Texas Fishing Forum

I better get a new PB

Posted By: Brandon Potter

I better get a new PB - 10/23/21 10:38 PM

With this thing!! [Linked Image]
Posted By: tmd11111

Re: I better get a new PB - 10/23/21 10:44 PM

Looks like Christmas came early for someone.
Posted By: Douglas J

Re: I better get a new PB - 10/23/21 10:48 PM

Heck ya, you will catch every fish now!
Posted By: BriannShell

Re: I better get a new PB - 10/23/21 11:49 PM

Lucky!
Posted By: ToasterWEyes

Re: I better get a new PB - 10/24/21 04:46 AM

How about a PB credit card bill.....
Posted By: Okie Poke

Re: I better get a new PB - 10/24/21 11:38 AM

There’s a long wait list of companies for getting replica mounts done. Go ahead and arrange to schedule yours now. I see a monster coming. GL and enjoy……
Posted By: grout-scout

Re: I better get a new PB - 10/24/21 12:39 PM

Doubtful on the PB, but you could re-sell it and make some profit.
Posted By: KnotTexan

Re: I better get a new PB - 10/24/21 02:15 PM

You’re going to get a new PB alright but it won’t be a fish. It’ll be in enjoyment and frustration, sometimes both at the same time. Watching fish come up and smack your bait is really cool. Watching a school of fish come up and look at every bait you throw at them not so much. It’s amazing tech. I hope you get as much enjoyment and frustration as I have bang, roflmao, cheers.
Posted By: avid_basser

Re: I better get a new PB - 10/25/21 12:48 AM

Please post some on the water videos / pictures...so I can continue to drool
Posted By: Richard C

Re: I better get a new PB - 10/25/21 11:26 AM

Can't wait to hear the report and see the Pictures!
Posted By: Capt. Bryan

Re: I better get a new PB - 10/25/21 01:42 PM

So that is what a unicorn looks like!

Good luck.
Posted By: over the hill @PK

Re: I better get a new PB - 10/25/21 03:44 PM

PB? I think so if you fissh for Hours and Hours and learn that thing really well.You might get that PB in mabe 30 years depending on what that weight has to be.There are several Pros who have never caught a 10# bass.
Posted By: over the hill @PK

Re: I better get a new PB - 10/25/21 03:47 PM

It only took me 30 years but for most of that time it was hard to catch a 7# fish and never even heard of a 10 # fish except in Florida
Posted By: Douglas J

Re: I better get a new PB - 10/25/21 03:56 PM

Originally Posted by Butch @Hubbard creek
It only took me 30 years but for most of that time it was hard to catch a 7# fish and never even heard of a 10 # fish except in Florida

not that hard to catch a double digit in Texas
Posted By: Hulapoppin

Re: I better get a new PB - 10/25/21 11:50 PM

Not sure if you’ll catch your PB but I am sure that you’ve got your biggest PITA. Hopefully you have plenty of time to learn how to use it. I’m wishing I woulda just took the money I spent on mine and had one good night at the strip club.
Posted By: SteezMacQueen

Re: I better get a new PB - 10/26/21 12:09 AM

Originally Posted by Hulapoppin
Not sure if you’ll catch your PB but I am sure that you’ve got your biggest PITA. Hopefully you have plenty of time to learn how to use it. I’m wishing I woulda just took the money I spent on mine and had one good night at the strip club.

Hahaha.

I have major buyers remorse too. I would have been better spending my $1500 on new carpet and a couple lithium batteries.
Posted By: Brandon Potter

Re: I better get a new PB - 10/26/21 02:28 AM

I’m going it understanding it will be a learning process. Not a magic wand that will make fish jump in the boat, but another tool to help.
Posted By: Reel Addict

Re: I better get a new PB - 10/26/21 01:18 PM

Originally Posted by SteezMacQueen

Hahaha.

I have major buyers remorse too. I would have been better spending my $1500 on new carpet and a couple lithium batteries.

roflmao Both are Very true..LOL
Posted By: grout-scout

Re: I better get a new PB - 10/26/21 01:46 PM

Originally Posted by Reel Addict

Hahaha.

Not true if you fish offshore. I can see it being worthless for bank beaters.
Posted By: KnotTexan

Re: I better get a new PB - 10/26/21 02:06 PM

Originally Posted by grout-scout
Originally Posted by Reel Addict

Hahaha.

Not true if you fish offshore. I can see it being worthless for bank beaters.

I agree thumb. 58 years old and had hardly ever fished offshore. Didn’t know how and didn’t have any confidence in it till a little over a year ago when I got live sonar. It opened up a whole new world of fishing. Next to spot lock it’s the best tool on my boat cheers.
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum