Texas Fishing Forum

Lake Guerreo Mex

Posted By: jmo49

Lake Guerreo Mex - 10/25/21 04:10 PM

Any one been down there lately? How was the fishing
Thanks
Posted By: cali kid

Re: Lake Guerreo Mex - 10/26/21 12:31 AM

Very few fishermen willing to go there for the last 10 years or so. We used to drive down pulling our boat years ago and it was great. The wind blows strong on Guerrero at times and it really gets rough, especially compared to the western lakes.
Posted By: Aceswild81

Re: Lake Guerreo Mex - 10/26/21 04:26 PM

I haven't been there in years because of how crazy things have been around it. I also drove in with my own boat but would not do that again. Amazing lake though. If going with an outfitter it is probably not bad. Wheeler was down there a year or so ago with a lot of pros and they did ok.
Posted By: Donald Harper

Re: Lake Guerreo Mex - 10/27/21 01:12 PM

I have a couple of friends out of LA.. Joe and Woody have a house on the South end of the lake and run the river with guides to get to the main lake. I have been once and took our boat. It is a great trip at a beautiful house. They welcome fisherman to follow them down there to split the cost of food, gas and the electric bill while there for a week.
Posted By: woody123

Re: Lake Guerreo Mex - 10/27/21 05:51 PM

Donald, camp has changed to north end of lake on the water, now in 10th year of going 5 to 6 times a year. Never had any problems. We put boats in with tractor in front of camp. https://www.facebook.com/Lake-Guerrero-Outdoor-Adventures-101176141240152/
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum