Texas Fishing Forum

NPFL - LIVE - Inaugural event

Posted By: Big O Florida

NPFL - LIVE - Inaugural event - 03/11/21 01:44 PM

You can see all the action LIVE for the inaugural event here.

[Linked Image]
Posted By: HDVS

Re: NPFL - LIVE - Inaugural event - 03/11/21 02:41 PM

Great start when the website crashes on Opening Day!
Posted By: GMTK

Re: NPFL - LIVE - Inaugural event - 03/11/21 02:53 PM

works for me
Posted By: SC-001

Re: NPFL - LIVE - Inaugural event - 03/11/21 02:57 PM

No worky here. I would at least like to see the content before I throw them to the wolves.

Re: NPFL - LIVE - Inaugural event - 03/11/21 02:57 PM

It’s been working for me too... a few incidents of lag but that kind of thing is normal and cause can be on either end. They haven’t updated leaderboard yet though... so that’s something they will need to work on, a system in which they can track what’s happening off camera with mandatory self reporting updates required by anglers.
Posted By: TxBazzn

Re: NPFL - LIVE - Inaugural event - 03/11/21 02:58 PM

Doesn’t work. They must have not invested in enough server capacity. This will really hurt them.

Re: NPFL - LIVE - Inaugural event - 03/11/21 03:00 PM

Originally Posted by Big O Florida
It’s been working for me too... a few incidents of lag but that kind of thing is normal and cause can be on either end. They haven’t updated leaderboard yet though... so that’s something they will need to work on, a system in which they can track what’s happening off camera with mandatory self reporting updates required by anglers.

OK Boyd, its on our end... right.

Re: NPFL - LIVE - Inaugural event - 03/11/21 03:03 PM

Originally Posted by SC-001
No worky here. I would at least like to see the content before I throw them to the wolves.

They may have some sort of load balancing implemented (which would be smart) to prevent network and servers from being overwhelmed. It’s possible they underestimated the interest and the load balancers have kicked in preventing some connections. If you got in early your good until you disconnect, if not, then you have to wait until the load decreases... just speculation but it’s possible. If they misjudged traffic they may have to get host to increase the bandwidth available to their network.
Posted By: UTDmiller

Re: NPFL - LIVE - Inaugural event - 03/11/21 03:30 PM

They'll fine tune it im sure, takes some time to get it all down
Posted By: DustBass

Re: NPFL - LIVE - Inaugural event - 03/11/21 03:36 PM

Really cool deal with some solid sticks.. I know I’d love to be fishing in the tourney rather than what I’m currently doing on a Thursday.

Question - how do they keep track of the live leaderboard? Is there a marshal in each boat or anglers logging their own or something?

Re: NPFL - LIVE - Inaugural event - 03/11/21 03:38 PM

I’ve got it now. Just a brief growing pain hopefully.
Posted By: Neal G

Re: NPFL - LIVE - Inaugural event - 03/11/21 03:41 PM

NPFL Leaderboard and live broadcast working well for me.
A lot better than the early days of MLF. More importantly the announcers have not pizzed me off yet.
Posted By: kscatman76

Re: NPFL - LIVE - Inaugural event - 03/11/21 03:45 PM

I know Sheldon Collins in fishing it and he doesn't show up on the leaderboard as even fishing it so i'm confused about that too

Re: NPFL - LIVE - Inaugural event - 03/11/21 03:55 PM

Originally Posted by Neal G
NPFL Leaderboard and live broadcast working well for me.
A lot better than the early days of MLF. More importantly the announcers have not pizzed me off yet.

That’s interesting - I haven’t seen the LIVE Leaderboard get populated yet... it will open but it still shows zeros on all anglers. The broadcast has been fine, but can tell when there is cellular lag, which has been minimal. If there are people who can’t load it or getting kicked, it may be the providing host didn’t allocate enough bandwidth or NPFL didn’t anticipate the traffic. The guy who signs the check for network hosting services will always wait until their is data collected and scrutinized before increasing the load capabilities... as that’s expensive stuff. I am sure they will be analyzing every byte of network traffic from today and make adjustments as needed... which if the host provider is anyone of importance in industry can adjust on the fly, or as soon as the increase in pipe size is authorized.
Posted By: BigDozer66

Re: NPFL - LIVE - Inaugural event - 03/11/21 04:40 PM

Unofficial Leader Board
Posted By: dillydilly24

Re: NPFL - LIVE - Inaugural event - 03/11/21 05:09 PM

Sounds like a guy caught a 12 not long ago

Re: NPFL - LIVE - Inaugural event - 03/11/21 05:25 PM

Originally Posted by dillydilly24

3 Josh Ray Day one total 12-0 Big fish 12-0

Posted By: Neches

Re: NPFL - LIVE - Inaugural event - 03/11/21 09:26 PM

Love that they aren’t playing the mask game at weigh in.
Posted By: Douglas J

Re: NPFL - LIVE - Inaugural event - 03/11/21 09:48 PM

Originally Posted by Neches

be careful the packs of maskies will attack you, they will list off a few familiar names that have succumbed to the covids and somehow twist it to it's your and the maskless peeps fault

Re: NPFL - LIVE - Inaugural event - 03/11/21 09:58 PM

Originally Posted by Neches

rolleyes
Posted By: Walls

Re: NPFL - LIVE - Inaugural event - 03/11/21 09:59 PM

Originally Posted by BigDozer66
Originally Posted by dillydilly24

3 Josh Ray Day one total 12-0 Big fish 12-0

Leaderboard shows Greg Mansfield in 3rd with a 16-0 big bass...................are they fishing Ivie?
Posted By: Jarrett Latta

Re: NPFL - LIVE - Inaugural event - 03/11/21 10:01 PM

The big bass just isn't updated correctly. Shows another guy with a 16. Same as his total weight

Re: NPFL - LIVE - Inaugural event - 03/11/21 10:59 PM

I think they did okay with all things considered. They need to fix the live leaderboard issues, as it didn’t even load for me until after I relaunched everything and then it wasn’t even close to being accurate, showing a couple big fish in the 16lb range.

I like their weigh in approach. I would give them an B+. They also need to get synced up better on the live commentary. While I didn’t watch the whole event, I didn’t see fat cat even once when I did watch, which was for a couple hour stretch and then a check in here and there. I watched most of the weigh-in because I was thinking I was going to see a couple 16lb fish... so that’s got to get fixed!
Posted By: beartrap

Re: NPFL - LIVE - Inaugural event - 03/11/21 11:17 PM

what's with the standings showing 1..3..5..7..9..11. instead of 1.2.3.4.5.6.7 etc......

Re: NPFL - LIVE - Inaugural event - 03/11/21 11:25 PM

Originally Posted by Jarrett Latta
The big bass just isn't updated correctly. Shows another guy with a 16. Same as his total weight

Similar issues with BassTrac when not entered correctly by Elite/Elite Marrshalls or Open anglers. Lack of familiarity of app.

Re: NPFL - LIVE - Inaugural event - 03/11/21 11:26 PM

They were clearly running a small staff at the weigh-in. Looks like Luke was handing out weight tickets and Newton was "working" doing something also.
Posted By: emorydog

Re: NPFL - LIVE - Inaugural event - 03/11/21 11:49 PM

Originally Posted by beartrap
what's with the standings showing 1..3..5..7..9..11. instead of 1.2.3.4.5.6.7 etc......

I was wondering that too so I did a little digging. I went to the “live blog” tab and if you double click the menu it takes you to the “rules” section, and then go to “payout format” option, and that is where I found what I think I read in the rules under section 3, subsection b, line 4 that they are only paying even numbered places in this event. I could be wrong though.
Posted By: Dubee

Re: NPFL - LIVE - Inaugural event - 03/11/21 11:52 PM

Glorified bfl
Posted By: MagFluker

Re: NPFL - LIVE - Inaugural event - 03/11/21 11:53 PM

Originally Posted by emorydog

I was wondering that too so I did a little digging. I went to the “live blog” tab and if you double click the menu it takes you to the “rules” section, and then go to “payout format” option, and that is where I found what I think I read in the rules under section 3, subsection b, line 4 that they are only paying even numbered places in this event. I could be wrong though.

That's funny. I thought the odd number thing was well...odd

Re: NPFL - LIVE - Inaugural event - 03/12/21 12:56 AM

They were clearly running a small staff at the weigh-in. Looks like Luke was handing out weight tickets and Newton was "working" doing something also.

I didn’t see Dunkin and Dudley, but did see one of the owners working side stage and Newton working the fish care tanks. I can’t imagine them having a huge staff, with most of them being the camera/video/technology people working behind the scenes. It will be a busy night for them on the host providers tech side with running data analysis on all the traffic and doing what they can to optimize and increase load balancing capacity and improving streaming bandwidth where needed. It will improve over time... some stuff is out of their control, like cell signals and saturation on those networks.

Re: NPFL - LIVE - Inaugural event - 03/12/21 01:03 AM

Originally Posted by MagFluker
Originally Posted by emorydog

That's funny. I thought the odd number thing was well...odd

They got something screwed up on the auto-input and formatting for that feature. It looks like these guys faired just as well (actually slightly better) as the AAA guys fishing over at the former FLW tournament. I found it quite ironic in today’s similarities with the 2 John Cox’s... both had largest fish for the day and both are in the top 10. That’s a storyline in its own right!
Posted By: BThomas

Re: NPFL - LIVE - Inaugural event - 03/12/21 01:20 AM

MLF does it better

Re: NPFL - LIVE - Inaugural event - 03/12/21 01:50 AM

Originally Posted by BThomas
MLF does it better

Yeah, that certainly is evidenced by the fact that the crowd on a Thursday afternoon was bigger for this event than on the final day the MLF Redcrest Championship tournament was held in the same place only 2 weeks ago.

Some people might want to think hard before they start measuring the length of someone else’s stage, Eh? lmfao

Re: NPFL - LIVE - Inaugural event - 03/12/21 02:24 PM

Did the commentary audio drop again all I'm getting is audio from the anglers.

Re: NPFL - LIVE - Inaugural event - 03/12/21 02:54 PM

Did the commentary audio drop again all I'm getting is audio from the anglers.

It’s been hit or miss for me today thus far. I logged on late, so if they reached capacity by that time I’ll be fighting for a sustained connection. When I was able to connect I was hearing the booth, but they were showing the anglers more than anything with them doing a lot of talking. One guy was already on them, catching one every cast... smalls mixed in with the occasional 4. lb’r - if the disruptions continue it may be they were overwhelmed by demand and the host provider may not be able to fix their issues without upgrading servers, circuits, etc... I am getting “off air” on the vid screen which means they’ve stopped accepting connections to the live stream.
Posted By: 206champion

Re: NPFL - LIVE - Inaugural event - 03/12/21 04:15 PM

I have not watched it all day but mine link has worked every time I check in .

Re: NPFL - LIVE - Inaugural event - 03/12/21 04:49 PM

Originally Posted by 206champion
I have not watched it all day but mine link has worked every time I check in .

I rebooted my device and it’s been uninterrupted since. So it looks like they may have resolved any network load issues they had yesterday.

Re: NPFL - LIVE - Inaugural event - 03/12/21 06:53 PM

Good stuff first - the live steaming, announcers, unofficial leader board, drive through weigh-in, and camera work were all good from watching several hours today and yesterday. The technical issue where the announcers could not hear the anglers on the first day gets a pass.

And well for the not good - I am sure there will be some pro/semi-pro anglers wishing they would have signed up for some easy money because the NPFL field looks really weak based on two days of watching and monitoring the weights. Looks to have some well to do $ guys wanting to play pro. Definitely not any better than Opens & Toyota anglers.

Prediction: this league is one and done at best. Will not attract good sponsors for the league or anglers. Wish it was different, hope things improve for them.

Recommendation - should have set league up as a high dollar $5000 entry fee team circuit in central/southern US with five tournaments plus championship.
Posted By: grandbassslayer

Re: NPFL - LIVE - Inaugural event - 03/12/21 07:40 PM

MLF does it better

Yeah, that certainly is evidenced by the fact that the crowd on a Thursday afternoon was bigger for this event than on the final day the MLF Redcrest Championship tournament was held in the same place only 2 weeks ago.

Some people might want to think hard before they start measuring the length of someone else’s stage, Eh? lmfao

The crowd watches the event, not stands around for the trophy presentation afterward. You do not watch an event from a parking lot.....
Posted By: Hook'Em 79

Re: NPFL - LIVE - Inaugural event - 03/12/21 08:27 PM

Man I think James could catch a limit out of a pot hole!
Posted By: Mark Perry

Re: NPFL - LIVE - Inaugural event - 03/12/21 08:53 PM

Originally Posted by grandbassslayer
MLF does it better

The crowd watches the event, not stands around for the trophy presentation afterward. You do not watch an event from a parking lot.....

Been to many pro events with large turnouts at weigh in. Many peopke enjoy attending thhe weigh ins at the lake. Several have been jam packed and looked like a concert was going on.
Posted By: Lone_Wolf

Re: NPFL - LIVE - Inaugural event - 03/12/21 09:28 PM

Good stuff first - the live steaming, announcers, unofficial leader board, drive through weigh-in, and camera work were all good from watching several hours today and yesterday. The technical issue where the announcers could not hear the anglers on the first day gets a pass.

And well for the not good - I am sure there will be some pro/semi-pro anglers wishing they would have signed up for some easy money because the NPFL field looks really weak based on two days of watching and monitoring the weights. Looks to have some well to do $ guys wanting to play pro. Definitely not any better than Opens & Toyota anglers.

Prediction: this league is one and done at best. Will not attract good sponsors for the league or anglers. Wish it was different, hope things improve for them.

Recommendation - should have set league up as a high dollar $5000 entry fee team circuit in central/southern US with five tournaments plus championship.

It definitely has that XFL feeling

Re: NPFL - LIVE - Inaugural event - 03/12/21 11:19 PM

Originally Posted by Lone_Wolf

If this is a “one and done” and an XFL type of circuit, what’s that make the MLF/Big 5 Tackle Warehouse Pro Circuit and MLF BPT series? These guys have run for only two days and the weights are significantly higher than a tournament currently running in same time frame that’s had no LIVE exposure, and the amount of in person fans for this one dwarfs the amount of what showed up for a “championship tournament” final day. If I was a sponsor, I think it would be a no brainer what organization and events are likely to give more of an exposure to their brands. It’s kind of silly to proclaim they are weak when the weights are inline with the other tours events.

They seem to have an issue with their live tracker where it’s not getting populated in real time, even at the weigh in... but part from that and a few other minor glitches coming out of the gate, I expect they will surpass MLF from a sponsorship interest standpoint in no time... they offer so much more exposure to the sponsors of the anglers and of the league itself.

It will be interesting to see how it shakes out... those at the top are pretty close in weights... and all anglers fish the last day and someone currently in 20-30th could easily have a great 3rd day and end up inside the top 10
Posted By: Duck_Hunter

Re: NPFL - LIVE - Inaugural event - 03/12/21 11:24 PM

I enjoyed watching it for an hour or so I had it on today. Definitely seems like they’re working out some kinks, and the anglers don’t all seem like they’re seasoned professionals, especially on camera, but I found it interesting and wish them the best of luck.

Re: NPFL - LIVE - Inaugural event - 03/12/21 11:25 PM

Originally Posted by Lone_Wolf

If this is a “one and done” and an XFL type of circuit, what’s that make the MLF/Big 5 Tackle Warehouse Pro Circuit and MLF BPT series? These guys have run for only two days and the weights are significantly higher than a tournament currently running in same time frame that’s had no LIVE exposure, and the amount of in person fans for this one dwarfs the amount of what showed up for a “championship tournament” final day. If I was a sponsor, I think it would be a no brainer what organization and events are likely to give more of an exposure to their brands. It’s kind of silly to proclaim they are weak when the weights are inline with the other tours events.

They seem to have an issue with their live tracker where it’s not getting populated in real time, even at the weigh in... but part from that and a few other minor glitches coming out of the gate, I expect they will surpass MLF from a sponsorship interest standpoint in no time... they offer so much more exposure to the sponsors of the anglers and of the league itself.

It will be interesting to see how it shakes out... those at the top are pretty close in weights... and all anglers fish the last day and someone currently in 20-30th could easily have a great 3rd day and end up inside the top 10

Do you have any pics of your sister Mary in the shower?

Re: NPFL - LIVE - Inaugural event - 03/13/21 02:12 AM

Originally Posted by Duck_Hunter
I enjoyed watching it for an hour or so I had it on today. Definitely seems like they’re working out some kinks, and the anglers don’t all seem like they’re seasoned professionals, especially on camera, but I found it interesting and wish them the best of luck.

cheers

Re: NPFL - LIVE - Inaugural event - 03/13/21 03:36 AM

Originally Posted by Mark Perry
Originally Posted by grandbassslayer
MLF does it better

Been to many pro events with large turnouts at weigh in. Many peopke enjoy attending thhe weigh ins at the lake. Several have been jam packed and looked like a concert was going on.

Oh I understand, thats because we had a time when you didn't know the results of the game when it was being played. If we saw it live and knew who won we wouldn't stand around for the trophy presentation. Luckily we can see it live now in some formats.
Posted By: Dan21XRS

Re: NPFL - LIVE - Inaugural event - 03/13/21 11:37 AM

Originally Posted by Dubee

WTH wrong with you???... Dan
huh
Posted By: Dan90210 ☮

Re: NPFL - LIVE - Inaugural event - 03/13/21 01:25 PM

Originally Posted by Dan21XRS

huh

I'm going to allow this question... Please answer.

Re: NPFL - LIVE - Inaugural event - 03/13/21 02:59 PM

I’ve been watching uninterrupted since the beginning, so it looks like the few small tech issues they’ve had have been resolved. The live tracker seems to be functioning today as well. It looks like some guys are finding fish that have moved onto beds... a 6.0lb showing on the board already too.
Posted By: Mark Perry

Re: NPFL - LIVE - Inaugural event - 03/13/21 03:07 PM

There have been good turnouts at some weigh ins since live coverage has been around.

Re: NPFL - LIVE - Inaugural event - 03/13/21 03:08 PM

huh

It’s obvious the dude has some issues, Dan. The mods seem to be extremely tolerant toward the glaring hostilities directed at me, so I’ve chosen to not engage in that type of thing whatsoever, as opposed to giving him an opportunity to do even more.

Re: NPFL - LIVE - Inaugural event - 03/13/21 03:18 PM

There have been good turnouts at some weigh ins since live coverage has been around.

I think local people enjoy that type of thing, especially if they have kids and are looking for something to do. Take them out to the lake with a fishing pole and hang around and see anglers come in and show fish they have caught and also let them see the fancy boats and paint schemes. A boondoggle type of event for anyone wanting to promote their brand and maybe give out some marketing swag... that’s why BASS has always been attractive, because they promoted that kind of deal, and I think these guys are going to do the same deal. I can’t see them having a hard time finding sponsors to support them. They are doing things right from the start, and haven’t tried to proclaim anything. It’s my understanding that they haven’t even tried to solicit sponsorship yet, they wanted to get things off the ground and then be able to show them what they’re actually producing as opposed to so glossy pitch deck full of overly inflated and pie in the sky projections, based primarily on some rapidly fading personality names.

Re: NPFL - LIVE - Inaugural event - 03/13/21 05:13 PM

huh

It’s obvious the dude has some issues, Dan. The mods seem to be extremely tolerant toward the glaring hostilities directed at me, so I’ve chosen to not engage in that type of thing whatsoever, as opposed to giving him an opportunity to do even more.

Not to divert this thread but what you just said is true. The Mods allow so many people to attack you on a semi personal level. To date I have seen you create more MLF die hards in here through your constant barrage of canon fire at MLF but I haven’t seen you attack individual TFF’rs. Yet you get suspended for using the Forum as a discussion board about a major organization in the forums intended subject while guys using it as Twitter to attack people who annoy them, go unchecked. These guys aren’t forced to respond to your threads, they choose too.

It’s never freedom of speech for everyone.

Re: NPFL - LIVE - Inaugural event - 03/13/21 09:46 PM

It looks like the showdown Saturday weigh-in is going good with the projected top 10 still to make it back to the ramp. A decent crowd has shown up too. I tried to give a look earlier to the former FLW tournament going on, but it appears someone may have forgot to pay the cloud service bill, as I was getting errors referring to cloud service when trying to launch the live stream. It must have ended being a nothing burger because no one even started a thread about it on TFF... I think NPFL did a really good job and should be congratulated for putting on a successful inaugural event and putting together what appears to be a viable circuit to move forward with. Decent weights, decent size fish, all comparable to the other trails out there, including BASS!

Re: NPFL - LIVE - Inaugural event - 03/13/21 10:45 PM

Thats good, wish them the best!

Re: NPFL - LIVE - Inaugural event - 03/13/21 11:00 PM

I want to know the back story at who at MLF did to Big O wrong because he has acted like a woman scorned from the get go and doesn't look like he is going to EVER let up until he is six feet under. If I had to guess he had some sort of ties to the former FLW before the merger.

Re: NPFL - LIVE - Inaugural event - 03/13/21 11:04 PM

I want to know the back story at who at MLF did to Big O wrong because he has acted like a woman scorned from the get go and doesn't look like he is going to EVER let up until he is six feet under. If I had to guess he had some sort of ties to the former FLW before the merger.

Boyd stole his baseball

Re: NPFL - LIVE - Inaugural event - 03/13/21 11:09 PM

Originally Posted by TxBazzn

huh

Not to divert this thread but what you just said is true. The Mods allow so many people to attack you on a semi personal level. To date I have seen you create more MLF die hards in here through your constant barrage of canon fire at MLF but I haven’t seen you attack individual TFF’rs. Yet you get suspended for using the Forum as a discussion board about a major organization in the forums intended subject while guys using it as Twitter to attack people who annoy them, go unchecked. These guys aren’t forced to respond to your threads, they choose too.

It’s never freedom of speech for everyone.

So you don't think all of his comments about Mark Jones being just a water boy for MLF. Or his comments about everyone who enjoys MLF just being lemmons. To you that's not attacking anyone? Calling the owners of MLF thieves and conmen. That's not attacking them personally? There's plenty more. If you don't think he attacks people. Yoy don't read his post.

Re: NPFL - LIVE - Inaugural event - 03/13/21 11:24 PM

So you don't think all of his comments about Mark Jones being just a water boy for MLF. Or his comments about everyone who enjoys MLF just being lemmons. To you that's not attacking anyone? Calling the owners of MLF thieves and conmen. That's not attacking them personally? There's plenty more. If you don't think he attacks people. Yoy don't read his post.

This, Big O is here just to troll MLF, he backs off after they give him vacations to banned camp but he inches up until he gets another one.
Posted By: Douglas J

Re: NPFL - LIVE - Inaugural event - 03/14/21 04:25 AM

Big O is big involved in bass fishing
Posted By: ring fry

Re: NPFL - LIVE - Inaugural event - 03/14/21 12:50 PM

John Soukup (Bass Tank) lead wire to wire for the win. Super nice guy and obviously knows his Garmin electronics. I watched quite a bit of the weigh in and the first day there might have been 20 people in the gallery. The last day I didn't see the large crowd Big O saw. Looked more like thirty or so people. Some technical issues but overall it looked like a well run tournament with a shoe string staff.

Retired grass grower

Re: NPFL - LIVE - Inaugural event - 03/14/21 08:41 PM

It looks like the showdown Saturday weigh-in is going good with the projected top 10 still to make it back to the ramp. A decent crowd has shown up too. I tried to give a look earlier to the former FLW tournament going on, but it appears someone may have forgot to pay the cloud service bill, as I was getting errors referring to cloud service when trying to launch the live stream. It must have ended being a nothing burger because no one even started a thread about it on TFF... I think NPFL did a really good job and should be congratulated for putting on a successful inaugural event and putting together what appears to be a viable circuit to move forward with. Decent weights, decent size fish, all comparable to the other trails out there, including BASS!

Decent Weights??? half the field averaged 8 pounds a day or less with three days of practice on Eufaula in March.

Re: NPFL - LIVE - Inaugural event - 03/14/21 08:44 PM

Decent Weights??? half the field averaged 8 pounds a day or less with three days of practice on Eufaula in March.

53.9 took the winning check... for 3 days, that’s not a bad bag. Compare that to the 4 day event that concluded today that happened just down the road... in March!
Posted By: James Biggs

Re: NPFL - LIVE - Inaugural event - 03/14/21 09:32 PM

As someone who fished it I’ll give you my take. There was 50-100 people in the crowd watching. Probably more than that on Saturday. Covid has had all the trails turnouts messed up. As far as the weights, it was extremely tough. I’ve been there with FLW Tour twice & with NPFL. Fishing was way tougher this time. In 6 days I didn’t hook 1 4lbs bass. Fish just started moving up good. Average weights would have gone up with a 4th day. There are plenty guys on this trail who can fish, you just haven’t heard of them yet.

Re: NPFL - LIVE - Inaugural event - 03/15/21 02:18 AM

Originally Posted by James Biggs

As someone who fished it I’ll give you my take. There was 50-100 people in the crowd watching. Probably more than that on Saturday. Covid has had all the trails turnouts messed up. As far as the weights, it was extremely tough. I’ve been their with FLW Tour twice & with NPFL. Fishing was way tougher this time. In 6 days I didn’t hook 1 4lbs bass. Fish just started moving up good. Average weights would have gone up with a 4th day. There are plenty guys on this trail who can fish, you just haven’t heard of them yet.

cheers

texas
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum