Texas Fishing Forum

Friday night tournaments?

Posted By: William pitts

Friday night tournaments? - 04/28/21 01:34 AM

Question for all, and please move to the right area of this isn’t the right spot. Where I came from in Louisiana they had Friday night tournies from 6-midnight. Do any local lakes near San Antonio have anything similar in the summer months?
Posted By: Jarrett Latta

Re: Friday night tournaments? - 04/28/21 02:11 AM

Originally Posted by William pitts
Question for all, and please move to the right area of this isn’t the right spot. Where I came from in Louisiana they had Friday night tournies from 6-midnight. Do any local lakes near San Antonio have anything similar in the summer months?

Used to be Thursday nighters on canyon lake. Most weekly tournaments are on Sat or Sunday on choke or canyon.
Posted By: Lone_Wolf

Re: Friday night tournaments? - 04/28/21 03:06 AM

Wednesday nighters are pretty common in Texas, not sure about the San Antonio area though
Posted By: grout-scout

Re: Friday night tournaments? - 04/28/21 03:37 AM

Used to be a Friday night T at Medina, not sure if they have them anymore or not with the lake being low again. Maybe Debra Hengst will confirm, if she reads this thread.
Posted By: grout-scout

Re: Friday night tournaments? - 04/28/21 03:39 AM

Originally Posted by Jarrett Latta
Originally Posted by William pitts

Used to be Thursday nighters on canyon lake. Most weekly tournaments are on Sat or Sunday on choke or canyon.

Used to??? Are they not having them now?
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum