Texas Fishing Forum

Want to hear some honest, eye opening information about life as a Tour Level Bass Pro?

Posted By: Clark Reehm

Want to hear some honest, eye opening information about life as a Tour Level Bass Pro? - 08/19/21 02:03 PM

[Linked Image]
Posted By: SC-001

Re: Want to hear some honest, eye opening information about life as a Tour Level Bass Pro? - 08/19/21 03:25 PM

Enjoyed the interview yesterday, would have wished Mark would have allowed it to be another 2 hour show instead of cutting it short. Tell us more about how the Elite series didn't invite you back after the split.
Posted By: rickys

Re: Want to hear some honest, eye opening information about life as a Tour Level Bass Pro? - 08/19/21 05:17 PM

I think you're right on track with your Elite Academy. I believe there's a huge market of anglers out there who just want to an edge on being better. There's always going to be a catching fish market, but I think you are the first that has really gone after the teaching market. I look forward to learning from you here one day soon! Very cool interview, and major props for keeping family first!
Posted By: SC-001

Re: Want to hear some honest, eye opening information about life as a Tour Level Bass Pro? - 08/19/21 08:09 PM

Yeah Frank Scalish is going after the teaching market hard currently
Posted By: lconn4

Re: Want to hear some honest, eye opening information about life as a Tour Level Bass Pro? - 08/19/21 08:57 PM

roflmao cheers
Posted By: Huckleberry

Re: Want to hear some honest, eye opening information about life as a Tour Level Bass Pro? - 08/19/21 09:01 PM

Posted By: Jimfishes

Re: Want to hear some honest, eye opening information about life as a Tour Level Bass Pro? - 08/19/21 09:02 PM

Enjoyed the show very much! I appreciate your honesty concerning tour life and look forward to watching your channel.....will subscribe.
Posted By: Bayou Burner

Re: Want to hear some honest, eye opening information about life as a Tour Level Bass Pro? - 08/19/21 10:05 PM

Originally Posted by Huckleberry

It never gets old roflmao
Posted By: Mudman63

Re: Want to hear some honest, eye opening information about life as a Tour Level Bass Pro? - 08/19/21 11:52 PM

Clark is one of the good ones for sure. Best of luck in all your ventures!
Posted By: Lone_Wolf

Re: Want to hear some honest, eye opening information about life as a Tour Level Bass Pro? - 08/19/21 11:54 PM

Interesting, seemed like the host cut the show a little early probably for the best, I could see how his mouth may have got him in trouble in the past roflmao
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum