Texas Fishing Forum

ISO Lake Fork Light Waypoints

Posted By: ImFishinToday

ISO Lake Fork Light Waypoints - 02/20/22 05:02 PM

I apologize if this isn't the right place to post this, so please remove if it... Once upon a time there was someone selling the waypoints of the underwater lights on Lake Fork. Does anyone have or know where I could purchase this file? Thanks!
Posted By: hopalong

Re: ISO Lake Fork Light Waypoints - 02/20/22 06:44 PM

don't know who that would be but there is not a light in the water right now and won't be for a while.
Posted By: Bobby Milam

Re: ISO Lake Fork Light Waypoints - 02/20/22 09:58 PM

I never heard of anyone selling waypoints for lights but so many fishermen damaged the lights, wiring, docks or just were stubborn and not letting the light owner fish their own lights, most have turned them off or put them on short timers. There are still a few on at night when the water level is normal but nothing like in the past and the ones that held good fish are gone.
Posted By: Douglas J

Re: ISO Lake Fork Light Waypoints - 02/20/22 10:00 PM

That's a total hole buzzard move.
Posted By: aneil

Re: ISO Lake Fork Light Waypoints - 02/20/22 10:34 PM

Find Bigfoot.
Posted By: bloo_rainger

Re: ISO Lake Fork Light Waypoints - 02/20/22 11:11 PM

Originally Posted by hopalong
don't know who that would be but there is not a light in the water right now and won't be for a while.

I think there giving that chip away for now.
Posted By: bockscar

Re: ISO Lake Fork Light Waypoints - 02/20/22 11:45 PM

Originally Posted by ImFishinToday
I apologize if this isn't the right place to post this, so please remove if it... Once upon a time there was someone selling the waypoints of the underwater lights on Lake Fork. Does anyone have or know where I could purchase this file? Thanks!

was scrolling facebook and saw this about an hour ago. Not really what youre asking about....but figure he'd be a good person to reach out too about this

https://www.facebook.com/yourlakeforkguide/photos/a.2357863207816332/3078976305705015/
Posted By: bockscar

Re: ISO Lake Fork Light Waypoints - 02/20/22 11:46 PM

so theres just random underwater lights around the lake?
Posted By: WAWI

Re: ISO Lake Fork Light Waypoints - 02/20/22 11:50 PM

Originally Posted by Douglas J
That's a total hole buzzard move.

Yup
Posted By: David Burton

Re: ISO Lake Fork Light Waypoints - 02/21/22 12:36 AM

Originally Posted by bockscar
so theres just random underwater lights around the lake?

Yes, like Bob Sandlin, Cypress Springs, Tawakoni, etc. Most lakes with personal docks have them!
Posted By: Frank the Tank

Re: ISO Lake Fork Light Waypoints - 02/21/22 01:39 AM

While we’re on the subject, if any of the top Fork guides are seeing this, can you just PM me your top 10 spots with GPS coordinates? I’ll pay. Thanks
Posted By: Minner Bucket

Re: ISO Lake Fork Light Waypoints - 02/21/22 01:50 AM

#noshame
Posted By: Caymas Cx 21

Re: ISO Lake Fork Light Waypoints - 02/21/22 02:16 AM

Originally Posted by bockscar
Originally Posted by ImFishinToday

was scrolling facebook and saw this about an hour ago. Not really what youre asking about....but figure he'd be a good person to reach out too about this

https://www.facebook.com/yourlakeforkguide/photos/a.2357863207816332/3078976305705015/

He’s the ultimate hole buzzard.
Posted By: Sinkey

Re: ISO Lake Fork Light Waypoints - 02/21/22 04:54 AM

Well. Seeing all his waypoints came off guides he suckered into doing videos over the years. That does make him the #1 hole buzzard of Lake Fork.
Posted By: TDR2

Re: ISO Lake Fork Light Waypoints - 02/21/22 05:53 PM

That guy is a tool.
Posted By: Captain Chunk

Re: ISO Lake Fork Light Waypoints - 02/21/22 06:21 PM

Originally Posted by Sinkey
Well. Seeing all his waypoints came off guides he suckered into doing videos over the years. That does make him the #1 hole buzzard of Lake Fork.

Now now. No reason to hit him with facts.
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum