Texas Fishing Forum

Muskegon River Trip Day 2 & 3| I CAUGHT MY PB SMALLMOUTH

Posted By: Salty old sailor

Muskegon River Trip Day 2 & 3| I CAUGHT MY PB SMALLMOUTH - 09/07/21 12:55 PM

Posted By: Ranger 188

Re: Muskegon River Trip Day 2 & 3| I CAUGHT MY PB SMALLMOUTH - 09/08/21 08:49 PM

Neat videos. Thanks for sharing.

Re: Muskegon River Trip Day 2 & 3| I CAUGHT MY PB SMALLMOUTH - 09/08/21 10:51 PM

Thanks for the comment. Made my day.
Posted By: Scagnetti

Re: Muskegon River Trip Day 2 & 3| I CAUGHT MY PB SMALLMOUTH - 09/09/21 03:09 AM

I’ve fished both the Muskegon and the Grand rivers, which are in the same general area, and found the Grand to be a much better fishery.
Posted By: Ranger 188

Re: Muskegon River Trip Day 2 & 3| I CAUGHT MY PB SMALLMOUTH - 09/09/21 10:48 PM

Spent many summers and some winters about 60 miles north in Ludington, too many fishing memories to list. In fact I was born there in 1953 at the 4th ward hospital, about a cast from the banks of Lake Pere Marquette. One memory that stands out was ice fishing with a spear, made by my grandad. We would fish out of a fishing shanty, lure the pike in with live suckers, then drop the spear on ‘em. When people on here mention “real perch”, I know exactly what they’re talking about. Great memories.

Re: Muskegon River Trip Day 2 & 3| I CAUGHT MY PB SMALLMOUTH - 09/11/21 02:35 PM

great memories. Thanks for sharing
Posted By: Scagnetti

Re: Muskegon River Trip Day 2 & 3| I CAUGHT MY PB SMALLMOUTH - 09/11/21 09:09 PM

Originally Posted by Ranger 188
Spent many summers and some winters about 60 miles north in Ludington, too many fishing memories to list. In fact I was born there in 1953 at the 4th ward hospital, about a cast from the banks of Lake Pere Marquette. One memory that stands out was ice fishing with a spear, made by my grandad. We would fish out of a fishing shanty, lure the pike in with live suckers, then drop the spear on ‘em. When people on here mention “real perch”, I know exactly what they’re talking about. Great memories.

Been king salmon fishing on the Pere Marquette River
Posted By: RANDYSGLIDE

Re: Muskegon River Trip Day 2 & 3| I CAUGHT MY PB SMALLMOUTH - 09/13/21 10:46 PM

Betsi river is good for kings, I'm here now
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum