Texas Fishing Forum

Josh Jones with TWO DD's Today

Posted By: Ken A.

Josh Jones with TWO DD's Today - 03/10/21 03:42 AM

Gotta hand it to the guy. He is still on them. This is one of his DD's today. 11.38

[Linked Image]
Posted By: Caymas Cx 21

Re: Josh Jones with TWO DD's Today on OH Ivie!! - 03/10/21 03:43 AM

That not at Ivie.
Posted By: Phoenix 920 Pro xp

Re: Josh Jones with TWO DD's Today on OH Ivie!! - 03/10/21 03:46 AM

not ivie
Posted By: Ken A.

Re: Josh Jones with TWO DD's Today on OH Ivie!! - 03/10/21 03:46 AM

Oops! Thanks guys. I changed the title
Posted By: Darin S.

Re: Josh Jones with TWO DD's Today on OH Ivie!! - 03/10/21 03:49 AM

Alan Henry. Heading there tomorrow. grin
Posted By: T-Slab

Great day again on AH
Posted By: Frank the Tank

He's on em with Alan Henry
Posted By: T Bird

Re: Josh Jones with TWO DD's Today on OH Ivie!! - 03/10/21 01:41 PM

coolphotos thumb
Posted By: BigDozer66

Re: Josh Jones with TWO DD's Today on OH Ivie!! - 03/10/21 02:12 PM

bannana2
Posted By: TxBazzn

Re: Josh Jones with TWO DD's Today on OH Ivie!! - 03/10/21 02:38 PM

He can sure catch them. I want to learn how he is able to convince customers to pay to watch him fish. Brilliant!
Posted By: BCBassCat

Re: Josh Jones with TWO DD's Today on OH Ivie!! - 03/10/21 02:38 PM

Everything I've seen about the guy, like when he shares what's he doing. Can't help but respect that. Seems like a nice enough guy.
Posted By: emorydog

Re: Josh Jones with TWO DD's Today on OH Ivie!! - 03/10/21 02:42 PM

Haha, it’s Just like Ivie...the locals been on ‘em like that for years the just don’t advertise the 80# five fish stringers they catch every time they go out.
Posted By: kscatman76

Re: Josh Jones with TWO DD's Today on OH Ivie!! - 03/10/21 02:49 PM

Originally Posted by TxBazzn
He can sure catch them. I want to learn how he is able to convince customers to pay to watch him fish. Brilliant!

Dude he's basically a Livescope "teacher" and not a "fishing guide" as you would normally think. I know 3 people that have gone with him this year. They all 3 drove from Kansas to Oklahoma and paid $1000 each. I think they maybe caught 5 fish between the 3 of them and every single one of them said it was some of the best money that they had ever spent in their lives.
Posted By: Brent S

Re: Josh Jones with TWO DD's Today on OH Ivie!! - 03/10/21 02:56 PM

How many people would admit to spending $1,000 as a waste of money though?
Posted By: ssmith

Re: Josh Jones with TWO DD's Today on OH Ivie!! - 03/10/21 03:07 PM

when folks pay a guy a grand a day to hope they can figure out how to catch fish it shows that the economy is not as bad as we are told it is.
Posted By: Barrett

Re: Josh Jones with TWO DD's Today on OH Ivie!! - 03/10/21 03:17 PM

He must have hit the perfect storm at Allan Henry too lmao.
Posted By: kscatman76

Re: Josh Jones with TWO DD's Today on OH Ivie!! - 03/10/21 03:39 PM

Originally Posted by B52

he's pretty much booked all day every day and I've never heard anyone complain? I think they know what they are getting into when they hire him, they basically wanna learn Livescope from the best there is out there. I didn't like the guy at first either, mainly cause he looks goofy and wore that orange hat and I was a skeptic until people I know went with him. They said public lake, he's the real deal etc. Since then i've become a believer and admirer. Hell it cost me $1500 as I just put a Livescope on my boat last week.
Posted By: David Welcher

Re: Josh Jones with TWO DD's Today on OH Ivie!! - 03/10/21 03:45 PM

Originally Posted by Barrett

He hits the perfect storm all the time. His double digit count is unbelievable and he's very young.
Posted By: tmd11111

Re: Josh Jones with TWO DD's Today on OH Ivie!! - 03/10/21 04:17 PM

Originally Posted by ssmith
when folks pay a guy a grand a day to hope they can figure out how to catch fish it shows that the economy is not as bad as we are told it is.

Where do you think their stimulus checks went to.
Posted By: txsuperman

Re: Josh Jones with TWO DD's Today on OH Ivie!! - 03/10/21 04:41 PM

Originally Posted by B52

What's a waste of money? I took a trip with him. Some of the best money I ever spent on a guide. Saturday I had 35lb stringer on Fork catching fish i'd never had targeted before. Done something similar on 4 different lakes since my trip with him.
Posted By: Walls

Re: Josh Jones with TWO DD's Today on OH Ivie!! - 03/10/21 04:44 PM

Originally Posted by txsuperman
Originally Posted by B52

What's a waste of money? I took a trip with him. Some of the best money I ever spent on a guide. Saturday I had 35lb stringer on Fork catching fish i'd never had targeted before. Done something similar on 4 different lakes since my trip with him.

cheers
Posted By: Frank the Tank

Re: Josh Jones with TWO DD's Today on OH Ivie!! - 03/10/21 04:45 PM

popcorn
Posted By: Barrett

Re: Josh Jones with TWO DD's Today on OH Ivie!! - 03/10/21 05:01 PM

Originally Posted by B52

Thats awesome!
Posted By: basseditor

Re: Josh Jones with TWO DD's Today on OH Ivie!! - 03/10/21 05:14 PM

Several decades ago I fished a Bassmaster event for the first time as a non-boater. Between lodging, travel, entry, etc. I spent $1800. It too was the best money I ever spent. I won that back many times over since then.

Or how much do we spend on training for work: conferences, special events, seminars, classes, etc. $1000 to learn your craft is money well spent — especially if you are trying to master the livescope technology.
Posted By: banker-always fishing

Re: Josh Jones with TWO DD's Today on OH Ivie!! - 03/10/21 05:50 PM

Nice fish. cheers
Posted By: sprigsss

Re: Josh Jones with TWO DD's Today on OH Ivie!! - 03/10/21 05:52 PM

I think its a bigger waste of money to spend ~$3k on electronics and not get the most out of them, than it is to spend another $1k and actually learn how to use them.
Posted By: grout-scout

Re: Josh Jones with TWO DD's Today on OH Ivie!! - 03/10/21 06:16 PM

Is it windy as hell at Alan Henry right now? Curious to know how anyone can use LS in the wind.
Posted By: UTDmiller

Re: Josh Jones with TWO DD's Today on OH Ivie!! - 03/10/21 06:27 PM

Originally Posted by Josh Seale
If you have to spend $1k to learn how to use a graph, you're already lacking the intelligence to use it effectively no matter who teaches you. Maybe don't be lazy and take the time to learn it. Or waste a grand. Dealers choice.

LOL, what a bad and presumptuous take. Dont ever go to school to learn something, dont go learn a trade from someone. This has to be one of the worst takes ive heard on this forum roflmao
Posted By: J.H.S.

Re: Josh Jones with TWO DD's Today on OH Ivie!! - 03/10/21 06:28 PM

Originally Posted by UTDmiller
If you have to spend $1k to learn how to use a graph, you're already lacking the intelligence to use it effectively no matter who teaches you. Maybe don't be lazy and take the time to learn it. Or waste a grand. Dealers choice.

LOL, what a bad and presumptuous take. Dont ever go to school to learn something, dont go learn a trade from someone. This has to be one of the worst takes ive heard on this forum roflmao

You really want to compare learning a tool used for a hobby to a trade or a college degree? Come on man. My degree in accounting and learning how to use livescope are absolutely the same....."Hey, come spend a grand to "learn" how to use something you could youtube so you can win $76 during your local club tourney".
Posted By: SAKS

Re: Josh Jones with TWO DD's Today on OH Ivie!! - 03/10/21 06:30 PM

Originally Posted by David Welcher
Originally Posted by Barrett

He hits the perfect storm all the time. His double digit count is unbelievable and he's very young.

He must have a 6th sense about when a lake is ready to produce doubles. Wish I had it. Hell I wish I had just enough sense to know when any fish are biting.
Posted By: squib

Re: Josh Jones with TWO DD's Today on OH Ivie!! - 03/10/21 06:30 PM

Originally Posted by grout-scout
Is it windy as hell at Alan Henry right now? Curious to know how anyone can use LS in the wind.

Looking out my office window in Lubbock right now. It is only blowing about 40-45 mph. If a person can't fish in these light breezes, he can't fish on the South Plains.
Posted By: BrockstaRama

Re: Josh Jones with TWO DD's Today on OH Ivie!! - 03/10/21 06:32 PM

Meh

Re: Josh Jones with TWO DD's Today on OH Ivie!! - 03/10/21 06:35 PM

You really want to compare learning a tool used for a hobby to a trade or a college degree? Come on man. My degree in accounting and learning how to use livescope are absolutely the same....."Hey, come spend a grand to "learn" how to use something you could youtube so you can win $76 during your local club tourney".

I can see now why you are one of Big O's minions.

Re: Josh Jones with TWO DD's Today on OH Ivie!! - 03/10/21 06:49 PM

Originally Posted by SAKS

I can see now why you are one of Big O's minions.

I'm not anybody's minion. Guys on here can't handle someone speaking their mind. News flash little fellas, I could care less who anybody on here is or thinks they are. You guys talk down to everyone here not in the "in" crowd like a bunch of kids who never left high-school. You don't like my comments or disagree with them? That's fine. You can keep on scrolling. Spending a grand to learn how to use your electronics is a waste of money. Not that hard to learn them yourself. Agree. Disagree. I don't care.

Re: Josh Jones with TWO DD's Today on OH Ivie!! - 03/10/21 07:03 PM

[quote=Josh Seale]If you have to spend $1k to learn how to use a graph, you're already lacking the intelligence to use it effectively no matter who teaches you. Maybe don't be lazy and take the time to learn it. Or waste a grand. Dealers choice.

I'm not anybody's minion. Guys on here can't handle someone speaking their mind. News flash little fellas, I could care less who anybody on here is or thinks they are. You guys talk down to everyone here not in the "in" crowd like a bunch of kids who never left high-school. You don't like my comments or disagree with them? That's fine. You can keep on scrolling. Spending a grand to learn how to use your electronics is a waste of money. Not that hard to learn them yourself. Agree. Disagree. I don't care.

Judging from all your pics of big fish you have it all figured out. lmao. bless your heart

Re: Josh Jones with TWO DD's Today on OH Ivie!! - 03/10/21 07:09 PM

Hope you didn't hurt yourself coming up with that knee slapper.....

Re: Josh Jones with TWO DD's Today on OH Ivie!! - 03/10/21 07:13 PM

It's not your opinions sport. Spending $1000 to learn electronics is a waste, that's an opinion. Questioning ones intelligence or lack thereof because they do it is you being an ***hole. Just an observation.

Re: Josh Jones with TWO DD's Today on OH Ivie!! - 03/10/21 07:22 PM

It's not your opinions sport. Spending $1000 to learn electronics is a waste, that's an opinion. Questioning ones intelligence or lack thereof because they do it is you being an ***hole. Just an observation.

Oh man. Shoot that's on me. I should be more understanding. You're right. I shouldn't assume that you're not intelligent enough to operate your equipment even though you feel the need to pay someone $1,000 for an 8 hour "class" instead of spending a little extra time doing it yourself. Okay, how this? Maybe you aren't unintelligent, but you're lazy? Better? I am really trying to consider your feelings here man.
Posted By: Fishinfellow

Re: Josh Jones with TWO DD's Today on OH Ivie!! - 03/10/21 07:34 PM

troll
Posted By: leethefishking

Re: Josh Jones with TWO DD's Today on OH Ivie!! - 03/10/21 07:45 PM

Oh man. Shoot that's on me. I should be more understanding. You're right. I shouldn't assume that you're not intelligent enough to operate your equipment even though you feel the need to pay someone $1,000 for an 8 hour "class" instead of spending a little extra time doing it yourself. Okay, how this? Maybe you aren't unintelligent, but you're lazy? Better? I am really trying to consider your feelings here man.
Look, can we keep this civil and get back to important things like making fun of this guys hair!
Posted By: boyd1002

Re: Josh Jones with TWO DD's Today on OH Ivie!! - 03/10/21 07:45 PM

Fellow guy with an accounting degree here... Even though i have a masters degree in accounting, i paid (way more than a $1000) for a training course to pass the CPA... Does that make me lazy? Or smart? I could have 'youtubed' all the concepts, but i bet i was better off my way

Re: Josh Jones with TWO DD's Today on OH Ivie!! - 03/10/21 07:51 PM

Originally Posted by boyd1002

Fellow guy with an accounting degree here... Even though i have a masters degree in accounting, i paid (way more than a $1000) for a training course to pass the CPA... Does that make me lazy? Or smart? I could have 'youtubed' all the concepts, but i bet i was better off my way

Also have an accounting degree, worked in tax for 6 years now. I have spent money on CPE, training courses for CPA, annual federal tax updates and the like. Sure could have researched it all on my own and spent probably 3-4x the amount of time, Time is more important to me than money. I can always make more money, i cant make more time

Re: Josh Jones with TWO DD's Today on OH Ivie!! - 03/10/21 07:52 PM

Comparing learning the livescope for a hobby, and paying for Becker or whatever program you used to study for your CPA is apples to....not even close to the same. You're a CPA, you should be smart enough to see that. Getting a CPA is quite the accomplishment and rather difficult, learning a fishing electronic is not, nor is it as useful. Come on dude.

Re: Josh Jones with TWO DD's Today on OH Ivie!! - 03/10/21 07:54 PM

Originally Posted by leethefishking
Look, can we keep this civil and get back to important things like making fun of this guys hair!

If being a long haired hippie, who wears goofy hats is required to catch DD’s, I’m certainly out. But nobody pays me $1k to fish, so.....jokes on me. bang

Re: Josh Jones with TWO DD's Today on OH Ivie!! - 03/10/21 07:54 PM

Just a side note, regardless of our differences I will absolutely give credit where it is due. The CPA stuff isn't a joke. Impressed with anyone who gets it. Carry on.
Posted By: Dubee

Re: Josh Jones with TWO DD's Today on OH Ivie!! - 03/10/21 07:59 PM

All you need to do is look at the source.
Posted By: boyd1002

Re: Josh Jones with TWO DD's Today on OH Ivie!! - 03/10/21 07:59 PM

Just a side note, regardless of our differences I will absolutely give credit where it is due. The CPA stuff isn't a joke. Impressed with anyone who gets it. Carry on.

I would gladly trade my CPA license to get paid $1000/day to fish roflmao

Re: Josh Jones with TWO DD's Today on OH Ivie!! - 03/10/21 08:14 PM

I would gladly trade my CPA license to get paid $1000/day to fish roflmao

That's one statement you won't catch me arguing with anyone on lol.
Posted By: GeoTro1

Re: Josh Jones with TWO DD's Today on OH Ivie!! - 03/10/21 08:15 PM

My question is what is he without the A rig. I noticed he left Ivie fairly quick after the fish started moving back up. I also noticed the A rig bite wasn’t as good when they started doing that. Is this guy just going around profiting off one bite or is he an all around good angler?

Re: Josh Jones with TWO DD's Today on OH Ivie!! - 03/10/21 08:15 PM

Originally Posted by Dubee

All you need to do is look at the source.

You have kind of let me down. Expected you around much sooner on this thread. I am all zingered out now. No witty comebacks or anything.
Posted By: TxBazzn

Re: Josh Jones with TWO DD's Today on OH Ivie!! - 03/10/21 09:04 PM

@ Josh Seale : It all depends on what a $1k means to you. Paying $1k for an electronics lesson is not cheap but it’s also not obscene. It’s just like music lessons, golf lessons, etc. (all things we can theoretically learn ourselves). We pay to learn intricacies in our Hobbies so we can enjoy them more. It’s an investment in our lives.

I do agree that equating training costs for your profession and training costs for your hobbies is ridiculous though.

Re: Josh Jones with TWO DD's Today on OH Ivie!! - 03/10/21 09:19 PM

@ Josh Seale : It all depends on what a $1k means to you. Paying $1k for an electronics lesson is not cheap but it’s also not obscene. It’s just like music lessons, golf lessons, etc. (all things we can theoretically learn ourselves). We pay to learn intricacies in our Hobbies so we can enjoy them more. It’s an investment in our lives.

I do agree that equating training costs for your profession and training costs for your hobbies is ridiculous though.

Alright. I can get on board with that. $1k to me means alot more than to some. To me, that is a bad investment. It is like throwing money away on something you can do yourself. That is my perspective. I like a good ROI. Doesn't mean it is other's way of thinking.

Re: Josh Jones with TWO DD's Today on OH Ivie!! - 03/10/21 09:34 PM

My point when i brought that up is we will pay for things to help get us ahead, whether it be a hobby or a job. So imo its not ridiculous, if you value your hobbies you probably spend a lot of time and/or money on them. Just so happens fishing costs a lot of both haha.. However, I am not spending $1k on that class i just understand why people would

edit: I have spent $500 on a guided trip including tip and i asked all sorts of questions to try and improve w.e technique the guide was showing me so $1000 just doesnt seem that crazy
Posted By: beeflover

Re: Josh Jones with TWO DD's Today on OH Ivie!! - 03/10/21 09:36 PM

it's 2021 and some a you guys still talk about long hairs like it's the 60's. Hey I still listen Merle Haggard too!

Josh Jones has several videos showing how he sets his livescope, Why not just start there and spend some time with it. That's what I plan to do this year..

I swear these new electronics are so cool I think I'll just idle around and look at the pics all day.

Ya know this livescope is at least 3 years old now. Kieth Combs won a big smallmouth derby on MIlle Lacs a couple falls ago with it. Is the current sensation about
all the recent big bass?
Posted By: JC1965

Re: Josh Jones with TWO DD's Today on OH Ivie!! - 03/10/21 09:38 PM

Originally Posted by B52

If he's teaching you how to do it your self and you can apply it to other lakes I would say its a good $1k spent !!!!

Re: Josh Jones with TWO DD's Today on OH Ivie!! - 03/10/21 09:42 PM

Originally Posted by beeflover
it's 2021 and some a you guys still talk about long hairs like it's the 60's. Hey I still listen Merle Haggard too!

Josh Jones has several videos showing how he sets his livescope, Why not just start there and spend some time with it. That's what I plan to do this year..

I swear these new electronics are so cool I think I'll just idle around and look at the pics all day.

Ya know this livescope is at least 3 years old now. Kieth Combs won a big smallmouth derby on MIlle Lacs a couple falls ago with it. Is the current sensation about
all the recent big bass?

Yeah i would definitely start with youtube as well, a lot of good resources. I think the jump from panoptix to what livescope is now + being more widely used has busted it out onto the scene. People seem to really have it dialed in now, and not just pros. Maybe it just took that amount of time for 1, people to buy it and 2, people to really get successful with it
Posted By: Hobbs McAvoy

Re: Josh Jones with TWO DD's Today on OH Ivie!! - 03/10/21 10:10 PM

Guys are paying for his knowledge of the electronics and the approach he takes to target the big bass. I can see why guys pay $1,000 for a day of training especially if they don't have the time to learn it on their own. Time is money.
Posted By: B-rader

Re: Josh Jones with TWO DD's Today on OH Ivie!! - 03/10/21 10:28 PM

Josh, I bet you argue with a wall ehhh? We can stop it here. You're a local correct? You are hurt that long hair hippie man caught " your" fish( you won't say it but thats it). Show all these TFF idiots your Sal records. Don't believe in Sal program? Great, let's see certified weights.

Bet we see nothing but you have stuff to say. 3, 2, 1

Re: Josh Jones with TWO DD's Today on OH Ivie!! - 03/10/21 10:32 PM

popcorn2

Re: Josh Jones with TWO DD's Today on OH Ivie!! - 03/10/21 10:36 PM

Walmart Berkley scale then?
Posted By: bockscar

Re: Josh Jones with TWO DD's Today on OH Ivie!! - 03/10/21 11:09 PM

$1000 is relative. $1000 is a lot to me, $1000 might not be a lot to you. Projecting your own values onto others doesnt really make sense since we are all individuals with different experiences and current life circumstances. And.....how another man decides to spend their hard earned money should really be no one else's concern.

Josh is a hammer, regardless of how some like to determine ones worth based on their own opinions and values. He's had a month that many, if not most of us will never be able to experience in our entire lifetimes.....livescope/A-rig or not. Congrats to him, and good to see him riding this wave....who knows if it will ever happen again.

Re: Josh Jones with TWO DD's Today on OH Ivie!! - 03/10/21 11:11 PM

Originally Posted by Brad Hardt
Josh, I bet you argue with a wall ehhh? We can stop it here. You're a local correct? You are hurt that long hair hippie man caught " your" fish( you won't say it but thats it). Show all these TFF idiots your Sal records. Don't believe in Sal program? Great, let's see certified weights.

in their defense.....he sure does look like a hippie...like one of those souther california hippies too, not the cool outdoors/mountains hippies 😂

damned hippies!
Posted By: Dropshottin

Re: Josh Jones with TWO DD's Today on OH Ivie!! - 03/10/21 11:19 PM

I don't have a $1000 and I can't afford a live scope, so why am I even in here... oh yeah, to see a big fish. Mission accomplished.

Re: Josh Jones with TWO DD's Today on OH Ivie!! - 03/10/21 11:59 PM

Lol okay. You are absolutely 100% correct. I hadn't been on any kind of bite at Ivie the last 3 months. Not a fish one. You win.

Re: Josh Jones with TWO DD's Today on OH Ivie!! - 03/11/21 12:06 AM

Lol okay. You are absolutely 100% correct. I hadn't been on any kind of bite at Ivie the last 3 months. Not a fish one. You win.

Josh, how much do you charge for Livescope “training”?

Asking for a friend.

Re: Josh Jones with TWO DD's Today on OH Ivie!! - 03/11/21 12:27 AM

Originally Posted by Darin S.

Josh, how much do you charge for Livescope “training”?

Asking for a friend.

Don’t have it. Don’t need it. Can’t afford it if I did. I’ve done well enough without it. Beaten plenty of folks with it. Lost to plenty of folks with it.

Re: Josh Jones with TWO DD's Today on OH Ivie!! - 03/11/21 12:42 AM

And there ya have it folks. Close the thread, you can't win with a guy like this
Posted By: Jarrett Latta

Re: Josh Jones with TWO DD's Today on OH Ivie!! - 03/11/21 12:43 AM

His stats over 3 weeks are pretty impressive. 20 over 10 and another 25 over 8....

Re: Josh Jones with TWO DD's Today on OH Ivie!! - 03/11/21 01:02 AM

Originally Posted by Jarrett Latta
His stats over 3 weeks are pretty impressive. 20 over 10 and another 25 over 8....

Copied below from his FB post this afternoon.

Texas!!! It was a pleasure. I came on this journey after my buddy Milliken Fishing put the hammer on the giants. I planned on fishing a couple days and heading home. A couple days turned into 3 weeks. 3 weeks of the best fishing of my life. I got to meet some awesome people while I was here and made some lasting friendships. Special thanks to Concho and Elm creek marinas. This place should definitely be on anyone’s fishing destination.
Preliminary bass stats
20ish DD’s
One 15 pound bass
One 13 pound bass
One 12 pound bass
9 nine 11 pound bass
10ish 10 pound bass
25ish 8 pound bass
Life changing stuff!!!
Thanks to
Dobyns Rods
Mainer Ford of Bristow
Shane's Baits
Bill's Marine Skiatook
Waterland optics
Savage Gear Americas
@6thsensefishing

Re: Josh Jones with TWO DD's Today on OH Ivie!! - 03/11/21 01:03 AM

And there ya have it folks. Close the thread, you can't win with a guy like this

Lol don’t lump everyone in with you. Just because you can’t doesn’t mean everyone can’t. There are some smart, witty folks on here. You’re just not one of them. No shame in that big dawg.

Re: Josh Jones with TWO DD's Today on OH Ivie!! - 03/11/21 01:04 AM

Those are crazy numbers! Almost as good as the locals are doing... bolt
Posted By: Rangerkev

Re: Josh Jones with TWO DD's Today - 03/11/21 01:13 AM

First off the guy is most likely laughing at all the negative comments and just pure jealousy. Secondly to the Karen's on here. Its not your money being spent. Common sense says that $1,000.00 isn't a lot of money to these guys. If you hire a guide on Fork its 500. What are you getting in return for that. Its amazing how someone's specialty is getting so many supposedly men bent out of shape. And would one of you Karen's explain to me how this guy getting $1,000.00 a day is causing yall to make complete fools of yourselves. Like it or not your comments are leaving no doubt that your immature.
Posted By: Joel McBride

Re: Josh Jones with TWO DD's Today - 03/11/21 01:18 AM

Originally Posted by Rangerkev
First off the guy is most likely laughing at all the negative comments and just pure jealousy. Secondly to the Karen's on here. Its not your money being spent. Common sense says that $1,000.00 isn't a lot of money to these guys. If you hire a guide on Fork its 500. What are you getting in return for that. Its amazing how someone's specialty is getting so many supposedly men bent out of shape. And would one of you Karen's explain to me how this guy getting $1,000.00 a day is causing yall to make complete fools of yourselves. Like it or not your comments are leaving no doubt that your immature.

Well said. If the man asks for 1k a day and people pay why should it bother anyone? More power to him is what I say.

Re: Josh Jones with TWO DD's Today - 03/11/21 01:34 AM

Originally Posted by Rangerkev

Make no mistake. I’m not dogging him for making money. He is cashing in on yalls desperation to have the ultimate Facebook photo.
Posted By: SteezMacQueen

Re: Josh Jones with TWO DD's Today - 03/11/21 01:36 AM

I got Active Target on my boat. I’ll teach y’all what I know for $200 an hour.

Re: Josh Jones with TWO DD's Today - 03/11/21 01:39 AM

Originally Posted by tmd11111
Originally Posted by Jarrett Latta

Copied below from his FB post this afternoon.

Texas!!! It was a pleasure. I came on this journey after my buddy Milliken Fishing put the hammer on the giants. I planned on fishing a couple days and heading home. A couple days turned into 3 weeks. 3 weeks of the best fishing of my life. I got to meet some awesome people while I was here and made some lasting friendships. Special thanks to Concho and Elm creek marinas. This place should definitely be on anyone’s fishing destination.
Preliminary bass stats
20ish DD’s
One 15 pound bass
One 13 pound bass
One 12 pound bass
9 nine 11 pound bass
10ish 10 pound bass
25ish 8 pound bass
Life changing stuff!!!
Thanks to
Dobyns Rods
Mainer Ford of Bristow
Shane's Baits
Bill's Marine Skiatook
Waterland optics
Savage Gear Americas
@6thsensefishing

That is so far beyond impressive it doesn’t seem real.

Re: Josh Jones with TWO DD's Today - 03/11/21 01:45 AM

I could give 2 chits. More power to him. I’m just messing around with Josh Seale. Nothing personal against anyone. Now lighten up Francis!!

Re: Josh Jones with TWO DD's Today - 03/11/21 01:53 AM

Those are crazy numbers! Almost as good as the locals are doing... bolt

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x-H1T7ny2Uw&ab_channel=PeteDogg27
Posted By: JoeDouble

Re: Josh Jones with TWO DD's Today - 03/11/21 01:53 AM

The guys a guru at what he does ! Hats off to him! But why would someone make fun of the way he looks! That just ain’t cool!

Re: Josh Jones with TWO DD's Today - 03/11/21 01:55 AM

Originally Posted by SteezMacQueen

I would have to see your stats, FB, sponsors, and A rigs first!

Re: Josh Jones with TWO DD's Today - 03/11/21 01:58 AM

I could give 2 chits. More power to him. I’m just messing around with Josh Seale. Nothing personal against anyone. Now lighten up Francis!!

Was hoping people don’t take things (me) to serious. This is the kind of razzing I do with buddies all the time. Nothing wrong with being @$$hats to each other. That’s part of the fun of the forum. Talk big. Puff out the chest. Love it.

Re: Josh Jones with TWO DD's Today - 03/11/21 02:03 AM

Did Miliken ever post his smallmouth video? or the one where the 6th sense owner or LD re-caught it? catching up today and dont think i saw any footballs

Re: Josh Jones with TWO DD's Today - 03/11/21 02:05 AM

Was hoping people don’t take things (me) to serious. This is the kind of razzing I do with buddies all the time. Nothing wrong with being @$$hats to each other. That’s part of the fun of the forum. Talk big. Puff out the chest. Love it.

Right on brother. Hell I bet most on here are better anglers than me but I’m not going to say it out loud (this time only). cheers

Re: Josh Jones with TWO DD's Today - 03/11/21 02:08 AM

Lay off on Josh , he is used up like a $5 hook, owner hook that is. He's a bad a$@, just ask him.

And Josh, I just talk smack . If I was truly to ever get mad about fishing or someone on a forum , I would punch my own face . I truly don't care who catches what or where.

Re: Josh Jones with TWO DD's Today - 03/11/21 02:16 AM

Ain’t got that. Maybe $50 an hour.

Re: Josh Jones with TWO DD's Today - 03/11/21 02:19 AM

Ain’t got that. Maybe $50 an hour.

frkazoid

Re: Josh Jones with TWO DD's Today - 03/11/21 02:25 AM

Lay off on Josh , he is used up like a $5 hook, owner hook that is. He's a bad a$@, just ask him.

And Josh, I just talk smack . If I was truly to ever get mad about fishing or someone on a forum , I would punch my own face . I truly don't care who catches what or where.

You won’t find anyone that loves to throw the jaw around more than me. It’s fun. You got to do it. I’m sure there are other college athletes on here like I was and they would probably understand. We are all the same at the end of the day. I really have had a good run on Ivie here lately but nothing like some of these other dudes. But that’s okay. It’s fun to pretend you’re better than maybe you are.

Re: Josh Jones with TWO DD's Today - 03/11/21 02:33 AM

Can I get a amen

Re: Josh Jones with TWO DD's Today - 03/11/21 02:33 AM

No hate here but can someone from TEXAS be the next guy to do some some silly [censored] like this instead of an Okie.
Posted By: banker-always fishing

Re: Josh Jones with TWO DD's Today - 03/11/21 02:44 AM

popcorn2

Re: Josh Jones with TWO DD's Today - 03/11/21 02:56 AM

Heck no, we have to fish in 1 foot or less to catch them

Re: Josh Jones with TWO DD's Today - 03/11/21 03:20 AM

All kidding aside. What Ivie produced is nothing short of amazing. However, with Livescope and all the social media and a lot of bass fisherman with deep pockets I can see it happening again....maybe Rayburn in a year or 2.

Re: Josh Jones with TWO DD's Today - 03/11/21 03:23 AM

So like $37 should cover all you know.

Re: Josh Jones with TWO DD's Today - 03/11/21 03:26 AM

I’ll go $37.01 but I get to run the trolling motor all day.

Re: Josh Jones with TWO DD's Today - 03/11/21 03:27 AM

I’ll go $37.01 but I get to run the trolling motor all day.

roflmao
Posted By: WAWI

Re: Josh Jones with TWO DD's Today - 03/11/21 03:32 AM

popcorn2
Posted By: David Burton

Re: Josh Jones with TWO DD's Today on OH Ivie!! - 03/11/21 03:42 AM

You mentioned Music and Golf... I was going to go a bit more obscure...
Glass Blowing and Welding! Sure, it can be a trade, but it can also be a hobby! roflmao

Re: Josh Jones with TWO DD's Today on OH Ivie!! - 03/11/21 04:58 AM

If it was so easy to use Livescope to its maximum potential, there would be way more people on the water doing what these guys are doing.

Man fishes a lake for the first time and catches nearly 20 dds in a little over a week, you can't convince me he doesnt know how to use these graphs and locate big fish better than 99% of the guys out there. NOBODY has duplicated what these guys have done on Ivie. Then he fishes Alan Henry and catches 2 DDs his first day on the water.

There is no shame in admitting he is doing it better and could teach almost anyone how to use their units better. If im wrong, lets see your 50# stringer. He hasnt done it only once. Anybody can run into the right school of fish and do it once, but nobody is consistently catching the fish he does, especially on a new lake.

Swallow your pride and be honest with yourself. Otherwise you are just making yourself look foolish.

Re: Josh Jones with TWO DD's Today on OH Ivie!! - 03/11/21 05:22 AM

Who said it was easy? Not me
Do you know it was his first time on the lake? Idk
Is he sharing his knowledge? 1000k a day!
Did the other guys from Oklahoma do the same or better? Millikan maybe?
How many fisherman saw this? The whole country!

He’s a bass fishing celebrity!

What more do you want?
Posted By: Okie Poke

Re: Josh Jones with TWO DD's Today - 03/11/21 09:07 AM

No hate here but can someone from TEXAS be the next guy to do some some silly [censored] like this instead of an Okie.

We just cannot hide, deny, or defer the allure of our abilities. It's in our makeup, bruh....
Posted By: cali kid

Re: Josh Jones with TWO DD's Today - 03/11/21 11:41 AM

I've never seen big fish numbers like that before in that short of a time period. How many anglers in their lifetime approach those numbers, .5 percent?

The most impressive weight I see on the list is the nine 11 pounders. Dang, it's hard to catch an 11 pound bass, much harder than catching a 10, imo.

Re: Josh Jones with TWO DD's Today - 03/11/21 12:41 PM

Plus a breakfast sandwich?
Posted By: beeflover

Re: Josh Jones with TWO DD's Today - 03/11/21 04:34 PM

Originally Posted by Okie Poke

We just cannot hide, deny, or defer the allure of our abilities. It's in our makeup, bruh....

huh?
Posted By: jbw3

Re: Josh Jones with TWO DD's Today on OH Ivie!! - 03/11/21 05:26 PM

Originally Posted by GeoTro1
My question is what is he without the A rig. I noticed he left Ivie fairly quick after the fish started moving back up. I also noticed the A rig bite wasn’t as good when they started doing that. Is this guy just going around profiting off one bite or is he an all around good angler?

That's like saying...what is MJ without the fade away. If he's catching them on a crankbait...then do we assume he's nothing without the crankbait as well? I don't care if he's catching them with a cane pole. 20 DD's by one angler in 3 weeks is just incredible...doesn't matter what he was throwing. It wasn't a perfect storm on the perfect day...this was a 3 week BEATDOWN. I heard guys that went during that time that didn't catch them...they blamed the wind, the pressure change, the full moon. All while this dude just kept hammering them. Honestly this guy was playing chess while everyone else was playing checkers...plain and simple. Then goes to a new lake...he's never fished...and catches 2 more over 10 on the same day. Credit where credit is dang sure due...no matter how he looks or what he throws. Trust me...everyone that hit IVIE was chunking an A Rig trying to replicate what he did...all the while saying "what is he without an A rig or what is he without a livescope". It's nonsense...it's jealousy...it should stop. For everyone that is JUST as good....for everyone that can do what he did without the a rig and electronics. Post your multiple DD's...your multiple #50lb bags...or just move on. Keep telling the youngsters how great you are and can beat everyone. West Texas boys complaining that if he fished with them they'd send him packing....anybody want to share the winning weights of the tournaments last weekend??? I'll wait....

Re: Josh Jones with TWO DD's Today - 03/11/21 05:26 PM

He would be over paying with just the breakfast sandwich

Re: Josh Jones with TWO DD's Today - 03/11/21 07:00 PM

Originally Posted by WAWI

He would be over paying with just the breakfast sandwich

Probably. But, if he wants to run the trolling motor all day, I’d settle for just letting him buy me breakfast and take me fishing.
Posted By: Sinkey

Re: Josh Jones with TWO DD's Today on OH Ivie!! - 03/11/21 07:04 PM

Originally Posted by kscatman76

Dude he's basically a Livescope "teacher" and not a "fishing guide" as you would normally think. I know 3 people that have gone with him this year. They all 3 drove from Kansas to Oklahoma and paid $1000 each. I think they maybe caught 5 fish between the 3 of them and every single one of them said it was some of the best money that they had ever spent in their lives.

There's a few at Fork that have done the same thing. One went to Grand to fish with him. Said he dropped the boat in and never fired up the big motor. But said they didn't catch $hit! But he did learn how to use livescope better. Which, that was the purpose.
I'd be more impressed with his numbers if it was not with livescope. Like Ive said before, its not fishing. Its like Im playing Xbox with my kids!
But congrats to the man still.

Re: Josh Jones with TWO DD's Today on OH Ivie!! - 03/11/21 07:15 PM

Originally Posted by Sinkey

There's a few at Fork that have done the same thing. One went to Grand to fish with him. Said he dropped the boat in and never fired up the big motor. But said they didn't catch $hit! But he did learn how to use livescope better. Which, that was the purpose.
I'd be more impressed with his numbers if it was not with livescope. Like Ive said before, its not fishing. Its like Im playing Xbox with my kids!

It’s not quite as easy as a video game.
Posted By: Pitdad

Re: Josh Jones with TWO DD's Today on OH Ivie!! - 03/11/21 08:30 PM

Originally Posted by B52

I'll admit it , I bought an Active Target instead of a Live Scope...
Posted By: Capt. Bryan

Re: Josh Jones with TWO DD's Today on OH Ivie!! - 03/11/21 08:38 PM

At least he used artificial and not shiners and water dawgs. fish

Re: Josh Jones with TWO DD's Today on OH Ivie!! - 03/11/21 08:44 PM

It’s not quite as easy as a video game.

Ive used it for crappie.............it is! I promise. My only problem with it is you have a tendency to set the hook just a bit too early cause you expect the bite when they move in on your bait.
Posted By: Dr JL

Re: Josh Jones with TWO DD's Today on OH Ivie!! - 03/11/21 08:45 PM

I say congrats to him and hats off. I know one of the guys that paid to fish with Mr Jones. The guy that booked that trip has caught more DD bass and had more giant fish experiences than anyone I have ever heard of. Even so, he was on the phone and wanting to learn how to use this gentleman’s technique and knowledge. I feel the same way. I’m ready to learn something new. It is also a huge advantage if used to its potential at the right time-chess vs checkers is right-maybe on the magnitude of thermal scope for hunting at night. I fish for enjoyment only so I’m interested to see if I ENJOY it as much as sight fishing or top water fishing. That’s just personal preference though. I’m pretty sure I still enjoy catching a DD using any technique.

Re: Josh Jones with TWO DD's Today on OH Ivie!! - 03/11/21 11:26 PM

Ive used it for crappie.............it is! I promise. My only problem with it is you have a tendency to set the hook just a bit too early cause you expect the bite when they move in on your bait.

Catching crappie with LS is completely different than hunting down largemouth with LS. But if you think it’s just as easy, we might be able to make a little wager on it???
Posted By: 361V

Re: Josh Jones with TWO DD's Today on OH Ivie!! - 03/11/21 11:46 PM

Works in shallower water too: https://youtu.be/ktNRWdxO59c

Re: Josh Jones with TWO DD's Today on OH Ivie!! - 03/12/21 02:09 AM

Catching crappie with LS is completely different than hunting down largemouth with LS. But if you think it’s just as easy, we might be able to make a little wager on it???

I’m listening....
Posted By: txwhitetail

Re: Josh Jones with TWO DD's Today on OH Ivie!! - 03/12/21 02:38 AM

I watched the guys using it a couple days. They were looking down staring at the screen all day. Not really my cup of tea for reasons for going fishing. Looked a lot like my kids playing fishing on the WIi. Never looking up at the lake until the fish was at the boat. If that’s what it takes to catch them I guess I’m out. I go to the lake to have fun and enjoy the time there.

Re: Josh Jones with TWO DD's Today on OH Ivie!! - 03/12/21 02:42 AM

I’m listening....

$1k that you can’t catch a 10 pound Lmb with livescope. You can have the entire day, 1 day (daylight to dusk) only since it’s sooooo easy. Must be on video and show the date & time on your phone when you start fishing and have the catch on video, then show the date & time on the phone again.

Oh and has to be artificial bait. If the long haired hippie can catch them by the bushels, you can catch 1 little ol’ ten pounder, right?

Re: Josh Jones with TWO DD's Today on OH Ivie!! - 03/12/21 04:09 AM

For sure I could. Let me fish 7 days a week. That’s what he’s doing. But news flash....he’s not catching a 10 a day.

Can I yo-yo an A-Rig? grin
Posted By: Jarrett Latta

Re: Josh Jones with TWO DD's Today on OH Ivie!! - 03/12/21 01:42 PM

Can't be to hard, I see tactical bassin caught a 10+ too. I believe it was their first day. Looks like Ivie anyway
Posted By: Jpurdue

Re: Josh Jones with TWO DD's Today on OH Ivie!! - 03/12/21 01:47 PM

For sure I could. Let me fish 7 days a week. That’s what he’s doing. But news flash....he’s not catching a 10 a day.

Actually... He was catching one a day on average. 22 DD bass in 21 days per his facebook post. That doesn't count the 25 other fish he caught over 8lbs.
Posted By: Used2fish

Re: Josh Jones with TWO DD's Today on OH Ivie!! - 03/12/21 02:00 PM

Originally Posted by Jpurdue

Actually... He was catching one a day on average. 22 DD bass in 21 days per his facebook post. That doesn't count the 25 other fish he caught over 8lbs.

Take the bet or welch sinkey. Time to choose.

Re: Josh Jones with TWO DD's Today on OH Ivie!! - 03/12/21 02:15 PM

So did Mike Long.....and when the truth came out. Well. You know the story. But just remember I said this down the road.......
Posted By: Jpurdue

Re: Josh Jones with TWO DD's Today on OH Ivie!! - 03/12/21 03:06 PM

So did Mike Long.....and when the truth came out. Well. You know the story. But just remember I said this down the road.......

Well let's be clear here. What are you accusing the guy of? Snagging fish? Lying about the numbers? How many of the 18 days did Josh have a client in the boat? I think a bunch of them. Really petty in my opinion to be slinging around baseless accusations. If you know something the rest of us don't spit it out.

Re: Josh Jones with TWO DD's Today on OH Ivie!! - 03/12/21 03:14 PM

Sinkey must have heard the same thing I did. Not saying anything else about it because I don't want to tarnish a dudes reputation if it isn't true. Have heard from multiple people in different parts of the state he has been to.

Re: Josh Jones with TWO DD's Today on OH Ivie!! - 03/12/21 03:59 PM

Snagging largemouth out of 20 - 100 ft of water might actually impress me more regarding his livescope skills than getting them to bite a hook.

The jealousy is simply unbelievable.

I like seeing anglers catch big fish. I hope to be that angler, but if not, I'm just as happy to see anyone else doing it. Also never afraid to admit someone else is better than me at it.
Posted By: H-D Dad

Re: Josh Jones with TWO DD's Today on OH Ivie!! - 03/12/21 05:33 PM

Is this the same guy that posted the alligator on livescope?
Posted By: sandbasscamp

Re: Josh Jones with TWO DD's Today on OH Ivie!! - 03/12/21 11:58 PM

I’m listening....

$1k that you can’t catch a 10 pound Lmb with livescope. You can have the entire day, 1 day (daylight to dusk) only since it’s sooooo easy. Must be on video and show the date & time on your phone when you start fishing and have the catch on video, then show the date & time on the phone again.

Oh and has to be artificial bait. If the long haired hippie can catch them by the bushels, you can catch 1 little ol’ ten pounder, right?

Food for thought, I've read the entire thread, not one has mentioned that
A crappie fisherman has cracked the code. All they do is spend 100's of hours, scanning deep water, looking for trees, with suspended fish. Probably even caught a few on a eighth oz crappie jig. There is some state record caught by a crappie guy.

I live on the lake and see 20k in electronics and fish 2 fow or less. Me, I think its awesome. Had a deer lease when Ivie, first opened. Caught my 1st smalley, there. Anyway, what those guys did, is unreal. Good luck on the bet.

Re: Josh Jones with TWO DD's Today on OH Ivie!! - 03/13/21 01:35 AM

JHS and Sinkey must have had bad day on Ivey. Jealousy and butthurt is real with these guys apparently.

Re: Josh Jones with TWO DD's Today on OH Ivie!! - 03/13/21 02:52 AM

Originally Posted by T-Slab
JHS and Sinkey must have had bad day on Ivey. Jealousy and butthurt is real with these guys apparently.

Lol. I don’t fish Ivie. And don’t tend too. And no jealousy here. Really could care less. I just know people that have been in the boat with him. And like I said. Not everything is as it seems. I will just leave it at that.
Posted By: mudd

Re: Josh Jones with TWO DD's Today on OH Ivie!! - 03/13/21 03:17 AM

Lol. I don’t fish Ivie. And don’t tend too. And no jealousy here. Really could care less. I just know people that have been in the boat with him. And like I said. Not everything is as it seems. I will just leave it at that.

People can’t handle the truth

Re: Josh Jones with TWO DD's Today on OH Ivie!! - 03/13/21 03:20 AM

popcorn2
Posted By: 8upwithfishin'

Re: Josh Jones with TWO DD's Today on OH Ivie!! - 03/13/21 03:24 AM

Really. This post is up to 9 pages? WTH?

Re: Josh Jones with TWO DD's Today on OH Ivie!! - 03/13/21 03:44 AM

Add mudd to the jealous butthurt list to. Couldn’t get those DDs to jump in the boat ehh. roflmao
Posted By: aneil

Re: Josh Jones with TWO DD's Today on OH Ivie!! - 03/13/21 04:04 AM

WHO? JOSH JONES.

Re: Josh Jones with TWO DD's Today on OH Ivie!! - 03/13/21 04:23 AM

I hadn’t been on Ivie since the mad dash started. Plenty of other good lakes right now. I’m just relaying what I was told from a small handful of folks. Some very reputable. I’m not accusing nor am I jealous. But this dude didn’t get kicked off the crappie trail for no reason. And I too shall leave it at that.
Posted By: Evan O'Brien

Re: Josh Jones with TWO DD's Today on OH Ivie!! - 03/13/21 04:37 AM

Originally Posted by aneil
WHO? JOSH JONES.

Who?? Lol

Re: Josh Jones with TWO DD's Today on OH Ivie!! - 03/13/21 05:02 AM

Originally Posted by J.H.S.

I hadn’t been on Ivie since the mad dash started. Plenty of other good lakes right now. I’m just relaying what I was told from a small handful of folks. Some very reputable. I’m not accusing nor am I jealous. But this dude didn’t get kicked off the crappie trail for no reason. And I too shall leave it at that.

More fake news.

All of these innuendos and accusations are ridiculous. If you’re gonna sling mud then back it up with some facts!

Just because you read it on the TFF doesn’t make it true.

bang
Posted By: CCTX

Re: Josh Jones with TWO DD's Today on OH Ivie!! - 03/13/21 10:33 AM

Originally Posted by 8upwithfishin'
Really. This post is up to 9 pages? WTH?

[Linked Image]
Posted By: cali kid

Re: Josh Jones with TWO DD's Today on OH Ivie!! - 03/13/21 02:06 PM

Well, the numbers are so outrageous that it makes one wonder if it is true. How were these fish documented?
Posted By: Dan21XRS

Re: Josh Jones with TWO DD's Today on OH Ivie!! - 03/13/21 02:27 PM

Originally Posted by aneil
WHO? JOSH JONES.

A teen idol... I think... Dan hooked
Posted By: Ken Gaby

Re: Josh Jones with TWO DD's Today on OH Ivie!! - 03/13/21 04:09 PM

So which crappie trail did Josh get kicked off of?????
There's Crappie Masters, American Crappie Trail, Crappie USA, Pro Crappie Trail and Crappie Anglers of Texas. WHICH ONE?????

Re: Josh Jones with TWO DD's Today on OH Ivie!! - 03/13/21 04:44 PM

Originally Posted by Ken Gaby

So which crappie trail did Josh get kicked off of?????
There's Crappie Masters, American Crappie Trail, Crappie USA, Pro Crappie Trail and Crappie Anglers of Texas. WHICH ONE?????

Curious about that too. Looks like this guy and Sinkey are super jealous. lol. I've seen hundreds of post from guys on facebook that have fished with him that all say he's the real deal. I personally have fished with him on multiple lakes and the does what he claims to do. His youtube videos showing him catch fish and first hand accounts from people in the boat with him speak volumes. Grouchy old haters just because they can't do what he does. lol
Posted By: outfishdya

Re: Josh Jones with TWO DD's Today on OH Ivie!! - 03/13/21 05:01 PM

I don’t care how good he is at reading graphs and catching fish. I will give him credit for being a great fisherman. If he was banned from a circuit for cheating, that does change my opinion of him. I don't facebook, and I can not find any info on a ban or DQ other than he a bunch of dead fish in some tournaments and was not able to weigh them. Does anyone have info on this or is it BS
Posted By: Rangerkev

Re: Josh Jones with TWO DD's Today - 03/13/21 05:03 PM

Sinky i have a few questions. I don't know you or Josh. And after your statement that Josh is not catching these fish legally I really don't care to meet you. By making that comment without anything to back it up is pretty low. If someone came on here and said that you were a cheat without any proof would it sit well with you. I've read your post in the past. But as of now to me and im sure many others you have lost all credibility. If you have the proof then lay your cards down. But don't come on here and slander someone without proof. It sure doesn't take much to bring out the true Sinkey.

Re: Josh Jones with TWO DD's Today - 03/13/21 05:10 PM

popcorn2
Posted By: Caymas Cx 21

Re: Josh Jones with TWO DD's Today - 03/13/21 05:35 PM

Originally Posted by outfishdya
I don’t care how good he is at reading graphs and catching fish. I will give him credit for being a great fisherman. If he was banned from a circuit for cheating, that does change my opinion of him. I don't facebook, and I can not find any info on a ban or DQ other than he a bunch of dead fish in some tournaments and was not able to weigh them. Does anyone have info on this or is it BS

[Linked Image]
I’m not speculating on anything but this is from his FB and he gives no reason. The ban is his own words and not made up from someone on this thread.
Posted By: outfishdya

Re: Josh Jones with TWO DD's Today - 03/13/21 06:10 PM

I am gonna guess his ban is like one of our members
Not bad mouthing him, he didn't cheat but director doesn't want him.
Posted By: Mark Perry

Re: Josh Jones with TWO DD's Today - 03/13/21 06:18 PM

Maybe he was winning too often and they asked him not to fish. Maybe they consider him a pro as some local trails do with guys fishing certain pro trails or have X amount of dollars in winnings. Maybe tgey are implementing a no guide rule.
Several explanations that have zero to do with cheating.
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum