22 08:19 PM

I like him, he's ok.
Posted By: Bayou Burner

Re: Mark Daniels JR - 03/04/22 01:22 AM

Seems like a good dude-That Bill Lewis circuit board lipped crank is a good one too.

Re: Mark Daniels JR - 03/05/22 02:23 AM

Originally Posted by ETXfisher91
[quote=Sinkey][quote=grandbassslayer][quote=black dallas]god dang guys... just saying i like mark daniels jr. seems like a pretty genuine fella

The MR 6 is my go to bait-

The new Big O???

Big O - I think that was Tampa Jim from bbc- talk about annoying..😆
Posted By: cephusjoe

Re: Mark Daniels JR - 03/05/22 04:02 AM

Guy is a beast! The run the found in the small cove he found on fork a couple years ago was crazy!!! I think it was 80 pounds in few hours!
Posted By: grout-scout

Re: Mark Daniels JR - 03/05/22 04:13 AM

Originally Posted by ETXfisher91
[quote=Sinkey][quote=grandbassslayer][quote=black dallas]god dang guys... just saying i like mark daniels jr. seems like a pretty genuine fella

The MR 6 is my go to bait-

The new Big O???

Big O - I think that was Tampa Jim from bbc- talk about annoying..😆

The OT has him, former mailman, you know who I’m talking about. Doesn’t matter what facts you post, it’s always a beating. bang

Re: Mark Daniels JR - 03/05/22 05:31 PM

Originally Posted by Bayou Burner
-That Bill Lewis circuit board lipped crank is a good one too.

No it’s not, it’s garbage, doesn’t catch fish- everyone avoid it…
Posted By: ogles824 (aka Lakewaydr50)

Re: Mark Daniels JR - 03/06/22 02:16 PM

Hey guys I heard this morning during MLF fishing church that Mark lost his sister in law. Let's lift his family up......
Posted By: barryfish

Re: Mark Daniels JR - 03/07/22 08:08 PM

Money talks, you would be a full not to let googan sponsor you. $$$. And about Jacob wheeler, he is no longer sponsored by them. You don't see that logo anywhere on him or his boat now....bottom line is, money talks. Googans are still a bunch of dbag amateurs...

Re: Mark Daniels JR - 03/07/22 08:17 PM

Originally Posted by ogles824 (aka Lakewaydr50)
Hey guys I heard this morning during MLF fishing church that Mark lost his siter in law. Let's lift his family up......

Prayers up. What’s MLF fishing church?
Posted By: avid_basser

Re: Mark Daniels JR - 03/07/22 08:23 PM

MLF has a church gathering on Sunday's prior to their launch. It's led by several of the anglers and is a pretty welcoming change to some of the fishing formats.

Re: Mark Daniels JR - 03/07/22 08:26 PM

Originally Posted by Frank the Tank
Originally Posted by ogles824 (aka Lakewaydr50)
Hey guys I heard this morning during MLF fishing church that Mark lost his siter in law. Let's lift his family up......

Prayers up. What’s MLF fishing church?
They do it every Sunday near what ever boat ramp they are about to launch from, Mark Rose, Ott DeFoe, or Jacob Wheeler usually post a live link to it on Facebook. Mark Rose usually gives a short sermon or one of the other guys will speak.

Re: Mark Daniels JR - 03/07/22 08:47 PM

Love Mark Rose, what a godly-man. I'm grateful for him and his witness. Saturday's tribute to Aaron Martens had me tearing up. Mark was obviously very close to him.

Re: Mark Daniels JR - 03/07/22 08:54 PM

Originally Posted by Frank the Tank
Love Mark Rose, what a godly-man. I'm grateful for him and his witness. Saturday's tribute to Aaron Martens had me tearing up. Mark was obviously very close to him.

I have a ton of respect for Mark and after hearing him speak a few times at these church events on Facebook. I never really knew that much about him until then. They did it down at Lake Fork and I wanted to go but I over slept. I got up just in time to catch it as it was happening on Facebook. When they come back to this region I still want to go attend.

Re: Mark Daniels JR - 03/07/22 09:34 PM

thumb
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum