Texas Fishing Forum

LBF 20% sale

Posted By: 572Fitter

LBF 20% sale - 06/04/21 12:57 PM

Code BMC21......TGIF guys
Posted By: BASSCATONE

Re: LBF 20% sale - 06/04/21 02:00 PM

Makes no difference what the discount is at LBF. Out of stock...out of stock...out of stock
Posted By: dan805

Re: LBF 20% sale - 06/04/21 02:17 PM

I tried the code with an in stock shimano reel, didn’t take. Bummer
Posted By: Barn

Re: LBF 20% sale - 06/04/21 03:36 PM

Originally Posted by dan805

There is a rather long list of brands not included in their sales. Shimano is usually on that list.
Posted By: BigDozer66

Re: LBF 20% sale - 06/04/21 05:16 PM

Originally Posted by BASSCATONE
Makes no difference what the discount is at LBF. Out of stock...out of stock...out of stock

Originally Posted by Barn
Originally Posted by dan805

There is a rather long list of brands not included in their sales. Shimano is usually on that list.

This has been my findings almost every time I have looked at their site. confused 3
Posted By: SwimbaitRanger

Re: LBF 20% sale - 06/04/21 05:22 PM

They used to be the biggest retailer of Zoom products. Found some sweet unique colors. But since Covid, bout all you’ll find is green pumpkin, junebug, and watermelon red. And yeah all the places that have sales, it’s never on “the good stuff.” Daiwa, Megabass, and Shimano are always excluded. Something to do with wholesale prices or something. But when Bass Pro has their spring fishing classic, you can trade in a rod or reel and get money off of a Daiwa or Shimano rod or reel
Posted By: Dogfish_Jones

Re: LBF 20% sale - 06/04/21 06:12 PM

I did not order anything because the items I wanted/needed were out of stock but I did check and see if their Diawa reel and rod I picked out was discounted and believe it or not they were. Just if they had anything I needed or wanted was just in stock.
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum