Texas Fishing Forum

Waterland Sunglasses

Posted By: JC Skeeter

Waterland Sunglasses - 06/16/21 08:47 PM

Has anyone ever used them or have a pair? There is a new tackle store down the road from me in Humble, TX called One Stop Tackle and they have them for $129.99. I have a pair of the Hasket frames and I have to admit these are really nice sunglasses. I have typically worn Costa but I sweat easily and the Costa get fogged up easily when I am wearing a buff in the summer. These Waterland sunglasses don't do that. I would recommend a pair if you are in the market for some. I would also recommend going by the tackle store if you are able, they have quite a selection even with many things being hard to get because of materials not being easy to find for manufacturers.
Posted By: 21sammy

Re: Waterland Sunglasses - 06/16/21 08:51 PM

I have two pairs of the Hybro Model. Silver and Green Mirror. Phenomenal sunglasses in my opinion.
Posted By: SwimbaitRanger

Re: Waterland Sunglasses - 06/16/21 10:43 PM

I have the Catchem frames and I like em a lot better than the Wiley X glasses I have. Super comfortable and super clear
Posted By: TheHaydonSmith

Re: Waterland Sunglasses - 06/17/21 01:12 AM

I have a pair or two and my dad is fixing to order a pair...... they really are great glasses
Posted By: Monty Wright

Re: Waterland Sunglasses - 06/18/21 04:05 AM

Originally Posted by TheHaydonSmith
I have a pair or two and my dad is fixing to order a pair...... they really are great glasses

Code “AD15” will get you 15% off through their website
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum