Texas Fishing Forum

Bassmaster Sabine

Posted By: Kisndismis

Bassmaster Sabine - 04/09/21 12:15 AM

Says Moseley went to Houston, Clear Creek like the guys did a while back that went across GBay? Dont recall who all it was maybe Mendez?
Posted By: the skipper

Re: Bassmaster Sabine - 04/09/21 02:01 AM

McClelland did it last time I think. Zaldain went to and basically said Moseley beat him to the exact spot where those fish were. We got to talk to Caleb Sumrall this evening for a little bit. Him and Lee Livesay are staying with some people that my in laws know. He was a good dude, real nice to the boys I took there and really just your buddy you always talk to. I had forgot he was the one that did the 4-4-48 thing or I would have asked about that.
Posted By: BigDozer66

Re: Bassmaster Sabine - 04/09/21 02:07 AM

Originally Posted by the skipper
McClelland did it last time I think. Zaldain went to and basically said Moseley beat him to the exact spot where those fish were. We got to talk to Caleb Sumrall this evening for a little bit. Him and Lee Livesay are staying with some people that my in laws know. He was a good dude, real nice to the boys I took there and really just your buddy you always talk to. I had forgot he was the one that did the 4-4-48 thing or I would have asked about that.

cheers

Did they leave staged or did a faster boat make a difference getting there first? confused 3
Posted By: Mike2718

Re: Bassmaster Sabine - 04/09/21 02:30 AM

I have fished the same spots that Mclelland fished many times from my kayak, since I will not my bass boat get anywhere near saltwater. I have fished there for years. It is a very good area although the two main areas are not very big. There are some other good areas and there are more bass in Clear Creek than people realize. I only fish it from my yak but it has produced some nice sacks.
Posted By: Lone_Wolf

Re: Bassmaster Sabine - 04/09/21 03:15 PM

Where is Christie?
Posted By: Chris B

Re: Bassmaster Sabine - 04/09/21 03:20 PM

Originally Posted by Lone_Wolf
Where is Christie?

Way north up the Sabine.
Posted By: SC-001

Re: Bassmaster Sabine - 04/09/21 03:36 PM

Son the leader is fishing IH-45 in Houston, who'd a thunk it!
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum