Texas Fishing Forum

BASS Elite AOY Standings

Posted By: Monty Wright

BASS Elite AOY Standings - 05/24/21 05:55 PM

Seth Fieder has a near 50 point lead over Jason Christie & Patrick Walters as they head north in July. I remember hearing the media folks saying if Fieder can ever figure out how to consistently catch them down south, he's going to be a handful. I'm happy to see him having a successful season so far. It wasn't long ago, he was in a position that he HAD to catch them or he was going to hang it up. I believe it was 2016 on the Mississippi River. He needed a great tournament in order to make it to the AOY tournament on Mille Lacs. He's been on an upward trend since then.

Remember, Christie can catch them up north. He has an Elite Series win on St. Claire as well as an Open win on the Detroit River

Walters has 1 Top 10 in an Open on Oneida Lake. It's my opinion that he's setting the bar for using Live Scope.

It's going to be a fun Northern Swing to watch.

[Linked Image]
Posted By: SteezMacQueen

Re: BASS Elite AOY Standings - 05/24/21 06:26 PM

Seth for the win.
Posted By: Frank the Tank

Re: BASS Elite AOY Standings - 05/24/21 06:33 PM

When do these guys fish RedCrest on Palestine. KVD is looming.
Posted By: Dogfish_Jones

Re: BASS Elite AOY Standings - 05/24/21 06:33 PM

With the lead Seth has going up North it will be hard to pass him. Seth does not have to win any of those tournaments but just finish for a third day of fishing. I see Seth being in the hunt at both the Northern tournaments though. I can pretty much say it might be over before they even head to the the last tournament.
Chris Johnston is 61 points behind and his strongest lakes are these Northern lakes. So my thinking is Seth just needs to stay 30 places behind Chris... and that is not going to happen. Jason is good but he is not going to find enough up there to overcome Seth.
Seth has done a great job fishing this year, he will be a great AOY .
Posted By: BigDozer66

Re: BASS Elite AOY Standings - 05/24/21 06:36 PM

Definitely gonna have them on the FF list! thumb
Posted By: SteezMacQueen

Re: BASS Elite AOY Standings - 05/24/21 06:59 PM

Originally Posted by Frank the Tank
When do these guys fish RedCrest on Palestine. KVD is looming.

roflmao stir
Posted By: 572Fitter

Re: BASS Elite AOY Standings - 05/24/21 07:10 PM

Dont sleep on Christy....with a nickname like Zaldangerous that chick is a serious threat.
Posted By: ChanceHuiet

Re: BASS Elite AOY Standings - 05/24/21 07:25 PM

Originally Posted by 572Fitter
Dont sleep on Christy....with a nickname like Zaldangerous that chick is a serious threat.

Um what?
Posted By: Chris B

Re: BASS Elite AOY Standings - 05/24/21 07:51 PM

Feider has been real good on Champlain and may be the favorite to win. St Lawrence river will be the toughest for him. I think he gets it.
Posted By: RedRaider3933

Re: BASS Elite AOY Standings - 05/24/21 07:52 PM

Originally Posted by ChanceHuiet
Originally Posted by 572Fitter

Um what?

Drugs are bad.
Posted By: bockscar

Re: BASS Elite AOY Standings - 05/24/21 09:50 PM

He cemented his GOAT status when he posted his "staying with BASS" announcement where he let everyone know he wasnt leaving roflmao
Posted By: Monty Wright

Re: BASS Elite AOY Standings - 05/24/21 10:27 PM

Originally Posted by bockscar
He cemented his GOAT status when he posted his "staying with BASS" announcement where he let everyone know he wasnt leaving roflmao

It truly was/is one of the greatest social media posts ever.
Posted By: the skipper

Re: BASS Elite AOY Standings - 05/25/21 12:04 AM

I hope he gets it but he has some studs behind him that will likely be right on his heels. I'm really interested to see what Walters does with the livescope and a jerkbait up north. He's at the top of the game with that tech.
Posted By: pil,b

Re: BASS Elite AOY Standings - 05/25/21 01:03 AM

Brandon has been known to catch a small jaw in the past. fish
Posted By: Jarrett Latta

Re: BASS Elite AOY Standings - 05/25/21 03:10 AM

It's over
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum