Texas Fishing Forum

Boat lanes vs Guide lanes for Fork

Posted By: Ben B

Boat lanes vs Guide lanes for Fork - 02/07/22 02:42 PM

Apologies if this has already been asked before, but I did try a search before hand and didn't find anything.

I'm comparing the two products for Lake Fork and was curious if anyone could provide their feed back on both - or if they own just one, how satisfied they are with it.
Posted By: Rodney2100

Re: Boat lanes vs Guide lanes for Fork - 02/07/22 02:52 PM

I have used both. The Boat lanes does not give as much detail as the Guide lanes. I prefer the guide lanes. You will have to zoom in tight when your running to some of the creeks so you can stay close to the way point markers. Be careful when you are running off of the main boat lanes around the lake when the water is 2-4 ft low.
Posted By: metalruch1

Re: Boat lanes vs Guide lanes for Fork - 02/07/22 02:54 PM

Mike McFarland just talked about a new one that is coming out ... said they have used the lower water conditions to really button up the lanes...
Posted By: skins84

Re: Boat lanes vs Guide lanes for Fork - 02/07/22 11:48 PM

I've seen the preview of the one Mike is talking about. It opens up some of the more difficult areas to get in to.
Posted By: HARD WORKN HAROLD

Re: Boat lanes vs Guide lanes for Fork - 02/08/22 12:58 AM

If you can't see it, it ain't there, FIREWALL IT!!! scared
Posted By: hopalong

Re: Boat lanes vs Guide lanes for Fork - 02/08/22 01:27 PM

I have had lance vicks lanes for over 15 yrs now and they work excellent, now have the updated in the garmins.
ran with his back when fork was low before, 10 - 13? never had a problem.
Posted By: Sinkey

Re: Boat lanes vs Guide lanes for Fork - 02/10/22 08:53 PM

Originally Posted by hopalong
I have had lance vicks lanes for over 15 yrs now and they work excellent, now have the updated in the garmins.
ran with his back when fork was low before, 10 - 13? never had a problem.

This! I will only run Lance's!
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum