Texas Fishing Forum

Is it worth the time & trouble to dip the tails of your bait??

Posted By: Ken A.

Is it worth the time & trouble to dip the tails of your bait?? - 06/10/21 03:03 AM

Here's a big ole Green Sunfish from CB that may offer good evidence as to why you might want to dip the tail of your plastics in chartreuse dip.

[Linked Image]
Posted By: BigDozer66

Re: Is it worth the time & trouble to dip the tails of your bait?? - 06/10/21 03:04 AM

cheers
Posted By: ReelSlow

Re: Is it worth the time & trouble to dip the tails of your bait?? - 06/10/21 03:08 AM

NICE , I'm a believer!
Posted By: Frank the Tank

Re: Is it worth the time & trouble to dip the tails of your bait?? - 06/10/21 03:20 AM

Still can’t believe you and Todd are buddies. He was one of my favorite clients. Always enjoyed seeing him. Small world.
Posted By: bockscar

Re: Is it worth the time & trouble to dip the tails of your bait?? - 06/10/21 03:26 AM

Even though sometimes it can get you 18 years of trouble....just the tip is a good idea.....when fishing at least 🤔🤷‍♂️
Posted By: banker-always fishing

Re: Is it worth the time & trouble to dip the tails of your bait?? - 06/10/21 03:34 AM

Nice fish! thumb
Posted By: Ken A.

Re: Is it worth the time & trouble to dip the tails of your bait?? - 06/10/21 01:57 PM

Originally Posted by Frank the Tank
Still can’t believe you and Todd are buddies. He was one of my favorite clients. Always enjoyed seeing him. Small world.

The Other Texas Hammer! thumb
Posted By: Texan Til I Die

Re: Is it worth the time & trouble to dip the tails of your bait?? - 06/10/21 02:08 PM

Originally Posted by Ken A.
Here's a big ole Green Sunfish from CB that may offer good evidence as to why you might want to dip the tail of your plastics in chartreuse dip.

[Linked Image]

I would have probably killed (and ate) that fish. That's a bass choker right there.
Posted By: Frank the Tank

Re: Is it worth the time & trouble to dip the tails of your bait?? - 06/10/21 02:20 PM

Originally Posted by Ken A.
Originally Posted by Frank the Tank

The Other Texas Hammer! thumb

roflmao
Posted By: Finesse EMPEROR/ Dropshot King

Re: Is it worth the time & trouble to dip the tails of your bait?? - 06/10/21 03:34 PM

yep I dip everything
Posted By: SkeeterRonnie

Re: Is it worth the time & trouble to dip the tails of your bait?? - 06/10/21 03:52 PM

Yup!!!

I caught one of those big perch last week at the neighbor’s pond on a fly rod! Fun fight!!

[Linked Image]
Posted By: Bayou Burner

Re: Is it worth the time & trouble to dip the tails of your bait?? - 06/10/21 04:31 PM

[Linked Image]
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum