Texas Fishing Forum

Sealy on Fork

Posted By: Stratos2011

Sealy on Fork - 08/26/21 04:25 PM

I'm curious to know from anyone has has done this one in the past on Fork, how is the Sunday shenanigan's? I've done a few Sealy's but only on Big Bend and Rayburn so there is huge parks to host the final weigh in and giveaway's. Looking at the Lake Fork Marina on google, there is nowhere to park if you decide to drive around in a truck (for 2,000+ people). On the flip side, if you decide to beach the boat for the few hours of the final day, there isn't much beachable area either. I would prefer to drive around in my truck so i can bring chairs and and ice chest.
Posted By: rut-roe

Re: Sealy on Fork - 08/26/21 05:08 PM

Get there real early or you will be parking on side of highway and walking in.

Re: Sealy on Fork - 08/26/21 05:46 PM

Originally Posted by rut-roe
Get there real early or you will be parking on side of highway and walking in.

That's what I figured too. I just hate to cut my fishing day short.

Re: Sealy on Fork - 08/26/21 05:47 PM

Originally Posted by Stratos2011
I'm curious to know from anyone has has done this one in the past on Fork, how is the Sunday shenanigan's? I've done a few Sealy's but only on Big Bend and Rayburn so there is huge parks to host the final weigh in and giveaway's. Looking at the Lake Fork Marina on google, there is nowhere to park if you decide to drive around in a truck (for 2,000+ people). On the flip side, if you decide to beach the boat for the few hours of the final day, there isn't much beachable area either. I would prefer to drive around in my truck so i can bring chairs and and ice chest.

I guess i could drop myself off at the dock and send the boat out a ways and spot lock it. LOL
Posted By: Brandon Potter

Re: Sealy on Fork - 08/26/21 07:38 PM

I fished it last year for the first time. Cashed a couple checks, had a good time. Bob is long winded at the end…
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum