Texas Fishing Forum

Bass Talk Live podcast fans

Posted By: Lone_Wolf

Bass Talk Live podcast fans - 03/11/21 02:38 AM

Just saw this shocked
Posted By: slayer12

Re: Bass Talk Live podcast fans - 03/11/21 03:42 AM

Thanks for posting. I was wondering what was going on don’t know how I can drive anywhere now with no BTL.
Posted By: Jimfishes

Re: Bass Talk Live podcast fans - 03/11/21 03:52 AM

Thank you for the update. Prayers for Mark and his family!
Posted By: grout-scout

Re: Bass Talk Live podcast fans - 03/11/21 05:10 AM

I bet Matt is under some serious stress right now, he’s mentioned several times about how much he needs the money from the show, especially now that he’s fishing all 9 opens. Maybe he and Hallman can figure out a way to get the show up & running.
Posted By: BigDozer66

Re: Bass Talk Live podcast fans - 03/11/21 01:43 PM

angel2
Posted By: Duck_Hunter

Re: Bass Talk Live podcast fans - 03/11/21 02:45 PM

That’s awful.
Posted By: Mark Jones

Re: Bass Talk Live podcast fans - 03/11/21 03:14 PM

Sending our thoughts and prayers.
Posted By: SoonerDG

Re: Bass Talk Live podcast fans - 03/11/21 03:43 PM

Saw that last night. Prayers up for Mark.
Posted By: FishAdmirer

Re: Bass Talk Live podcast fans - 03/12/21 03:08 AM

I enjoy the show. I hope he has a full and speedy recovery.
Posted By: LakeForkGroupie

Re: Bass Talk Live podcast fans - 03/12/21 03:40 AM

Thank you for posting. I was wondering why I had no podcast to listen to. Praying for Mark and his wife.
Posted By: cr2018

Re: Bass Talk Live podcast fans - 03/12/21 04:51 AM

I sure enjoy the show, I hate to hear that!
Posted By: Lone_Wolf

Re: Bass Talk Live podcast fans - 09/15/21 02:05 AM

Bumping this back to the top. Send some more prayers to Mark, IDK whats going on but you could tell something was wrong the whole show today. First show they have had in a week and a half which is unusual for them but they did have some technological issues last week. Don't know if it is family stuff or what but what he says at the end of the show about years left in your life makes me worry its health issues hopefully not.
Posted By: Bill Durham

Re: Bass Talk Live podcast fans - 09/15/21 03:17 AM

I haven't been watching lately, but Mark has MS.. might be a flare up of that.
Posted By: SC-001

Re: Bass Talk Live podcast fans - 09/15/21 02:15 PM

Guy looked like he was at a funeral the whole show, then at the end kinda broke up emotionally, not sure they should have had taped a podcast. Praying its just some mental health issues he can work out and not cancer of something.
Posted By: bbassfishes

Re: Bass Talk Live podcast fans - 09/15/21 02:27 PM

Hate to hear this, but hope Mark get's better quickly and safely. These two, and now Frank, have entertained me on the water for years.
Posted By: RedRaider3933

Re: Bass Talk Live podcast fans - 09/15/21 06:57 PM

Originally Posted by SC-001
Guy looked like he was at a funeral the whole show, then at the end kinda broke up emotionally, not sure they should have had taped a podcast. Praying its just some mental health issues he can work out and not cancer of something.

He definitely has some stuff going on. Hope it is nothing overly serious. Picked this podcast up probably 3 years ago and listen to it almost daily.
Posted By: slim 285

Re: Bass Talk Live podcast fans - 09/16/21 02:19 AM

Originally Posted by Lone_Wolf
Just saw this shocked

This video is 6 months old .

Re: Bass Talk Live podcast fans - 09/16/21 02:30 AM

Originally Posted by slim 285
Just saw this shocked

So was the original (first) post. hammer
Posted By: K3913

Re: Bass Talk Live podcast fans - 09/16/21 03:03 AM

I love the show and listen every day, but Mark has been a little “off” and it has been a tough listen at times lately. I hope it gets taken care of so they can move forward somehow.

Re: Bass Talk Live podcast fans - 09/16/21 03:14 AM

I was reading the YouTube comments from yesterday’s show, someone popped off about Matt being the show. Mark responded and you could tell he was pizzed. He’s been mentioning doctors appointments quite a bit lately, one can only assume he’s in a funk due to something medical. He’s a bit extreme with the whining on the quality of the show, I would imagine most of us listen to it and probably don’t watch it. Even if it’s fuzzy, it’s still better than other podcast.
Posted By: FW_Tom_H

Re: Bass Talk Live podcast fans - 09/16/21 12:32 PM

I agree. I actually sent Mark a short email Wednesday morning letting him know how much I appreciate all they do and how much the fans have his back. I told him to take as much time as he needs to get right. I met him and Ken Duke at the Classic here in Fort Worth this year. Enjoyed chatting with both of them and they were noticing how many folks walking around had BTL merchandise on. Mark replied to my email and mentioned something cryptic that I took to mean as it being medically related. Wish the best for him and his family!

Re: Bass Talk Live podcast fans - 09/16/21 01:32 PM

Originally Posted by grout-scout
I was reading the YouTube comments from yesterday’s show, someone popped off about Matt being the show. Mark responded and you could tell he was pizzed. He’s been mentioning doctors appointments quite a bit lately, one can only assume he’s in a funk due to something medical. He’s a bit extreme with the whining on the quality of the show, I would imagine most of us listen to it and probably don’t watch it. Even if it’s fuzzy, it’s still better than other podcast.

Think some of that might have been irritability due to lack of sleep and the fact he's a perfectionist as he mentioned but I wouldn't have noticed the audio quality difference if they wouldn't have brought it to my attention, audio quality is not something I get hung up about, I guess some OCD people do.

Re: Bass Talk Live podcast fans - 09/16/21 01:37 PM

Originally Posted by slim 285
Just saw this shocked

The show this thread is now referring to is this one

Re: Bass Talk Live podcast fans - 09/20/21 03:14 AM

Good news looks like they are a go for tomorrow/next week but his last few videos do have me worrying about his OCD'ness and mental health, reminds me of another former youtuber named mopar ecodiesel.

© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum