Texas Fishing Forum

Congratulations to the Canadian Bassmaster!

Posted By: Big O Florida

Congratulations to the Canadian Bassmaster! - 02/28/21 09:51 PM

[Linked Image]

Gussy got it done!
Posted By: Lake Fork Guide Marc Mitchell

Re: Congratulations to the Canadian Bassmaster! - 02/28/21 09:52 PM

Awesome !! Congrats ! We fished together years ago here on Fork. Good Dude for sure.
Posted By: 4Weight

Re: Congratulations to the Canadian Bassmaster! - 03/01/21 03:50 AM

Please tell me that is not a Honda Ridgeline pulling that boat. Good Lord. Hopefully it’s a Tundra
Posted By: meP2too

Re: Congratulations to the Canadian Bassmaster! - 03/01/21 04:15 AM

Originally Posted by 4Weight
Please tell me that is not a Honda Ridgeline pulling that boat. Good Lord. Hopefully it’s a Tundra

Really, the type of truck matters?

Congrats to a great performance, and with only one, yes one electronic unit on the console and bow.
Posted By: outfishdya

Re: Congratulations to the Canadian Bassmaster! - 03/01/21 12:01 PM

In a few more years, maybe I will recognize some of these people who still fish BASS.
Posted By: Walls

Re: Congratulations to the Canadian Bassmaster! - 03/01/21 02:24 PM

Originally Posted by outfishdya
In a few more years, maybe I will recognize some of these people who still fish BASS.

+1
Posted By: Mark Perry

Re: Congratulations to the Canadian Bassmaster! - 03/01/21 03:56 PM

You do not recognize Clunn, Fritts, Yelas, Hackney. Martin, Christie, Palaniuk, Swindle, Cox, Crews, Feider and Kennedy?
Posted By: Big O Florida

Re: Congratulations to the Canadian Bassmaster! - 03/01/21 04:07 PM

Originally Posted by Mark Perry

You do not recognize Clunn, Fritts, Yelas, Hackney. Martin, Christie, Palaniuk, Swindle, Cox, Crews, Feider and Kennedy?

It might be more appropriate to ask just who do they recognize? It may only be those who are more reality TV actors that play angler roles in those fictionalized bass tournaments they call MLF Cups, that might even have action figure dolls in the Walmart toy aisle. It’s not that unusual, there are lots of people who can name dozens of WWE style wrestling actors, but couldn’t name one real wrestler in that sport.
Posted By: Rayzor

Re: Congratulations to the Canadian Bassmaster! - 03/01/21 11:41 PM

Was the crowd social-distancing????

Re: Congratulations to the Canadian Bassmaster! - 03/01/21 11:54 PM

Yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes no yes no
You may have named all of the Bass guys I would know.

Re: Congratulations to the Canadian Bassmaster! - 03/01/21 11:57 PM

Originally Posted by Big O Florida

It might be more appropriate to ask just who do they recognize? It may only be those who are more reality TV actors that play angler roles in those fictionalized bass tournaments they call MLF Cups, that might even have action figure dolls in the Walmart toy aisle. It’s not that unusual, there are lots of people who can name dozens of WWE style wrestling actors, but couldn’t name one real wrestler in that sport.

I recognize 100 percent of MLF pros, so yeah there is that. I like both formats, only a fool would deny which group has the most names.
Posted By: Douglas J

Re: Congratulations to the Canadian Bassmaster! - 03/02/21 12:38 AM

Canadian Snow Puppy
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum