Texas Fishing Forum

In search of former members of the Fishing Scout app? Anyone on here?

Posted By: Jungle Explorer

In search of former members of the Fishing Scout app? Anyone on here? - 03/19/21 12:56 AM

A long time ago, I was a big user of a smartphone app called Fishing Scout. Some local fishing guys down on the Texas coast around Galveston developed it and it was a great app. The best I have ever used. The owner of the app was known by his profile name on the app which was, MulletHead. He got a great offer from the owners of the Fishidy app and sold Fishing Scout to them. Anyways, I was just talking with Sean, who was another member of Fishing Scout (he was in UT Houston studying marine biology at the time), and we were just reminiscing about the app and how much we missed it. Sean (who is now a marine biologist doing research on deep-sea commercial fishing in Florida) was saying he would like to get back in touch with the guys from Fishing Scout, especially MulletHead and the main guys that ran the app.

Well, are you guys from Fishing Scout on here? Does anyone on here know these guys or any of their social media profiles we could get in touch with them on?

Thanks
Posted By: ChanceHuiet

Re: In search of former members of the Fishing Scout app? Anyone on here? - 03/19/21 02:18 AM

Sent you a pm
Posted By: STX_bassin

Re: In search of former members of the Fishing Scout app? Anyone on here? - 03/19/21 03:19 AM

Might wanna ask on 2cool fishing if you have t already.
Posted By: Jungle Explorer

Re: In search of former members of the Fishing Scout app? Anyone on here? - 03/19/21 02:13 PM

Originally Posted by tharper
Might wanna ask on 2cool fishing if you have t already.

Thanks.
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum