Texas Fishing Forum

What's in the Bag? Episode 3 - Smith Lake

Posted By: Clark Reehm

What's in the Bag? Episode 3 - Smith Lake - 03/12/21 03:15 AM

The latest video where I honestly show exactly what I am buying and why at the big tackle store at Smith Lake in Alabama on the off day at the MLF Pro Circuit event. No sponsor influences or whoring.

Posted By: BigDozer66

Re: What's in the Bag? Episode 3 - Smith Lake - 03/12/21 02:03 PM

cheers
Posted By: SteezMacQueen

Re: What's in the Bag? Episode 3 - Smith Lake - 03/12/21 08:17 PM

First. I liked the video. So don’t take this the wrong way.....

But.......

You turned a shopping trip to a tackle store into a THREE VIDEO SERIES? What tha.....
Posted By: savntay

Re: What's in the Bag? Episode 3 - Smith Lake - 03/13/21 12:31 PM

Geaux Tigers!!!
Posted By: Laker One

Re: What's in the Bag? Episode 3 - Smith Lake - 03/13/21 01:37 PM

Enjoyed the video. woot
Posted By: JCBfromTHF

Re: What's in the Bag? Episode 3 - Smith Lake - 03/13/21 02:53 PM

Originally Posted by SteezMacQueen

But.......

You turned a shopping trip to a tackle store into a THREE VIDEO SERIES? What tha.....

I will have to go back and watch the other videos but I dont think it was a 3 video series of one trip to a tackle shop. I think it was 3 trips to the tackle shop.

I am a tackle junkie and like the videos. Its easy to find videos of the latest lure a pro is pimpin for their sponsors. Finding a video of lures a pro is actually spending their money on is much harder to find and much more meaningful to me. I would like to see other pros do the same kind of series because we all know they aint always throwing what is given to them by sponsors.
Posted By: TinRangerJim

Re: What's in the Bag? Episode 3 - Smith Lake - 03/13/21 03:23 PM

Originally Posted by JCBfromTHF

But.......

I will have to go back and watch the other videos but I dont think it was a 3 video series of one trip to a tackle shop. I think it was 3 trips to the tackle shop.

I am a tackle junkie and like the videos. Its easy to find videos of the latest lure a pro is pimpin for their sponsors. Finding a video of lures a pro is actually spending their money on is much harder to find and much more meaningful to me. I would like to see other pros do the same kind of series because we all know they aint always throwing what is given to them by sponsors.

Episode 1 - Tackle Addict. Episode 2 - Tackle Warehouse. Episode 3 - Van's Sporting Goods.
Posted By: LFA17

Re: What's in the Bag? Episode 3 - Smith Lake - 03/13/21 03:38 PM

Originally Posted by TinRangerJim
Originally Posted by JCBfromTHF

But.......

Episode 1 - Tackle Addict. Episode 2 - Tackle Warehouse. Episode 3 - Van's Sporting Goods.

You hit the nail on the head. Info from a paying pro takes the bs out. Thanks Clark for sharing your information.
Posted By: 361V

Re: What's in the Bag? Episode 3 - Smith Lake - 03/13/21 05:17 PM

Don’t let my wife know there’s a bunch of guys that actually want to watch videos of other people shopping! 🤔🤷🏻‍♂️🤪
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum