Texas Fishing Forum

Championship Sunday - LIVE - Fox Sports

Posted By: Big O Florida

Championship Sunday - LIVE - Fox Sports - 04/11/21 12:26 PM

Will Jason Christie hold on and make a statement today?

I hope Orange puts out some attendance numbers shortly after the event concludes. With this type of crowd in a small town in east Texas leading up to the Bassmasters Classic, that’s bound to be a positive indicator of how that event is going to shake out! I don’t think sponsors/advertisers want to be on the outside looking in for that based on what we’ve seen so far this season!
Posted By: SC-001

Re: Championship Sunday - LIVE - Fox Sports - 04/11/21 01:24 PM

SPAM
Posted By: Dan21XRS

Re: Championship Sunday - LIVE - Fox Sports - 04/11/21 01:42 PM

Should be an exciting finish... Dan
Posted By: RKT

Re: Championship Sunday - LIVE - Fox Sports - 04/11/21 01:54 PM

Looking like a More Little Fish tournament to me.
Posted By: rj74955

Re: Championship Sunday - LIVE - Fox Sports - 04/11/21 01:55 PM

I think he's ran out of fish, and Mosley too. I kinda think Johnston is going to win this one, I hate to admit it but that Canadian is good everywhere.
I'm sure no one actually wants to talk fishing and this will go completely sideways, though.

Re: Championship Sunday - LIVE - Fox Sports - 04/11/21 01:58 PM

Originally Posted by RKT
Looking like a More Little Fish tournament to me.

I didn't know the Sabine was loaded with Share a Lunkers... Better put it on my Bucket List... Can't wait to see MLFLW/BPsT brings the BiG Hitters to the Sabine and shows everyone how it's done... Dan
de
Posted By: Bass-N-Buck Master

Re: Championship Sunday - LIVE - Fox Sports - 04/11/21 02:54 PM

Go lee!
Posted By: Jimfishes

Re: Championship Sunday - LIVE - Fox Sports - 04/11/21 03:41 PM

Originally Posted by Big O Florida

I hope Orange puts out some attendance numbers shortly after the event concludes. With this type of crowd in a small town in east Texas leading up to the Bassmasters Classic, that’s bound to be a positive indicator of how that event is going to shake out! I don’t think sponsors/advertisers want to be on the outside looking in for that based on what we’ve seen so far this season!

Orange fishing fans show up in a big way for all local fishing tournaments. Most of the time it is local saltwater events or bass club/fund raiser bass events. Most folks here fish fresh and/or salt just like folks in Louisiana and Florida do. Drive one hour north and fish Toledo Bend or Sam Rayburn. It's a great place to live if you love the outdoors!

Re: Championship Sunday - LIVE - Fox Sports - 04/11/21 05:21 PM

Originally Posted by Jimfishes

Orange fishing fans show up in a big way for all local fishing tournaments. Most of the time it is local saltwater events or bass club/fund raiser bass events. Most folks here fish fresh and/or salt just like folks in Louisiana and Florida do. Drive one hour north and fish Toledo Bend or Sam Rayburn. It's a great place to live if you love the outdoors!

It must be a sad day when someone comes to town and wants to exploit your fishing resources for their gain and publishes something like: ...Attendance is limited to competing anglers, essential staff and media covering the event only. Fans are encouraged to follow the event online...

I would even question why an organization that took that stance would even be issued a permit to hold an event.
Posted By: pil,b

Re: Championship Sunday - LIVE - Fox Sports - 04/11/21 05:54 PM

Hells gate bass club open on Possum Kingdom 1st place 38.78 lbs and their big fish was a 9+. fish
Posted By: grandbassslayer

Re: Championship Sunday - LIVE - Fox Sports - 04/11/21 05:57 PM

Originally Posted by Jimfishes

It must be a sad day when someone comes to town and wants to exploit your fishing resources for their gain and publishes something like: ...Attendance is limited to competing anglers, essential staff and media covering the event only. Fans are encouraged to follow the event online...

I would even question why an organization that took that stance would even be issued a permit to hold an event.

Well those in charge are much more intelligent than you.
Posted By: SteezMacQueen

Re: Championship Sunday - LIVE - Fox Sports - 04/11/21 06:40 PM

Originally Posted by pil,b
Hells gate bass club open on Possum Kingdom 1st place 38.78 lbs and their big fish was a 9+. fish

Stetson?
Posted By: Dubee

Re: Championship Sunday - LIVE - Fox Sports - 04/11/21 07:25 PM

Championship day is Wednesday not today
Posted By: the skipper

Re: Championship Sunday - LIVE - Fox Sports - 04/11/21 09:37 PM

Originally Posted by Dubee

That's for the senior tour. The real tour finished today

Re: Championship Sunday - LIVE - Fox Sports - 04/11/21 09:55 PM

I'm happy for Jason. I like him and Hack. Glad to see them go back to triple A and immediately start having success

Re: Championship Sunday - LIVE - Fox Sports - 04/11/21 10:14 PM

Originally Posted by the skipper

That's for the senior tour. The real tour finished today

That’s putting it politely... those stuck on the outside looking in can’t even have their own sponsors anymore; it’s like their caretaker has chosen what’s best for them. Maybe it’s the trust us league.

The pros fought hard all 4 days, the top 10 was within 8lb of each other so it goes to show everything was tough to catch down there. That’s why the massive crowds show up, they want to see who’s the best of the best.
Posted By: dbell47

Re: Championship Sunday - LIVE - Fox Sports - 04/11/21 10:17 PM

Congrats to Jason Christie!
Posted By: grandbassslayer

Re: Championship Sunday - LIVE - Fox Sports - 04/11/21 10:19 PM

Congrats to Christie.
Posted By: Darin S.

Re: Championship Sunday - LIVE - Fox Sports - 04/11/21 10:19 PM

That’s why the massive crowds show up, they want to see who’s the best of the best.

Lol. So they were showing the Heavy Hitters on the big screen there?
Posted By: Chris B

Re: Championship Sunday - LIVE - Fox Sports - 04/11/21 10:24 PM

Originally Posted by Darin S.
That’s why the massive crowds show up, they want to see who’s the best of the best.

Why don't you go sit in time out for 2 minutes. Can't we have one thread where we can enjoy tournament fishing. Congrats to Jason Christie.
Posted By: Darin S.

Re: Championship Sunday - LIVE - Fox Sports - 04/11/21 10:29 PM

Congrats to Christie! You need to direct your comments to someone else.
Posted By: SAKS

Re: Championship Sunday - LIVE - Fox Sports - 04/11/21 10:35 PM

Originally Posted by Chris B

Why don't you go sit in time out for 2 minutes. Can't we have one thread where we can enjoy tournament fishing. Congrats to Jason Christie.

Nope. Not as long as O is involved with the thread. Him trolling with his minions and those that oppose him will never let that happen. Back on topic, good job Jason Christie.
Posted By: BigDozer66

Re: Championship Sunday - LIVE - Fox Sports - 04/13/21 03:58 AM

Originally Posted by SAKS
Originally Posted by Chris B

Nope. Not as long as O is involved with the thread. Him trolling with his minions and those that oppose him will never let that happen. Back on topic, good job Jason Christie.

He gone! bolt
Posted By: Matt Houston

Re: Championship Sunday - LIVE - Fox Sports - 04/13/21 02:58 PM

Gone?
Posted By: UTDmiller

Re: Championship Sunday - LIVE - Fox Sports - 04/13/21 03:35 PM

Originally Posted by Matt Houston
Gone?

a post was made to address and explain.

Tough job done by Christie, lots of running paid off for him!
Posted By: Finesse EMPEROR/ Dropshot King

Re: Championship Sunday - LIVE - Fox Sports - 04/13/21 03:36 PM

yeah I think he got banned lol
Posted By: SAKS

Re: Championship Sunday - LIVE - Fox Sports - 04/13/21 03:40 PM

Originally Posted by Finesse Master/ Dropshot king

Not permanent. Just has to meet certain criteria for reinstatement.
Posted By: BigDozer66

Re: Championship Sunday - LIVE - Fox Sports - 04/13/21 03:49 PM

Yes "SHE" has to meet a certain criteria to return. cheers

Re: Championship Sunday - LIVE - Fox Sports - 04/13/21 04:01 PM

Which means permanent. He/she will never post under their real name

Re: Championship Sunday - LIVE - Fox Sports - 04/13/21 06:01 PM

What are you going to do now that you won't be able to shadow Big O???... Your post counts gonna suffer... Dan
roflmao

Re: Championship Sunday - LIVE - Fox Sports - 04/13/21 07:27 PM

Originally Posted by Dan21XRS

What are you going to do now that you won't be able to shadow Big O???... Your post counts gonna suffer... Dan
roflmao

I'm going to enjoy the forum more without his nonsense. I'm confused about the post count comment. Explain please
Posted By: Hook'Em 79

Re: Championship Sunday - LIVE - Fox Sports - 04/14/21 03:52 AM

roflmao

I'm going to enjoy the forum more without his nonsense. I'm confused about the post count comment. Explain please

Dan is saying a majority of your post count has been aimed at combatting big o and her posts.

Re: Championship Sunday - LIVE - Fox Sports - 04/14/21 11:19 AM

Originally Posted by Hook'em79

roflmao

Dan is saying a majority of your post count has been aimed at combatting big o and her posts.

I've never paid attention to my post count. Why would someone? That makes no sense.
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum