Texas Fishing Forum

TTO Pro Team anglers Russell Cecil and James Nitschke take home 25,000.00 on Lake Palestine

Posted By: Darryl Roach

TTO Pro Team anglers Russell Cecil and James Nitschke take home 25,000.00 on Lake Palestine - 09/27/21 12:50 PM

Congratulations Russell and James! 28 pound bag on day 2 sent these guys past day one leaders and 2nd place finishers Theron Caldwell and Brandon Dickenson .Full results can be found at www.tto-proteam.com

TTO paid out over 100,000.00 at this event with a 59 boat field!
Posted By: Donald Harper

Re: TTO Pro Team anglers Russell Cecil and James Nitschke take home 25,000.00 on Lake Palestine - 09/27/21 03:06 PM

Nice stringer. Congrats. clap
Posted By: Douglas J

Re: TTO Pro Team anglers Russell Cecil and James Nitschke take home 25,000.00 on Lake Palestine - 09/27/21 06:51 PM

Congrats to the winning team and to B'Dick on their 2nd thumb
Posted By: Jarrett Latta

Re: TTO Pro Team anglers Russell Cecil and James Nitschke take home 25,000.00 on Lake Palestine - 09/28/21 04:54 AM

Even at 59 boats the payout is awesome. We tied for 4th and still received $8750. Great trail. Can't wait for the November event on Rayburn
Posted By: rkd

Re: TTO Pro Team anglers Russell Cecil and James Nitschke take home 25,000.00 on Lake Palestine - 09/28/21 01:27 PM

Would like to hear the stories behind some of these impressive catches. I love Palestine but rarely get to fish it so I enjoy hearing how and where people did well. Was it the usual suspects like Flat and Kickapoo or did some do well down south on docks??

Re: TTO Pro Team anglers Russell Cecil and James Nitschke take home 25,000.00 on Lake Palestine - 09/28/21 07:53 PM

A little of everything I heard. We caught ours 1-3ft
Posted By: the skipper

Re: TTO Pro Team anglers Russell Cecil and James Nitschke take home 25,000.00 on Lake Palestine - 09/28/21 10:36 PM

Originally Posted by Jarrett Latta
Even at 59 boats the payout is awesome. We tied for 4th and still received $8750. Great trail. Can't wait for the November event on Rayburn

I don't see how they will hang around with that low of participation but I haven't seen that much press about it. With those kinds of payouts it's one of the best out there
Posted By: dkmore

Re: TTO Pro Team anglers Russell Cecil and James Nitschke take home 25,000.00 on Lake Palestine - 09/28/21 11:47 PM

Originally Posted by the skipper

I don't see how they will hang around with that low of participation but I haven't seen that much press about it. With those kinds of payouts it's one of the best out there

I promise you that we will be around for years. This trail is not designed to have a lot of participants
Posted By: WAWI

Re: TTO Pro Team anglers Russell Cecil and James Nitschke take home 25,000.00 on Lake Palestine - 09/29/21 11:31 AM

I suspect their participation goes up next year. Some people will watch first year. I know numerous guys that would have considered it but do to bussines stuff this year didnt. I would have loved to this year as I'm a degenerate gambler but with employee shortage couldn't commit time away from business at this moment. Donnie and Roach know what they are doing and run great trails. I think this trail will fill a much needed gap in Texas tournament options.

Re: TTO Pro Team anglers Russell Cecil and James Nitschke take home 25,000.00 on Lake Palestine - 09/29/21 12:46 PM

Yup it's a great trail. Next year will be even better I suspect. The payout is awesome
Posted By: junk baits

Re: TTO Pro Team anglers Russell Cecil and James Nitschke take home 25,000.00 on Lake Palestine - 09/29/21 02:33 PM

Originally Posted by WAWI

I suspect their participation goes up next year. Some people will watch first year. I know numerous guys that would have considered it but do to bussines stuff this year didnt. I would have loved to this year as I'm a degenerate gambler but with employee shortage couldn't commit time away from business at this moment. Donnie and Roach know what they are doing and run great trails. I think this trail will fill a much needed gap in Texas tournament options.

This will be an outstanding trial I agree 100%. Congrats Jarrett good pay day!
Posted By: Douglas J

Re: TTO Pro Team anglers Russell Cecil and James Nitschke take home 25,000.00 on Lake Palestine - 09/29/21 03:17 PM

Originally Posted by dkmore

I promise you that we will be around for years. This trail is not designed to have a lot of participants

The fact y'all did not cave in when the field wasn't full and allow people to sign up for just one event, like Bud Lite did with its platinum trail years ago, speaks a lot for your integrity and willingness to offer exactly what y'all said you would offer.

As always TTO offers the best trails in Texas, IMO

thumb thumb
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum