Posted By: SC-001

Randys latest rant - 04/06/21 08:17 PM

too many people, enjoy roflmao

Posted By: Douglas J

Re: Randys latest rant - 04/06/21 08:40 PM

He's 100% one of the most polished whiners in professional fishing
Posted By: buda13

Re: Randys latest rant - 04/06/21 08:41 PM

I watched the whole thing, hard to disagree with much of anything the man said. In the last month I’ve been on Toledo, Rayburn, and Roberts when they have been busy as heck. Sure takes the fun out of fishing when it’s a boat show everywhere you go, prefishing tournament fishing or fun fishing.
Posted By: CCTX

Re: Randys latest rant - 04/06/21 09:17 PM

[Linked Image]
Posted By: banker-always fishing

Re: Randys latest rant - 04/06/21 09:37 PM

Seems like everyday is a Saturday after Covid. hammer
Posted By: markson

Re: Randys latest rant - 04/06/21 10:53 PM

My sweet spots have evolved from being just general areas to now being specific cast angles on structure. I can now fish behind other boats and still catch fish because 95% of them are just fan casting an area. I have also noticed that most of the time they are actually sitting right on top of the fish and casting away from them. After watching and seeing how they are fishing I can tell if I should move in right when they leave or just move on and come back later.
Posted By: HARD WORKN HAROLD

Re: Randys latest rant - 04/06/21 11:38 PM

Originally Posted by markson
My sweet spots have evolved from being just general areas to now being specific cast angles on structure. I can now fish behind other boats and still catch fish because 95% of them are just fan casting an area. I have also noticed that most of the time they are actually sitting right on top of the fish and casting away from them. After watching and seeing how they are fishing I can tell if I should move in right when they leave or just move on and come back later.

thumb 100% especially on Fork
Posted By: Minner Bucket

Re: Randys latest rant - 04/06/21 11:49 PM

Is Falcon that busy? I thought they all moved to Choke.
Posted By: basscaster46

Re: Randys latest rant - 04/06/21 11:59 PM

Originally Posted by Douglas J

Just curious why you care ? Don’t really know what he has done over the years tournament wise but probably more than most here. Sounds like he has been living the dream being a professional angler (no real job).
Honestly I have no idea how anyone other than a person with means can sustain the dream but hey that’s me.
J. D
Posted By: Okie Poke

Re: Randys latest rant - 04/07/21 12:18 AM

Crybaby Blaukat. Why can’t he go figure something else out? Those grand bass are not only moving toward the backs right now. Go do something nobody else is doing and dry it up!

Re: Randys latest rant - 04/07/21 12:20 AM

Originally Posted by basscaster46

Just curious why you care ? Don’t really know what he has done over the years tournament wise but probably more than most here. Sounds like he has been living the dream being a professional angler (no real job).
Honestly I have no idea how anyone other than a person with means can sustain the dream but hey that’s me.
J. D

He whines about electronics, payouts, new guys, too crowded, rules. Why do I care, he puts it out for the entire world to see. Not like people go looking for his opinion.

Why you trying to get all salty, you got a crush on ole Randy?
Posted By: bockscar

Re: Randys latest rant - 04/07/21 12:24 AM

whats the video about? Not giving the troll any more views or clicks. Dont think he is a troll....he mentions ranting in multiple titles and his april fools joke was a perfect example that he is fully aware of what he is doing. Dudes the older version of Luke Dunkin.....need to stir the pot to stay relevant and without drama they would be nothing. I will give it to him....he keeps people watching. and I literally never would of heard of him if he didnt complain...like im sure many people who know of him now also came to know him.

Re: Randys latest rant - 04/07/21 02:48 AM

The guys that understand this I tip my hat to, to understand how fish set up and be able to visualize whats going on and how it looks under the water (although electronics are helping) most don't have the mental capacity to do it, I know I don't, its a special skill for sure. You listen to a guy like Frank Scalish on BTL just next level.
Posted By: grandbassslayer

Re: Randys latest rant - 04/07/21 03:09 AM

Originally Posted by bockscar
whats the video about? Not giving the troll any more views or clicks. Dont think he is a troll....he mentions ranting in multiple titles and his april fools joke was a perfect example that he is fully aware of what he is doing. Dudes the older version of Luke Dunkin.....need to stir the pot to stay relevant and without drama they would be nothing. I will give it to him....he keeps people watching. and I literally never would of heard of him if he didnt complain...like im sure many people who know of him now also came to know him.

He has fished Grand for years, but I bet he finishes in like 354th place or something like that..... one part is true, Grand has been nuts, last Saturday you had to get in line or cut someone to fish anywhere.
Posted By: ChanceHuiet

Re: Randys latest rant - 04/07/21 11:19 AM

I cant watch him. He whines about absolutely everything. Either accept and adapt or move on.
Posted By: grout-scout

Re: Randys latest rant - 04/07/21 12:09 PM

Not sure what you guys are seeing as whining there. He stated fact, the lakes are insane with the amount of anglers and that he needed to find a better pattern if he was going to do well in the tournament. Guys whining about Randy’s YouTube video, irony??? Hypocrisy??
Posted By: horseplaydvm

Re: Randys latest rant - 04/07/21 12:59 PM

I have not fished Grand lately, but there are plenty of fish from one end of the lake to the other and all in between. Why in the world would you want to fish a cove that is loaded with boats? Those fish are getting hammered. Like Okie said, go do something different.
Posted By: BigDozer66

Re: Randys latest rant - 04/07/21 02:13 PM

Originally Posted by CCTX
[Linked Image]

cheers
Posted By: ssmith

Re: Randys latest rant - 04/07/21 02:35 PM

dont know why if the guy is so unhappy with pro fishing he doesnt just get a job like the rest of the folks .
Posted By: Minner Bucket

Re: Randys latest rant - 04/07/21 02:39 PM

Originally Posted by ssmith
dont know why if the guy is so unhappy with pro fishing he doesnt just get a job like the rest of the folks .

For YouTube clicks

Re: Randys latest rant - 04/07/21 03:12 PM

Originally Posted by buda13
I watched the whole thing, hard to disagree with much of anything the man said. In the last month I’ve been on Toledo, Rayburn, and Roberts when they have been busy as heck. Sure takes the fun out of fishing when it’s a boat show everywhere you go, prefishing tournament fishing or fun fishing.

cheers

Re: Randys latest rant - 04/07/21 03:22 PM

Originally Posted by Minner Bucket

For YouTube clicks

Valid point, look how many more views he’s getting from guys posting his videos.
Posted By: Lone_Wolf

Re: Randys latest rant - 04/07/21 03:30 PM

I would love to see a saturday night live parody of this guy, it would be hilarious... ok maybe just hilarious to us fisherman grin

Re: Randys latest rant - 04/07/21 03:30 PM

Originally Posted by grout-scout

For YouTube clicks

Valid point, look how many more views he’s getting from guys posting his videos.

He only gets another click if you click on Watch it on YouTube. thumb
Posted By: redskeet100

Re: Randys latest rant - 04/07/21 03:35 PM

I did not take his video as whining. He is stating what we all think and really the obvious. There are a lot of boats checking the same water on any lake you go to. Grand is a big lake, so yes he has options to go do something different, but that lake also has a lot of dead water too. Alot of the non-dead water has become community holes in a sense.
Posted By: Bill Durham

Re: Randys latest rant - 04/07/21 04:17 PM

Randy, like all of the guys that have Youtube channels do have a day job.. and that is Youtube. He has to generate content to put on Youtube as often as possible to get a check from them. The more views he gets, the more money he makes. That is a totally separate thing from his tournament fishing, but that does provide content for his channel. I've watched several of his videos, and the ones that focus on fishing are pretty informative, but his whining and complaining about front facing sonar were more revealing about his lack of wanting to compete at the highest level than anything. I quit watching after that. I think he had a change of heart as I saw a tease of him spending 20k to re rig his boat, but I didn't watch the video. He needs to focus on fishing instead of complaining about his competition.
BD
Posted By: TxDanFishMan

Re: Randys latest rant - 04/07/21 04:57 PM

Originally Posted by BigDozer66
Originally Posted by CCTX
[Linked Image]

cheers

Yep.

We're talking about practice ? Not a game.

I'd rather watch the Iverson rant instead of his.
Posted By: pchapin

Re: Randys latest rant - 04/07/21 05:47 PM

I don't know the guy personally but talk to people on a regular basis who do. He finished 13 in 2020 Opens AOY.
[Linked Image]

Re: Randys latest rant - 04/07/21 06:28 PM

Originally Posted by Bill Durham
Randy, like all of the guys that have Youtube channels do have a day job.. and that is Youtube. He has to generate content to put on Youtube as often as possible to get a check from them. The more views he gets, the more money he makes. That is a totally separate thing from his tournament fishing, but that does provide content for his channel. I've watched several of his videos, and the ones that focus on fishing are pretty informative, but his whining and complaining about front facing sonar were more revealing about his lack of wanting to compete at the highest level than anything. I quit watching after that. I think he had a change of heart as I saw a tease of him spending 20k to re rig his boat, but I didn't watch the video. He needs to focus on fishing instead of complaining about his competition.
BD

That $20k video was an April’s Fools video, Randy poking some fun of himself and...getting a few views.

Re: Randys latest rant - 04/07/21 06:29 PM

For YouTube clicks

He only gets another click if you click on Watch it on YouTube. thumb

I always wondered how that worked. cheers
Posted By: RayBob

Re: Randys latest rant - 04/07/21 06:32 PM

Originally Posted by buda13

But, we need to grow the sport.

Let's have a couple of 500 boat HS tournaments (on Rayburn) this weekend. Throw in a half a dozen other tourneys and folks pre-fishing for 20-25 tourneys in the coming weeks.

It's unreal.

Re: Randys latest rant - 04/07/21 07:08 PM

BD

You nailed it! At first it was....OK, I get it there are things to complain about and you got a platform.....but when you devolve to what he has, its clear he knows 100% what he is doing. Him using the word "rant" in his title more, the "april fools joke" are all calculated moves. My little cousin is a decent youtuber (nearing 100k subs) for gaming and i like to pick her brain.....the analytics the creators have access to shows them exactly what people clicked most on, how long they viewed...and of course income generated.

I can almost guarantee at this point he is just looking for ANYTHING to complain about just so he can get those clicks...cuz he knows a solid base of people will always click. Im not watching one more of his videos....and to me its hilarious how thick the irony is with some of his fans. Some of his fans are the same ones trashing the googans for not fishing and using clickbait.....exactly what RB is doing...but its cool since you kinda agree with it.

Dont watch his videos....maybe his tips ones, but dont be the sheep he hopes you are and fall for his BS and click on his videos. Guys been pro for 35+ years and is showing $737K in winnings.....thats 21k a year. Remember the thread about the guy leaving the trail early this year and all the "money problems" speculation? Well what do you think about randy's yearly average. Dude is no longer relavent and those sponsor dollars arent coming in like im sure they used too.....so hes forced to adapt. And kudos to him for doing it.....but kinda lame to do it the way he has....in my opinion.

Re: Randys latest rant - 04/07/21 07:44 PM

Originally Posted by SC-001

The guys that understand this I tip my hat to, to understand how fish set up and be able to visualize whats going on and how it looks under the water (although electronics are helping) most don't have the mental capacity to do it, I know I don't, its a special skill for sure. You listen to a guy like Frank Scalish on BTL just next level.

Missed this post yesterday. I really enjoy listening to Frank, he is gold. I enjoy the Ken Duke shows too, but it’s a completely different conversation.

Re: Randys latest rant - 04/08/21 12:16 AM

Originally Posted by SC-001

Missed this post yesterday. I really enjoy listening to Frank, he is gold. I enjoy the Ken Duke shows too, but it’s a completely different conversation.

Ken Duke seems to be a little pompous a-holeish and comes off jealous of Frank and for that reason I don't care for that little man.

Re: Randys latest rant - 04/08/21 12:26 AM

BD

That $20k video was an April’s Fools video, Randy poking some fun of himself and...getting a few views.

cheers
Posted By: ezbassin

Re: Randys latest rant - 04/08/21 12:43 AM

Well I have watched a bunch of his videos and from what I have seen, he modifies every bait that he uses because according to him if you don't you are just throwing what everyone else is using and the fish get used to it. Well maybe what everyone else is throwing is working because the majority of the competition does better than Randy. I guess that hasn't occurred to him yet. After I watched one that he said that he can determine the personality of an angler based on the shape of the bill on his cap, if it is flat or how much curve it has to it determines their personality. That was the last one I watched.
Posted By: grandbassslayer

Re: Randys latest rant - 04/08/21 01:21 AM

Originally Posted by ezbassin
Well I have watched a bunch of his videos and from what I have seen, he modifies every bait that he uses because according to him if you don't you are just throwing what everyone else is using and the fish get used to it. Well maybe what everyone else is throwing is working because the majority of the competition does better than Randy. I guess that hasn't occurred to him yet. After I watched one that he said that he can determine the personality of an angler based on the shape of the bill on his cap, if it is flat or how much curve it has to it determines their personality. That was the last one I watched.

He is past his prime for sure, he needs to learn from Jonny and adapt a bit.
Posted By: JCBfromTHF

Re: Randys latest rant - 04/08/21 01:29 AM

After I watched one that he said that he can determine the personality of an angler based on the shape of the bill on his cap, if it is flat or how much curve it has to it determines their personality. That was the last one I watched.

People dont like to be stereotyped, but like it or not it works probably 90% of the time.

I do a lot of bank fishing this time of year and I can usually tell you who knows what they are doing, who doesnt have a clue, who is gonna keep what they catch, who is going to release everything, etc, just by looking at them and what they have with them. I know our politically correct society does not want to admit that stereotyping works but it most certainly does majority of the time.

Re: Randys latest rant - 04/15/21 02:01 AM

Holy carp SMH
Posted By: Phoenix 920 Pro xp

Re: Randys latest rant - 04/15/21 03:27 AM

Originally Posted by Lone_Wolf
Holy carp SMH

so you think pulling bass off beds is good for them?

Re: Randys latest rant - 04/15/21 03:59 AM

Its not great but I'm no treehugger either, Genesis 1:26
Posted By: Jarrett Latta

Re: Randys latest rant - 04/15/21 05:38 AM

Way more get pulled off beds by bank beaters than anyone actually looking for them....they just can't see em
Posted By: ChanceHuiet

Re: Randys latest rant - 04/15/21 10:41 AM

Originally Posted by Jarrett Latta
Way more get pulled off beds by bank beaters than anyone actually looking for them....they just can't see em

WAY WAY more.
Posted By: TomRom

Re: Randys latest rant - 04/15/21 01:53 PM

Do what I have recently done and started taking up pan fishing with ultra lite outfits. And yes you can spend $250 to $400 on just a rod if you want to. I just put my boat right in there with all the tournament guys and have a great time catching gills. A lot less stress and has been quite enjoyable. Highly pressured lakes for bass makes no difference except sometimes it can get tough finding a place to park at the ramp.

Re: Randys latest rant - 04/15/21 06:52 PM

You know 20 years ago I would have said he was full of it having a fishing season in texas would improve the fishing but now not sure. Whats made me change my mind are deer regulation changes. Now fish and deer are apples and oranges but heres the deal, in 2001 the made it a felony to poach a whitetail, a few years after that they started the 13 inch horn regulation, a bunch screamed but I'm telling you the quality of free range bucks I see and see coming the counties I hunt has just blown me away, its nothing like it used to be its much much better. I never would have thought we had as much impact on the resource but we did with deer, I do wonder how regulation changes would or would not make the fishing better here like Randy says it is up north. I have no doubt our public lakes have been pressured more than ever in the history of this state the last 12 months.

Re: Randys latest rant - 04/15/21 08:35 PM

I can attest to the fact the State of Ohio put a season on bass on Lake Erie so to accommodate the spawn/post spawn season. Large fish kills after the big BASS regional tournaments were plastered all over the news. The respective Chamber of Commerce for the area these tournaments were held at pitched a bit!! when the Ohio DNR put the closed season in effect. The money did indeed leave the area so there is a definite economic impact from not allowing major tournaments during certain times. It also upset a bunch of charter boat business's as well who would during that time of year limit out on small mouth using soft crawfish. Six people per charter boat and a five fish limit. Charter boats would book two half day trips per day during that time of year. So they had a big impact as well. Anyway Ohio did not stop you from fishing for them like Canada did but you could not keep them.

Re: Randys latest rant - 04/15/21 08:48 PM

Originally Posted by TomRom
I can attest to the fact the State of Ohio put a season on bass on Lake Erie so to accommodate the spawn/post spawn season. Large fish kills after the big BASS regional tournaments were plastered all over the news. The respective Chamber of Commerce for the area these tournaments were held at pitched a bit!! when the Ohio DNR put the closed season in effect. The money did indeed leave the area so there is a definite economic impact from not allowing major tournaments during certain times. It also upset a bunch of charter boat business's as well who would during that time of year limit out on small mouth using soft crawfish. Six people per charter boat and a five fish limit. Charter boats would book two half day trips per day during that time of year. So they had a big impact as well. Anyway Ohio did not stop you from fishing for them like Canada did but you could not keep them.

Did the fishing improve when the season wasn't closed?
Posted By: olducker

Re: Randys latest rant - 04/15/21 10:34 PM

I think he makes good points and if something doesn't change the fishing will decline.. I think it is already in decline
Posted By: pchapin

Re: Randys latest rant - 04/15/21 11:41 PM

BD

Getting people to talk about you is the first step to making money on YouTube. A negative comment pays the same as a positive comment. He seems to be good at step one.

Re: Randys latest rant - 04/16/21 12:13 AM

Fishing in Texas has declined because of all the increases in population and increased fishing pressure.
I am just thankful that I have been fishing since the late 70's and got to enjoy the phenomenal fishing we had in Texas for 20-30 years.
Fishing in Texas will never be as great as when we had 20+ "newer" lakes and the boom of stocking them with Florida bass began. Oil money is responsible for a lot of the dollars that improved the hunting and fishing in Texas.

We will never see what we saw from the late sixties through 2000 or so in Texas bass fishing.

Re: Randys latest rant - 04/16/21 02:04 AM

Yes for a matter of fact it did. I still have some contacts up there in Ohio that fish the western basin of Lake Erie and they indicate they do quite well. The local club tournaments that want to fish that time of year do paper/photo tournaments. So its catch and release.

Re: Randys latest rant - 04/16/21 02:11 AM

Fishing in Texas has declined because of all the increases in population and increased fishing pressure.
I am just thankful that I have been fishing since the late 70's and got to enjoy the phenomenal fishing we had in Texas for 20-30 years.
Fishing in Texas will never be as great as when we had 20+ "newer" lakes and the boom of stocking them with Florida bass began. Oil money is responsible for a lot of the dollars that improved the hunting and fishing in Texas.

We will never see what we saw from the late sixties through 2000 or so in Texas bass fishing.

cheers
Posted By: Clark3

Re: Randys latest rant - 04/16/21 02:29 AM

Originally Posted by olducker
I think he makes good points and if something doesn't change the fishing will decline.. I think it is already in decline

What? Weights from all lakes are record highs. High 17 lbs at cedar creek in a 160 boat field got us 35th place. We caught 22lbs in a local deal on worth and didn’t even get a check. Any big tournament catching 20lbs doesn’t hardly do anything for you. Fishing is not on the decline

Re: Randys latest rant - 04/16/21 04:13 AM

Originally Posted by Clark3
Originally Posted by olducker

What? Weights from all lakes are record highs. High 17 lbs at cedar creek in a 160 boat field got us 35th place. We caught 22lbs in a local deal on worth and didn’t even get a check. Any big tournament catching 20lbs doesn’t hardly do anything for you. Fishing is not on the decline

Meh, I don't know about that. Its definitely not easier to catch largemouth on a public lake than when I started, the equipment is better, the lures are better, the electronic are light years ahead and most of all the fisherman are better with all the free knowledge thats out there on the innerwebs. What I would give to go back over 15 years in time and have front facing sonar and an A-rig.
Posted By: PieFiller1

Re: Randys latest rant - 04/19/21 02:21 AM

Definition of a journeyman that has basically "stuck around".

"Pro" since 1985, 400 pro level tournaments, total winnings of $1.5mmm over 36 years, that is $41k a year (almost all of that prior to 2005). After expenses you think he's made much money over the last 36 years. He's a 60 year old guy who never really made a "living" at his occupation, probably lots of things he's mad about. I just don't get these guys, but I do have to laugh when he does videos about "winning strategies" etc....

Re: Randys latest rant - 04/19/21 02:52 AM

Originally Posted by PieFiller1
Definition of a journeyman that has basically "stuck around".

"Pro" since 1985, 400 pro level tournaments, total winnings of $1.5mmm over 36 years, that is $41k a year (almost all of that prior to 2005). After expenses you think he's made much money over the last 36 years. He's a 60 year old guy who never really made a "living" at his occupation, probably lots of things he's mad about. I just don't get these guys, but I do have to laugh when he does videos about "winning strategies" etc....

rolleyes
Posted By: MikeSouza

Re: Randys latest rant - 04/21/21 10:22 PM

Here’s his newest addition to complaining! Not sure why any fishing industry company would sponsor his whiny a$$

[Linked Image]

Re: Randys latest rant - 04/21/21 10:25 PM

Originally Posted by MikeSouza
Here’s his newest addition to complaining! Not sure why any fishing industry company would sponsor his whiny a$$

[Linked Image]

Starting to sound like Ol’ Randy, whom I have defended in the past, is praying the BPT will give him a call up to the big leagues.
Posted By: Outdoordude

Re: Randys latest rant - 04/22/21 12:51 AM

His clickbait chops are getting stronger.
Posted By: CHAMPION FISH

Re: Randys latest rant - 04/22/21 01:26 AM

Everyone has a right to complain, I just don’t listen.
Posted By: Ken A.

Re: Randys latest rant - 04/22/21 01:02 PM

Originally Posted by Jarrett Latta

Exactly!

I watched a couple of his vids. He has some solid advice on a few of them but if I had only made $737K in the last 40 years I would be looking for a way to enhance my income as well. That's $18K a year folks. Living the dream? Maybe...

Re: Randys latest rant - 07/30/21 01:41 PM

His war on electronics continues
Posted By: tmd11111

Re: Randys latest rant - 07/30/21 02:11 PM

His war on electronics continues

What a whiney little b!t@h
Posted By: Dogfish_Jones

Re: Randys latest rant - 07/30/21 02:32 PM

Here's my take on this,
1- Randy has an opinion and he has a You Tube site to voice it on. This does not make it a fact but an opinion.
2- If your lake is crowded and your honey hole has now became a community hole, then find another honey hole.
If you are taking ANY You Tube person that serious.....I would take a deep breath and relax. Kind of like those that get all bent out of shape because of their other social media places.....even this site or forum.
I have found some of my fishing spots because where I was going to fish had a boat on it or boat's. I have learned over the years that fish are everywhere in the lake just not where somebody told you they were at.
The electronics side of things, you might can find them easier but it still takes you to catch them. Haven't we all been on a wad of fish we found on our graphs but never catch a one of them? I know I have. It still takes presentation and the luck of the draw if those fish are willing to bite.
I would be more upset if they started allowing anglers to throw and electrical line and shock them up or you now can use some type of dynamite to blow them out of the water, now that is not a sporting way to get fish in the boat.
Let Randy be Randy, he loves the clicks and I'm sure that is what is most important to him...not if you like him or not.
Posted By: Mark Perry

Re: Randys latest rant - 07/30/21 07:25 PM

He is making money from all those bashing him. Those that dislike him are putting money in his pocket.
Posted By: 4Weight

Re: Randys latest rant - 07/30/21 07:53 PM

He does whine from time to time but many times he is spot on in my opinion.

Re: Randys latest rant - 07/30/21 08:14 PM

Yawn.... it’s just the “same Ol’, same Ol’” with this video. Granted he post a video almost everyday and there’s not all that much to talk about, but the technology isn’t going away and he’s wrong if he thinks the majority don’t like it. I don’t even use side imaging anymore, livescope finds the cover better.
Posted By: Petey50

Re: Randys latest rant - 07/30/21 08:39 PM

Lot of hypocrisy here, most fishermen complain about something. Go look at the thread about wake boats, or how about jer skies, or boat dock owners, grass spraying. We all bitch about something, not just Randy.
Posted By: Frank the Tank

Re: Randys latest rant - 07/30/21 08:43 PM

He whines like a lot of the sensitive often offended chicks on here do
Posted By: Barrett

Re: Randys latest rant - 07/30/21 08:50 PM

Originally Posted by Mark Perry
He is making money from all those bashing him. Those that dislike him are putting money in his pocket.

7000 views isnt paying for the gas he burned during the goofy video.

Re: Randys latest rant - 07/31/21 12:12 AM

How did his season go? i swear the only time i hear about this guy is when he "rants" and no other time.

Re: Randys latest rant - 07/31/21 02:55 AM

How did his season go? i swear the only time i hear about this guy is when he "rants" and no other time.

Yep. That’s the point. We’ll never hear about him on a Sunday.

Re: Randys latest rant - 07/31/21 03:51 AM

Originally Posted by Frank the Tank

as much as he cries, I am surprised he isn't on the TFF and in the "903 clique"
Posted By: WAWI

Re: Randys latest rant - 07/31/21 02:32 PM

Does he run a skeeter?
Posted By: ssmith

Re: Randys latest rant - 07/31/21 02:47 PM

if he doesnt like the way the fishing business is going he could always go get a real job an think about how good he had it fishing for a living .

Re: Randys latest rant - 07/31/21 02:49 PM

Originally Posted by WAWI

Does he run a skeeter?

Yes and please don’t mention stress cracks

Re: Randys latest rant - 07/31/21 04:49 PM

Does he run a skeeter?

Yes and please don’t mention stress cracks

To be fair, he was with Ranger before. They can be the top cry babies if you disrespect their brand.

Don’t you guys remember his crying about the cost of fiberglass boats videos? It was his constant cry back then, “they are ruining the sport”... blablabla Then Skeeter came along to shut him up and now the cost of fiberglass boats is “A-Ok”! And now, it’s livescope that cost $2100 to purchase (new graph & transducer) that’s ruining the world. roflmao Heaven forbid, someone buy a used system and save a few $$$. hammer

Oh and he was crying about guys looking down at their graphs....those drop shot guys don’t evveerrrr do that.

Re: Randys latest rant - 07/31/21 09:59 PM

roflmao you’re funny Dougie

Re: Randys latest rant - 07/31/21 10:24 PM

His boat needs some octagonal livewell lids, some trapezoid rod locker lids and a pair of them Autozone adhesive vents so the lil' basses can breathe better and he would be set.... roflmao

Re: Randys latest rant - 07/31/21 10:37 PM

The vents would help him greatly. That’s for sure.
Posted By: Bass-N-Buck Master

Re: Randys latest rant - 08/01/21 01:56 AM

Does he run a skeeter?

Nope skeeter owners catch fish, dont gripe and have smooth rides.
Posted By: Fast Lane

Re: Randys latest rant - 08/01/21 02:27 AM

Originally Posted by Phoenix 920 Pro xp
Holy carp SMH

so you think pulling bass off beds is good for them?

Todd Driscoll answers those questions in this interview.....
Posted By: Duck_Hunter

Re: Randys latest rant - 08/01/21 08:57 PM

I’ll answer his question: no, I don’t foresee anti-technology anglers forming a 2D sonar-only tournament trail. Downscan isn’t going away and neither is side imaging.

Obviously his argument is ridiculous and hyperbole, and I’m not even saying there aren’t valid points about live scope and similar imaging systems, I’m just saying he’s not making them.

If bass fishing wants to grow, curtailing technological progress isn’t the answer. That will kill it quickly. But technology will continue to progress. At some point, I’m sure I will get to a place where it is too easy, but I don’t think we are anywhere close to that yet. Live scope isn’t it, at least yet. And there are plenty of ways to catch fish without it and always will be.
Posted By: SteezMacQueen

Re: Randys latest rant - 08/01/21 09:36 PM

His boat needs some octagonal livewell lids, some trapezoid rod locker lids and a pair of them Autozone adhesive vents so the lil' basses can breathe better and he would be set.... roflmao

Some old looking, chrome plated pull/push “knobs”, carpet that lasts two years, HANS device so your neck doesn’t break from the rough ride.

Re: Randys latest rant - 08/02/21 02:59 PM

I can only imagine how great the technology would be, if garmin gave the crybabies free graphs. Bet none of them would be crying about “going too far” then.

So, what’s really “going too far”, is the fact that Garmin won’t give away free graphs to sub-par anglers.

Randy would cry about Megabass jerkbaits being $25, if he wasn’t sponsored.

Randy cried about the cost of fiberglass boats, until he got sponsored.

And Randy’s crying about graphs from a brand that won’t sponsor him. violin

Re: Randys latest rant - 08/02/21 07:06 PM

He doesn't make anything if they don't click on the link and go to his YouTube channel! cheers

Re: Randys latest rant - 08/02/21 07:14 PM

He doesn't make anything if they don't click on the link and go to his YouTube channel! cheers

If no one is clicking and watching then why do so many know what he says in the video. Surely people are not commenting on what he said if they do not know what he said. bolt
Posted By: TxDanFishMan

Re: Randys latest rant - 08/02/21 07:33 PM

I watched that guy once from some previous post a few months back, that was enough.
Posted By: bbassfishes

Re: Randys latest rant - 08/02/21 07:56 PM

J. D

He whines about electronics, payouts, new guys, too crowded, rules. Why do I care, he puts it out for the entire world to see. Not like people go looking for his opinion.

You really are a gem of a man. Do you just go from thread to thread insulting people due to your own insecurities? That's the great thing about this country is that he's entitled to say what he wants whether you like what he says or not. No one told you, nor made you to watch it. Have a great day Doug!

Re: Randys latest rant - 08/02/21 08:01 PM

I can only imagine how great the technology would be, if garmin gave the crybabies free graphs. Bet none of them would be crying about “going too far” then.

So, what’s really “going too far”, is the fact that Garmin won’t give away free graphs to sub-par anglers.

Randy would cry about Megabass jerkbaits being $25, if he wasn’t sponsored.

Randy cried about the cost of fiberglass boats, until he got sponsored.

And Randy’s crying about graphs from a brand that won’t sponsor him. violin

Have to agree with this. This dude whines a lot.

Re: Randys latest rant - 08/02/21 08:07 PM

Originally Posted by bbassfishes
[quote=Douglas J]He's 100% one of the most polished whiners in professional fishing

You really are a gem of a man. Do you just go from thread to thread insulting people due to your own insecurities? That's the great thing about this country is that he's entitled to say what he wants whether you like what he says or not. No one told you, nor made you to watch it. Have a great day Doug!

You are correct about America, but doesn't that mean Doug gets to have his opinion too? Or is just the opinions that agree with you? Doug and I don't always see eye to eye, but we both get to have our opinions and disagreements. If I came across Doug stuck on the side of the road I'd darn sure stop and help him get back on his way. THAT'S what American freedom is about, agree or disagree, we still get to share our opinions. You make it sound as though if someone disagrees with anyone, then they're wrong or a bad person. That's not freedom, that's communism. Relax and listen to everyone's opinions. Don't be offended every time someone disagrees with you, it's NOT personal. Form yours and let people be.

Re: Randys latest rant - 08/02/21 08:19 PM

J. D

grin

Re: Randys latest rant - 08/02/21 08:25 PM

[quote=Douglas J]He's 100% one of the most polished whiners in professional fishing

You are correct about America, but doesn't that mean Doug gets to have his opinion too? Or is just the opinions that agree with you? Doug and I don't always see eye to eye, but we both get to have our opinions and disagreements. If I came across Doug stuck on the side of the road I'd darn sure stop and help him get back on his way. THAT'S what American freedom is about, agree or disagree, we still get to share our opinions. You make it sound as though if someone disagrees with anyone, then they're wrong or a bad person. That's not freedom, that's communism. Relax and listen to everyone's opinions. Don't be offended every time someone disagrees with you, it's NOT personal. Form yours and let people be.

Awww Frank, thanks!!

But I would probably not stop for you woot

Re: Randys latest rant - 08/02/21 08:34 PM

roflmao

Re: Randys latest rant - 08/02/21 10:53 PM

I used to defend Randy, but after years and years of the same comments, it’s just about enough. At a certain point, he just needs to quit the whining and get a job like the rest of us. Then he can whine about other things and will be able to afford a hobby fishing.

Re: Randys latest rant - 08/03/21 12:05 AM

Originally Posted by JCBfromTHF
After I watched one that he said that he can determine the personality of an angler based on the shape of the bill on his cap, if it is flat or how much curve it has to it determines their personality. That was the last one I watched.

People dont like to be stereotyped, but like it or not it works probably 90% of the time.

I do a lot of bank fishing this time of year and I can usually tell you who knows what they are doing, who doesnt have a clue, who is gonna keep what they catch, who is going to release everything, etc, just by looking at them and what they have with them. I know our politically correct society does not want to admit that stereotyping works but it most certainly does majority of the time.

So, you like Randy, can tell the personality of a person by the shape of the bill of their cap, is that it????? LOL I don't think so.

Re: Randys latest rant - 08/03/21 12:11 AM

Frank you are the worst one on this forum for putting someone down or bashing them. Go back and read what you said about Zaldain's wife. Why do you hate people the way you do, and don't try to deny that, all we have to do is look back on your posts and see all of your negativity toward people. According to you, Sartin marine would not take your calls. We can all guess why that is Frank the Tank.

Re: Randys latest rant - 08/03/21 12:22 AM

One of the most sensitive people on this forum ladies and gentlemen ^^^^

Re: Randys latest rant - 08/03/21 12:29 AM

You finally told the truth. Didn't know you had it in you Frank.

Re: Randys latest rant - 08/03/21 12:30 AM

If no one is clicking and watching then why do so many know what he says in the video. Surely people are not commenting on what he said if they do not know what he said. bolt

Well that could be true but I was saying if you just watch it on TFF and not click on the YouTube link to go to YouTube then it doesn't register as a click. farmer

Re: Randys latest rant - 08/03/21 12:37 AM

Those arrows point to you bud. I’m sorry people stating facts and stats about this young lady hurt your feelings and offend you. But that’s not my problem. As I said earlier and you so conveniently left out, if she makes it.... great. But I don’t think she will. Enjoy your evening buddy.
Posted By: dawducan

Re: Randys latest rant - 08/03/21 07:14 AM

really interesting
Posted By: Okie Poke

Re: Randys latest rant - 08/03/21 11:25 AM

Those arrows point to you bud. I’m sorry people stating facts and stats about this young lady hurt your feelings and offend you. But that’s not my problem. As I said earlier and you so conveniently left out, if she makes it.... great. But I don’t think she will. Enjoy your evening buddy.

Be nice, Frank. Cowboys threads will be here soon enough. Then you can rip & roar. You're just like a tiger wanting out of his cage.......

Re: Randys latest rant - 08/03/21 03:05 PM

thumb

Re: Randys latest rant - 08/03/21 03:57 PM

It's amazing how many people on this forum talk [censored] about a person who has caught more tournament fish and won more money than any of them, also has made more money on YouTube videos than any of them! Some of these weekend worriers should put out some information video's and show what genius they are!

Re: Randys latest rant - 08/03/21 04:27 PM

Again, I will say the facts don’t care about your feelings. They’re just facts. If he’s your brother or cousin, please know, it’s not personal. This guys is a low-end pro. Great. He makes vidjuhs. That’s great. Merica! He can do that. He always comes off as whiney. Just an opinion there. I’d gladly trade and be a pro angler, just wouldn’t whine all the time like he does. All good. You get your opinion and I get mine. cheers

Re: Randys latest rant - 08/03/21 04:32 PM

roflmao
Posted By: Dan21XRS

Re: Randys latest rant - 08/03/21 04:38 PM

Rant???... I think he handled it pretty even keeled... Now some of the responses are rants... Dan

Re: Randys latest rant - 08/03/21 04:41 PM

Facts > feelings. When did we get so sensitive as a society?

Re: Randys latest rant - 08/03/21 05:04 PM

Originally Posted by Petey50
It's amazing how many people on this forum talk [censored] about a person who has caught more tournament fish and won more money than any of them, also has made more money on YouTube videos than any of them! Some of these weekend worriers should put out some information video's and show what genius they are!

He’s been fishing for 36 years and his average per year comes out to be about $21k. Not exactly rolling in the money, especially once he takes out expenses, insurance, fuel, truck, hotels, etc...Then let’s figure up the cost of living: food, daycare, health insurance, property taxes, mortgage, home owners insurance, car insurance, daycare for his kid(s). Yes he does something for Bridgeford and he makes a few bucks from YouTube. He also has Johnny Schultz carrying him with map breakdowns.

He could be working at Walmart and making more money and have more benefits. And again, as i mentioned a few post back, I used to defend him. It’s time for some new Randy rants.

Re: Randys latest rant - 08/03/21 05:07 PM

He’s been fishing for 36 years and his average per year comes out to be about $21k. Not exactly rolling in the money, especially once he takes out expenses, insurance, fuel, truck, hotels, etc...Then let’s figure up the cost of living: food, daycare, health insurance, property taxes, mortgage, home owners insurance, car insurance, daycare for his kid(s).

He could be working at Walmart and making more money and have more benefits. And again, as i mentioned a few post back, I used to defend him. It’s time for some new Randy rants.

My lights on at the ramp rants are better and I do them for free........

Re: Randys latest rant - 08/03/21 05:11 PM

My lights on at the ramp rants are better and I do them for free........

Sir, your lights on at the ramp rants, are one of the most valid rants in fishing. There should be a law against the idiots that do that.

Re: Randys latest rant - 08/03/21 05:17 PM

Facts hurt sometimes, he has still caught more tournament fish and made more money than anyone on here. Didn't see any numbers on the amount of money he made off sponsorships. I know as smart as the people on this thread you don't have to be told professional athletes make more of sponsorships than there salaries, including KVD! Prove me wrong post all of your winnings or I'm right!

Re: Randys latest rant - 08/03/21 05:27 PM

Facts hurt sometimes, he has still caught more tournament fish and made more money than anyone on here. Didn't see any numbers on the amount of money he made off sponsorships. I know as smart as the people on this thread you don't have to be told professional athletes make more of sponsorships than there salaries, including KVD! Prove me wrong post all of your winnings or I'm right!

I’ll be willing to bet his lifetime earnings at his craft are below a lot of people here’s lifetime earnings at their crafts.

Re: Randys latest rant - 08/03/21 05:31 PM

roflmao “Professional athletes”

It’s obvious that you’re trolling now. But yeah, we can compare salaries when you get his financial statement. The guy lives in a dump (no offense Randy), he’s not rolling in the money.

Re: Randys latest rant - 08/03/21 05:45 PM

As I said before, I applaud the man for being a pro angler. If our posts offend you and you’re related to him, please know we mean no harm. Just sharing opinions. If you’re not related to him and our posts offend you ...... well....... let’s just leave it at that. You have to live with yourself.

Re: Randys latest rant - 08/03/21 05:47 PM

Nobody said he is rich, just that he made more fishing and on YouTube than anyone on this thread has. Still no one has proved me wrong! Stick to facts, not your feelings!

Re: Randys latest rant - 08/03/21 06:03 PM

May I ask for clarification sir? It sounds as though what your saying is until our winnings surpass his we don’t get to have an opinion? Am I understanding correctly?
Posted By: ko bass attack 27

Re: Randys latest rant - 08/03/21 06:19 PM

No Frank feel free to whine, ain't like anyone GAF.

Re: Randys latest rant - 08/03/21 06:22 PM

Listen methlahoma.... nobody asked you! roflmao

What up KO? How ya been buddy?

Re: Randys latest rant - 08/03/21 06:24 PM

Nobody said he is rich, just that he made more fishing and on YouTube than anyone on this thread has. Still no one has proved me wrong! Stick to facts, not your feelings!

I have made more flipping burgers than anyone on this forum, that doesnt mean you cant criticize my burgers.....

Re: Randys latest rant - 08/03/21 06:26 PM

I've been alright, just couldn't pass up a chance to yank your chain a little.

Re: Randys latest rant - 08/03/21 06:32 PM

roflmao thumb

Re: Randys latest rant - 08/03/21 07:49 PM

I have made more flipping burgers than anyone on this forum, that doesnt mean you cant criticize my burgers.....

I heard you serve a mean bugger

Re: Randys latest rant - 08/03/21 08:01 PM

I’ve heard you’re burgers suck and so does your headlight at the ramp game. Come at me bro!!

Re: Randys latest rant - 08/03/21 08:09 PM

Looking like a bunch of yentas!!!!

Re: Randys latest rant - 08/03/21 08:18 PM

I barely been bass fishing a little over 7 years. How much has he won in the last 7 years?

Do you do his accounting? Just because you hear of a 7 year old millionaire who reviews toys or sings baby shark to millions of views....doesnt mean everyone is raking in the youtube monies. Sure he's made more money than me....but not more than my little cousin whos been at this just at 2 years. Doubled up his sub count too....and blasted him in the views department. No, i dont do my little cousins accounting...but I might as well! LOL i ask her so many questions....and have asked her about dollar figures. So yea....i think your idea of the mountain of money he may be making is a bit misinformed. His max views is in the low 100k range, and regularly gets under 10k views. Click on his videos....do you see ads pop up? I stopped clicking on his clickbait, but just clicked on his most popular video.....and no ad started before the video. if ads arent running you arent getting paid. youtube doesnt pay its creators...its the advertisers.

Ive yet to see a title or of the few videos I seen of his really learned something. Dudes a troll...not an educational channel like tacticalbassin. Just scroll his videos if you think im lying 🤷‍♂️

Edit: He won about $10k in 2020 on BASS......if we are going by net and factoring his costs and all tourney related expenses.....bass fishing might be more lucrative for me as a weekend warrior than him! roflmao or at least it dont put me in the red as much as him

Re: Randys latest rant - 08/03/21 08:28 PM

I barely been bass fishing a little over 7 years. How much has he won in the last 7 years?

Do you do his accounting? Just because you hear of a 7 year old millionaire who reviews toys or sings baby shark to millions of views....doesnt mean everyone is raking in the youtube monies. Sure he's made more money than me....but not more than my little cousin whos been at this just at 2 years. Doubled up his sub count too....and blasted him in the views department. No, i dont do my little cousins accounting...but I might as well! LOL i ask her so many questions....and have asked her about dollar figures. So yea....i think your idea of the mountain of money he may be making is a bit misinformed. His max views is in the low 100k range, and regularly gets under 10k views. Click on his videos....do you see ads pop up? I stopped clicking on his clickbait, but just clicked on his most popular video.....and no ad started before the video. if ads arent running you arent getting paid. youtube doesnt pay its creators...its the advertisers.

Ive yet to see a title or of the few videos I seen of his really learned something. Dudes a troll...not an educational channel like tacticalbassin. Just scroll his videos if you think im lying 🤷‍♂️

Edit: He won about $10k in 2020 on BASS......if we are going by net and factoring his costs and all tourney related expenses.....bass fishing might be more lucrative for me as a weekend warrior than him! roflmao or at least it dont put me in the red as much as him

the ROI for a successful local angler could be higher than a mid to low ranking touring pro pretty easily.

Re: Randys latest rant - 08/03/21 08:32 PM

Oh yea, if I was to ever even consider the tourney route the local stuff does seem like the route (never really have, just generally speaking from all ive heard about expenses). The major trails seem like chasing some glory/following the dream type stuff as much or more than it being a business decision.

So is he a local hammer who cleans everyone out? I really dont know, and like i said.....i only hear about this guy when he's bitching about something. Not when hes winning something. Im sure he's not a bad fisherman....but the person i quoted made it seem like RB was a top tier pro and youtuber....both of which I think its safe to say he isnt. im sure id put my money on some of you local texas hammers if you were to go heads up vs randy 🤷‍♂️

Re: Randys latest rant - 08/03/21 08:38 PM

Oh yea, if I was to ever even consider the tourney route the local stuff does seem like the route (never really have, just generally speaking from all ive heard about expenses). The major trails seem like chasing some glory/following the dream type stuff as much or more than it being a business decision.

So is he a local hammer who cleans everyone out? I really dont know, and like i said.....i only hear about this guy when he's bitching about something. Not when hes winning something. Im sure he's not a bad fisherman....but the person i quoted made it seem like RB was a top tier pro and youtuber....both of which I think its safe to say he isnt. im sure id put my money on some of you local texas hammers if you were to go heads up vs randy 🤷‍♂️

The Petey guy seems like Randy is his hero, his lover or he is just carrying Randy's sack trying to be a great defender whip

Re: Randys latest rant - 08/03/21 10:37 PM

The Petey guy seems like Randy is his hero, his lover or he is just carrying Randy's sack trying to be a great defender whip

I thought it was a little much! roflmao

and I hate to sound like im knocking the fishing ability of the guy, and im sure he could probably out fish me at any random lake (not my home lake tho LOL).....but i LITERALLY only hear about him when he posts one of his hypocritical rants. Even when he is in a tournament, he's not really a guy the cameras find. When all the FLW bigger names started fishing the opens after the FLW/MLF stuff went down.....the cameras always found them and those guys stayed relavent by fishing. BUT......LITERALLY the only time I hear of this guy is when he rants.

And Mark asked how we know what his videos are about....I know and I never watch, just by reading the threads or seeing the clickbait title. I used to watch some of his rants....never really felt like he was preaching or insightful....and when he went with the electronics are "too expensive" route I just couldnt take the guy seriously when hes sponsored by a company that sells a $25 piece of plastic....and dont get me wrong, I got and fish 110s and it is the best JB....but that doesnt mean they arent over priced for what they are. So yea, making a video about how great megabass is (who he just so happens to be sponsored by)....then making a video about something he doesnt get for free (electronics) being too expensive and unfair.....yea, just couldnt get take the guy serious.

let garmin sponsor him. He'll post about how far technology has come and tell you you are missing out until you load your boat with it. I dont care what you say....im taking that as my fact. Dudes just a troll appeasing sponsors. Is he still in a skeeter? roflmao

Re: Randys latest rant - 08/03/21 11:05 PM

I bet ol Randy could get a highly discounted Livescope setup if he wanted it. He’s a pro.

Re: Randys latest rant - 08/03/21 11:26 PM

Frank why do you hate people the way you do???? Don't even try to deny it, because it is pretty obvious from your posts, and everyone on here can see that.

BTW why don't you post your tournament winnings for the past 20 years.....but you will have to show proof of that.

Re: Randys latest rant - 08/03/21 11:36 PM

Frank why do you hate people the way you do???? Don't even try to deny it, because it is pretty obvious from your posts, and everyone on here can see that.

BTW why don't you post your tournament winnings for the past 20 years.....but you will have to show proof of that.

Dang bruh..... this is bordering on obsession!! Gonna have to start watching my 6.... wow

Re: Randys latest rant - 08/03/21 11:57 PM

Dang bruh..... this is bordering on obsession!! Gonna have to start watching my 6.... wow

I try to stay out of others love triangles, but I do see an infatuation with him commenting to you. A little bit spooky, unless you’re really friends and he’s just poking at you.

Re: Randys latest rant - 08/04/21 12:02 AM

No clue who this guy is!
Posted By: Der Vorsteher

Re: Randys latest rant - 08/04/21 12:18 AM

Well, for the record, they are average.

Re: Randys latest rant - 08/04/21 12:36 AM

Just an FYI, me and ez are besties now

Re: Randys latest rant - 08/04/21 02:30 AM

Bunch of yentas you all are!

Glad you ladies patched it up. it was getting a little tense roflmao

Re: Randys latest rant - 08/04/21 02:54 AM

roflmao
Posted By: jiggmann

Re: Randys latest rant - 08/04/21 03:09 AM

Pretty Sure winnings are just a bonus there sponsors pay the bills if not I don’t think a lot of pros would be fishing

Re: Randys latest rant - 08/04/21 01:51 PM

Originally Posted by Der Vorsteher

When you add in my charm and bs it becomes exceptional experience.......

Re: Randys latest rant - 08/04/21 05:04 PM

How about a couple free shots of that overpriced whiskey.
Posted By: Der Vorsteher

Re: Randys latest rant - 08/05/21 02:00 AM

When you add in my charm and bs it becomes exceptional experience.......

Now that is very true...and a few shots of bourbon.

Re: Randys latest rant - 08/05/21 02:02 AM

I’m betting it’s more the shots of bourbon
Posted By: Bass-N-Buck Master

Re: Randys latest rant - 08/05/21 02:25 AM

[quote=Petey50]Nobody said he is rich, just that he made more fishing and on YouTube than anyone on this thread has. Still no one has proved me wrong! Stick to facts, not your feelings!

Wawi "The Burger Flipper" has a nice ring to it.

Re: Randys latest rant - 08/05/21 02:38 AM

The biggest flipper with the little dipper.
Posted By: Dogfish_Jones

Re: Randys latest rant - 08/05/21 04:39 AM

I have listened to a few of Randy’s videos and too be honest here, most of them are very repetitive in nature. I haven’t learned nothing new, he offers no real how to or instructions as to fish a certain lure or technique.
Thinking back maybe one of his videos did make me listen all the way through and that was his fishing around bridges. But that one was one of his rare on the water videos.
Randy is just a guy that voices his opinions and you can either take it to heart or take it like a grain of salt…I have chosen the the high blood pressure option…..salt!

Re: Randys latest rant - 08/06/21 02:14 PM

Ok, Randy’s avg tourney winnings are around $3,500 in over 200 tourneys. That’s respectable. I think he can beat Trait.
Posted By: CCTX

Re: Randys latest rant - 08/06/21 02:26 PM

Originally Posted by Dogfish_Jones
I have listened to a few of Randy’s videos and too be honest here, most of them are very repetitive in nature. I haven’t learned nothing new, he offers no real how to or instructions as to fish a certain lure or technique.
Thinking back maybe one of his videos did make me listen all the way through and that was his fishing around bridges. But that one was one of his rare on the water videos.
Randy is just a guy that voices his opinions and you can either take it to heart or take it like a grain of salt…I have chosen the the high blood pressure option…..salt!

He's going for the quantity over quality Youtube model.

Re: Randys latest rant - 08/06/21 05:50 PM

Ok, Randy’s avg tourney winnings are around $3,500 in over 200 tourneys. That’s respectable. I think he can beat Trait.

Ouch, you’re gonna get another Instagram post from Trait on that one! I will retort with, Traits not crying about the cost of fishing... roflmao

Re: Randys latest rant - 08/06/21 06:55 PM

Ouch, you’re gonna get another Instagram post from Trait on that one! I will retort with, Traits not crying about the cost of fishing... roflmao

That's a valid point

Re: Randys latest rant - 08/06/21 06:59 PM

I wonder if we could convince those 2 to a head to head battle here in DFW? 6 hours of fishing, they get told the lake the night before, we all kick in $30/each and winner takes all.
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum