Texas Fishing Forum

Lakeside Largemouth Youtube Channel

Posted By: jvc58dke

Lakeside Largemouth Youtube Channel - 12/30/21 03:19 AM

My son is a 9 year old that is obsessed with fishing, to say the least. All he wanted for Christmas was a gopro so he could make his own YouTube channel. Santa couldn't resist but was concerned it would be an expensive curiosity that ended up on the island of misfit toys pretty quickly (especially since I can't work any of that stuff). Took him fishing Monday with one of his buddies and sure enough, he made a video. Shot it, edited it, and posted it all by himself. Pretty proud Dad here. Not the most professional deal you will see but if you want to watch a 9 year old find joy in fishing with a zebco and minnows off a dock it should make you smile....hope everyone had a Merry Christmas....this certainly made mine a little brighter!

Lakeside Largemouth Video Link

Posted By: HookaToad

Re: Lakeside Largemouth Youtube Channel - 12/30/21 03:56 AM

Tell your son that was a very cool video! Reminded me of fishing with my trusty zebco 202s back in the day (50 years ago).
Posted By: banker-always fishing

Re: Lakeside Largemouth Youtube Channel - 12/30/21 04:01 AM

Originally Posted by HookaToad
Tell your son that was a very cool video! Reminded me of fishing with my trusty zebco 202s back in the day (50 years ago).

Plus #1. Love seeing the young ones enjoying fishing. Cool video for sure! coolio
Posted By: Mike2718

Re: Lakeside Largemouth Youtube Channel - 12/30/21 05:30 AM

Very neat indeed. Nothing like when a youngster gets so excited about fishing. Tell him to keep the vids coming. It takes me back to the days when I caught my first fish on my grandfather’s Zebco 33. I still have that reel 50+ years later. Tell him “Good Luck”
Posted By: Ken A.

Re: Lakeside Largemouth Youtube Channel - 12/31/21 07:10 PM

The kid's a natural! Tell him I said great first video.
Posted By: KnotEnuff

Re: Lakeside Largemouth Youtube Channel - 01/02/22 02:34 AM

Good to see kids having a good time with their dad. Enjoyed watching.
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum