Texas Fishing Forum

Lake Worth

Posted By: pdawg

Lake Worth - 11/24/21 09:19 PM

Never been on this lake. Any ideas on where to fish? popcorn
Posted By: avid_basser

Re: Lake Worth - 11/24/21 10:22 PM

When you get there, you'll see where to fish. Just make sure you don't go into the marked off limits area. And idle if you're not familiar with area past the bridge up towards the river.
Posted By: FewJr

Re: Lake Worth - 11/26/21 02:27 AM

Bad idea getting advise from other anglers. Fish you strengths. Fish fast and use different techniques on different structures. When u find them slow down. Change sizes and wieghts till u know what they want. Then try to figure out the pattern within a pattern. But if u want advise then my advise is go big with no action. Lake worth is a good lake but but they will be biting on the north end but not the south or visa versa. So dont mess around if ur not getting bit then change what ur doing.
Posted By: T-Slab

Re: Lake Worth - 11/26/21 02:55 AM

Go somewhere else
Posted By: Finesse EMPEROR/ Dropshot King

Re: Lake Worth - 11/26/21 03:08 AM

place is pretty tough when it gets cold but pretty much flip all the reeds you can find.
Posted By: buda13

Re: Lake Worth - 11/26/21 12:36 PM

Fished it yesterday from noon till about 430. Caught fish on both ends of the lake, but it was slow. Total of 8 bites and 7 fish boated, all keepers with a 3 lbr being biggest. If you take out my idle and run time it was really only about 3.5 hours of fishing time so I guess it wasn’t super slow… I may be spoiled with all those 20 fish days at ray bob the last month. Talon jig on the docks and a crank in the rocks and grass. Water temp was 57-58 when I put it on the trailer, prob closer to 54 this morning.
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum