Texas Fishing Forum

classic fiberglass recommendation

Posted By: r brown

classic fiberglass recommendation - 05/16/21 11:34 PM

picked up my boat Friday from Classic fiberglass. had a console removed ,a few gel coat chips repaired and buffed out. shines like a new penny. very happy with the work
Posted By: SkeeterRonnie

Re: classic fiberglass recommendation - 05/17/21 01:07 PM

Took my boat to them last Fall for minor touch ups and a hull inspection.... I get a call and they say there are 5 impacts with damage and 3 are leaking. I am SOOOOOOO THANKFUL they took their honest time to go over my boat. They are top notch in my book! I was able to get insurance to cover the damage. Their due diligence saved me thousands on future repairs! They have my business for life. Also, to top off their quality work and top notch customer service.... they worked with me, very patiently, while I waited on the insurance check/lien holder in Michigan to sign off and resend a check for payment.
Posted By: Jman

Re: classic fiberglass recommendation - 05/17/21 01:21 PM

I like it because I can pop in when I'm in the area and BS with Chris - and I don't even own a boat right now.
Posted By: Sinkey

Re: classic fiberglass recommendation - 05/17/21 01:24 PM

Originally Posted by r brown
picked up my boat Friday from Classic fiberglass. had a console removed ,a few gel coat chips repaired and buffed out. shines like a new penny. very happy with the work

You cant beat their work or service. Plus that Chris feller is a pretty good dude as well.
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum