Texas Fishing Forum

Which Tour Pro has “won over $1,000,000+ looking at those fish off the bed”?

Posted By: Clark Reehm

Which Tour Pro has “won over $1,000,000+ looking at those fish off the bed”? - 05/05/21 02:22 PM

I am starting a new series on my YouTube channel called “Pro 101” where I interview some of the best anglers in the world on their insights about specific baits, techniques and other fishing related topics with only one stipulation.... no BS or the same old generalized and regurgitated info that anglers have read or heard for years. Sure, there may be some sponsor whoring but a lot of the info and things mentioned even surprised me.(If only you could hear the "off the record" comments as well). This first series was filmed at the recent MLF Pro Circuit event at Lake Murray, SC strictly on the topic of Sight Fishing in the Spring. This episode is Part 1 of 5 and covers the following questions:

1)Do you consider yourself a Sight Fisherman?

2)How much money or what percentage of your
career winnings can be attributed to Sight Fishing?

3)What is the difference between a “Sight Fisherman” and an Angler that randomly catches fish on beds as they stumble across them?

4)What are the optimum scenarios in which you would go all in on Sight Fishing at a tournament?

5)How many beds do you have marked at this event after practice since sight fishing will be a major player? What is your tournament strategy for this event?

Be sure to subscribe to my YouTube channel to stay up to date on future episodes and share this video with anyone you know that fishes in the springtime.

Posted By: Big1Bass

Re: Which Tour Pro has “won over $1,000,000+ looking at those fish off the bed”? - 05/05/21 09:34 PM

John Cox has made a living on site fishing..
Posted By: WLBDallas

Re: Which Tour Pro has “won over $1,000,000+ looking at those fish off the bed”? - 05/05/21 10:28 PM

Awesome to hear from these guys that whack them!
Posted By: David Burton

Re: Which Tour Pro has “won over $1,000,000+ looking at those fish off the bed”? - 05/05/21 10:50 PM

That is Cool, Clark. LOVE the format and concept of the multiple in depth questions edited in that manner!
Posted By: Joel McBride

Re: Which Tour Pro has “won over $1,000,000+ looking at those fish off the bed”? - 05/06/21 04:51 AM

Love it Clark. Interesting to hear their thoughts about it. I'm not 1 to sight fish all day for sure. Some of the locals are great at doing that so I would be in the category of covering as much water as possible fishing shallow, whether it be wood or even shallow grass etc.

If you can prefish the day before the tourney then sight fishing really comes into play but only for the next day or 2.

Thanks for posting this.
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum