Texas Fishing Forum

Classic results day by day

Posted By: davidsears

Classic results day by day - 06/15/21 10:54 PM

I'm trying to find results day by day for all anglers. The format I'm interested in shows the angler's name, # of fish weighed and weight for each day, then totaled. I know I saw it, but can't seem to find it now. If someone could copy & paste the link would be greatly appreciated.
Posted By: David Burton

Re: Classic results day by day - 06/15/21 11:40 PM

Leaderboard...

Re: Classic results day by day - 06/16/21 01:35 AM

Example of what I'm looking for? If someone could post a link that would be great.

Day 1 Day 2

Hank Cherry (5) 20 lbs (5) 15 lbs total 35 lbs

Re: Classic results day by day - 06/16/21 01:43 AM

Leaderboard... Select the drop down for day 1 then day 2 then day 3...

Mobile link: https://m.bassmaster.com/results/tournaments/2021-academy-sports-outdoors-bassmaster-classic/1

Re: Classic results day by day - 06/16/21 01:44 AM

Just click day 3 and it shows what you're looking for.
Posted By: BigDozer66

Re: Classic results day by day - 06/16/21 02:34 AM

Day 3 Results

Re: Classic results day by day - 06/16/21 04:05 AM

Thanks. I didn't see that drop down. Appreciate it.
Posted By: Chris B

Re: Classic results day by day - 06/16/21 04:17 AM

Four anglers had a limit all three days.
Posted By: Fishinfellow

Re: Classic results day by day - 06/16/21 01:06 PM

Originally Posted by Chris B

I'd like to think that the storm front that came through on Saturday really messed up the morning bite and kept a lot of anglers from catching them the same way they did on Friday but I think that the lake showed out on Friday and then the low fish population showed out the next two days.
Posted By: Barrett

Re: Classic results day by day - 06/16/21 01:56 PM

I can break it down. Day 1 Some. Day 2 less. Day 3 even lesser.
Posted By: Barrett

Re: Classic results day by day - 06/16/21 01:57 PM

Originally Posted by Fishinfellow

I'd like to think that the storm front that came through on Saturday really messed up the morning bite and kept a lot of anglers from catching them the same way they did on Friday but I think that the lake showed out on Friday and then the low fish population showed out the next two days.

Yea I heard some locals saying the storm was the reason the weights were so bad on day 2. Was trying to figure out what the excuse was for the 3rd day.
Posted By: june-bug

Re: Classic results day by day - 06/16/21 06:01 PM

Originally Posted by Barrett
Originally Posted by Fishinfellow

Yea I heard some locals saying the storm was the reason the weights were so bad on day 2. Was trying to figure out what the excuse was for the 3rd day.

I think day 3 the dead calm conditions was a major factor. Zero wind on top of two prior days of them really working those areas over made it extremely tough
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum