Texas Fishing Forum

BASS Mid-Day Report - Interactive w/live chat

Posted By: Big O Florida

BASS Mid-Day Report - Interactive w/live chat - 03/20/21 02:06 PM

Posted By: Mudman63

Re: BASS Mid-Day Report - Interactive w/live chat - 03/20/21 04:44 PM

If I could be honest for a moment, I would like to publicly acknowledge your superb marketing skills of the BASS or Bassmaster brand. So, congratulations on a job well done, Mrs. April Phillips (aka BOF) Production and Senior Marketing Manager for Bassmaster, LLC. cheers
Posted By: Mark Jones

Re: BASS Mid-Day Report - Interactive w/live chat - 03/20/21 07:10 PM

Originally Posted by Mudman63
If I could be honest for a moment, I would like to publicly acknowledge your superb marketing skills of the BASS or Bassmaster brand. So, congratulations on a job well done, Mrs. April Phillips (aka BOF) Production and Senior Marketing Manager for Bassmaster, LLC. cheers

eeks bolt
Posted By: SC-001

Re: BASS Mid-Day Report - Interactive w/live chat - 03/20/21 07:14 PM

Boom goes the dynamite
Posted By: Big O Florida

Re: BASS Mid-Day Report - Interactive w/live chat - 03/20/21 07:40 PM

Oh, look.... we have another Dick Tracy wannabe, or is it, Maxwell Smart, or maybe Quincy, or Mannix, or Perry Mason? The cyber sleuths these days are of the highest quality! lmfao
Posted By: Dubee

Re: BASS Mid-Day Report - Interactive w/live chat - 03/20/21 08:13 PM

That would be funny. One of the complaints of the handful of guys that hate MLF has always been that MLF attacks BASS. Of course they would never say anything. But it would be funny if this was a BASS employee attacking MLF. But I still say big o is actually Warren from the movie Something about Mary
Posted By: Douglas J

Re: BASS Mid-Day Report - Interactive w/live chat - 03/20/21 08:26 PM

If MLF and BASS presented 3 anglers each for an actual cage match fight to the death (or near death), who would win?

Re: BASS Mid-Day Report - Interactive w/live chat - 03/20/21 08:51 PM

Originally Posted by Big O Florida
Oh, look.... we have another Dick Tracy wannabe, or is it, Maxwell Smart, or maybe Quincy, or Mannix, or Perry Mason? The cyber sleuths these days are of the highest quality! lmfao

ouch, stop it...
Posted By: Lone_Wolf

Re: BASS Mid-Day Report - Interactive w/live chat - 03/20/21 10:46 PM

Oh man if this is senior employee of BASS this looks bad on them with all the trolling she has been doing on this forum, I got tired of her and she's been placed on ignore since January.
Posted By: grandbassslayer

Re: BASS Mid-Day Report - Interactive w/live chat - 03/20/21 10:57 PM

Originally Posted by Douglas J
If MLF and BASS presented 3 anglers each for an actual cage match fight to the death (or near death), who would win?

Well which 3 wouldn't have a heart attack in 3 minutes, a lot of them look more like professional hot dog eaters.
Posted By: grandbassslayer

Re: BASS Mid-Day Report - Interactive w/live chat - 03/20/21 11:09 PM

Originally Posted by Lone_Wolf
Oh man if this is senior employee of BASS this looks bad on them with all the trolling she has been doing on this forum, I got tired of her and she's been placed on ignore since January.

Surely they wouldn't employ someone that petty and ignorant.
Posted By: Littledog

Re: BASS Mid-Day Report - Interactive w/live chat - 03/21/21 01:46 AM

Steve Kennedy must have gotten onto something.
They did a pretty good job covering him despite his slow start.
When the live coverage went off the air about an hour before weight in, he only had two for about 5 pounds.
Came to the scale with a limit at over 18 pounds.
Posted By: banker-always fishing

Re: BASS Mid-Day Report - Interactive w/live chat - 03/21/21 04:29 AM

Enjoyed the video. Thanks for sharing. cheers

Re: BASS Mid-Day Report - Interactive w/live chat - 03/21/21 10:49 AM

Originally Posted by grandbassslayer
Originally Posted by Douglas J

Well which 3 wouldn't have a heart attack in 3 minutes, a lot of them look more like professional hot dog eaters.

roflmao

Re: BASS Mid-Day Report - Interactive w/live chat - 03/21/21 10:53 AM

Perry Mason was an attorney so bad comparison, young lady. Quincy was a Medical Examiner who helped police investigate clues for what appeared to be normal deaths...deaths that stunk a lot less than your opinions.
Posted By: SAKS

Re: BASS Mid-Day Report - Interactive w/live chat - 03/21/21 12:28 PM

Perry Mason was an attorney so bad comparison, young lady. Quincy was a Medical Examiner who helped police investigate clues for what appeared to be normal deaths...deaths that stunk a lot less than your opinions.

Each and every one of them always got their man or woman. O must be old as dirt. Talk about some retro crime stoppers.
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum