Texas Fishing Forum

Talking Fluorocarbon Line with the Guys that Invented It

Posted By: KenTx1962

Talking Fluorocarbon Line with the Guys that Invented It - 08/10/21 03:38 PM

Every once in a while I learn a bunch when I do one of my videos, the ones with TP&W Todd Driscoll, the Prop videos, here is another. I was truly clueless as I've found one line (Invizx) that I have confidence in and never changed because I didn't know the differences.

Posted By: JIM SR.

Re: Talking Fluorocarbon Line with the Guys that Invented It - 08/10/21 04:36 PM

Good video,... thanks. thumb
Posted By: Coolarrow

Re: Talking Fluorocarbon Line with the Guys that Invented It - 08/10/21 04:37 PM

Good stuff Ken!
Posted By: banker-always fishing

Re: Talking Fluorocarbon Line with the Guys that Invented It - 08/10/21 05:57 PM

Informative video. Thanks for sharing. thumb
Posted By: krthomas2

Re: Talking Fluorocarbon Line with the Guys that Invented It - 08/10/21 06:15 PM

Great video, very informative, I use invisx a lot, thanks.
Posted By: Big Swimbait

Re: Talking Fluorocarbon Line with the Guys that Invented It - 08/11/21 01:19 AM

Great content. Thanks Ken.
Posted By: Fishinfellow

Re: Talking Fluorocarbon Line with the Guys that Invented It - 08/11/21 02:00 PM

I bought a couple of spools of Tatsu over winter and have been using them this spring/summer. So far I find the knot strength surprisingly bad and the memory even worse. I'd prefer InvizX over Tatsu. I might give AbrazX a try.
Posted By: NavyToad

Re: Talking Fluorocarbon Line with the Guys that Invented It - 08/11/21 08:29 PM

I now know 10 times more about flourocarbon line than I did 20 minutes ago. Thanks.
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum