Texas Fishing Forum

Skeeter trailer hubs

Posted By: tangledup3

Skeeter trailer hubs - 10/02/21 07:29 PM

Does anyone know if northern tool or anywhere else would carry hub with brake rotor for an 07 skeeter trailer. I’m replacing seals and bearings today and this one looks pretty rough and I think it needs to be replaced.
Posted By: SteezMacQueen

Re: Skeeter trailer hubs - 10/02/21 08:54 PM

They have the hub assembly, but not with rotors.

I have a complete hub you can have if ya wanna drive to Red Oak. I used to carry a spare hub, but this new trailer is completely different stuff.
Posted By: redskeet100

Re: Skeeter trailer hubs - 10/02/21 09:00 PM

Is it an EZ loader trailer? I get all my trailer parts from them. They have everything.
Posted By: Rayzor

Re: Skeeter trailer hubs - 10/03/21 12:14 AM

Is it a 5 on 4-1/2? Academy sells a replacement bearing kits in 1", 1 1/16" and 1 3/8'- 1 1/16". They also have a complete replacement hub kits. I went to O'Reilly auto parts the other day and they had complete hub kits, too. If you need hubs with brake calipers, try E-trailer.

Re: Skeeter trailer hubs - 10/03/21 01:07 AM

Thanks for the replies, this should give me a good starting point. I ended up putting the old one back on so now I’m gonna get a replacement and swap out when I get a new one.

Re: Skeeter trailer hubs - 10/03/21 01:10 AM

I would definitely like to take you up on this offer steez that is very generous of you. I live in Venus so I could stop by one evening whenever it’s convenient for you.
Posted By: SteezMacQueen

Re: Skeeter trailer hubs - 10/03/21 01:54 AM

It’s yours. I can no longer use it for anything I own. Pm me and I’ll send you my cell number. We can arrange a meet up if ya want. Yours only 20 minutes from here.
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum