Texas Fishing Forum

Switched livescope from port to starboard

Posted By: hobgood12

Switched livescope from port to starboard - 11/07/21 11:54 PM

As the title states I moved the location on my trolling motor shaft. Do I need to do something in the menu to tell my unit that the angle and location of the transducer has moved……or just throw the trolling motor down and pick up where I left off? (I’ve been trying to find this answer prior to posting)
Posted By: grout-scout

Re: Switched livescope from port to starboard - 11/08/21 12:31 AM

You just need to turn the ducer the proper direction, it does everything else by itself, if you have it set to auto detect.
Posted By: Donald Harper

Re: Switched livescope from port to starboard - 11/08/21 12:53 AM

Everything works great until you go to Spot Lock; then things go south. If you are a big spot lock person then research the pole systems to be able to look around the area.
Posted By: hobgood12

Re: Switched livescope from port to starboard - 11/08/21 02:18 AM

Originally Posted by Donald Harper
Everything works great until you go to Spot Lock; then things go south. If you are a big spot lock person then research the pole systems to be able to look around the area.

I’ve had my current setup for about 18 months but moved it to the other side of the shaft for other reasons. I’ve got a SeeLite pole that I use when I want to crappie fish. The spot lock thing doesn’t bother me and my style of bass fishing. I don’t need to always see them to know when they bite. 😉. Just wanted to make sure I don’t have to adjust something in the settings with the new location of the transducer.
Posted By: WLBDallas

Re: Switched livescope from port to starboard - 11/08/21 07:26 PM

I have one of the All Aboard Marine mounts for sale in the classifieds. It's great if you do us spotlock.
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum