Texas Fishing Forum

ANOTHER GIANT from OH Ivie - 15.4

Posted By: Ken A.

ANOTHER GIANT from OH Ivie - 15.4 - 02/28/21 04:00 PM

One of my spies just called to tell me Josh Jones just landed another MONSTER landed at Ivie just now.
Posted By: fivebites

Re: ANOTHER GIANT from OH Ivie - 02/28/21 04:07 PM

I couldn't even catch a 16 INCHER yesterday!
Posted By: Mark in Frisco

Re: ANOTHER GIANT from OH Ivie - 02/28/21 04:15 PM

Originally Posted by fivebites

You and me BOTH!!!
Posted By: kscatman76

Re: ANOTHER GIANT from OH Ivie - 02/28/21 04:15 PM

[Linked Image]

First look
Posted By: Douglas J

Re: ANOTHER GIANT from OH Ivie - 02/28/21 04:18 PM

O(MG)H Ivie
Posted By: GeoTro1

Re: ANOTHER GIANT from OH Ivie - 02/28/21 04:20 PM

From my observation yesterday, he’s running them down with livescope and pesters them till they bite
Posted By: westxbass82

Re: ANOTHER GIANT from OH Ivie - 02/28/21 04:21 PM

Posted By: Caymas Cx 21

Re: ANOTHER GIANT from OH Ivie - 02/28/21 04:23 PM

Elm creek posted it 15.4 big ol donkey.
Posted By: mudd

Re: ANOTHER GIANT from OH Ivie - 02/28/21 04:23 PM

Originally Posted by GeoTro1
From my observation yesterday, he’s running them down with livescope and pesters them till they bite

Sounds like my hookers on the weekends I like to party with
Posted By: Scoundrel

Re: ANOTHER GIANT from OH Ivie - 02/28/21 04:25 PM

OMG
Posted By: 206champion

Re: ANOTHER GIANT from OH Ivie - 02/28/21 04:33 PM

WOW
Posted By: Mark Perry

Re: ANOTHER GIANT from OH Ivie - 02/28/21 04:37 PM

Congrats...again.
Posted By: BigDozer66

Re: ANOTHER GIANT from OH Ivie - 02/28/21 04:39 PM

Originally Posted by 21xs Elite
Elm creek posted it 15.4 big ol donkey.

flehan
Posted By: Donald Harper

Re: ANOTHER GIANT from OH Ivie - 02/28/21 04:41 PM

Great fish, on a super lake. Congrats. Mr. Jones.
Posted By: Big hoss

Re: ANOTHER GIANT from OH Ivie - 02/28/21 04:47 PM

Is that .4 the only ounces that scale reads at elm creek lol all of them are so and so .4
Posted By: westxbass82

Re: ANOTHER GIANT from OH Ivie - 02/28/21 04:48 PM

If 15s and 16s are showing up now, I’m predicting 17s in March and April.
Posted By: Jarrett Latta

Re: ANOTHER GIANT from OH Ivie - 02/28/21 04:49 PM

Originally Posted by westxbass82

They about as heavy as they going to get now. But....if there's a 15 and a 16....there's guaranteed another 16+ in there

Re: ANOTHER GIANT from OH Ivie - 02/28/21 04:49 PM

Originally Posted by fivebites

I bet 98% that fished there yesterday didn’t catch one over 14” .

Re: ANOTHER GIANT from OH Ivie - 02/28/21 04:51 PM

Originally Posted by westxbass82

I would not doubt it at all April is the month ..
Posted By: Kodyjoe

Re: ANOTHER GIANT from OH Ivie - 02/28/21 04:52 PM

Gonna have to build a bigger parking lot Congrats on another biggun
Posted By: capt grumpy

Re: ANOTHER GIANT from OH Ivie - 02/28/21 05:05 PM

The only problem I see is he was on a guide trip and he caught it in front of the guy that paid for the trip.
Posted By: BigDozer66

Re: ANOTHER GIANT from OH Ivie - 02/28/21 05:06 PM

Originally Posted by capt grumpy
The only problem I see is he was on a guide trip and he caught it in front of the guy that paid for the trip.

huh

Re: ANOTHER GIANT from OH Ivie - 02/28/21 05:07 PM

So many are so star struck over fishing they don’t care, paying $1K to be net man lol
Posted By: mudd

Re: ANOTHER GIANT from OH Ivie - 02/28/21 05:12 PM

I think that’s 90 percent of his guide trips he does honestly. Rarely do u see clients holding up good fish. Even in Ben’s video he put out showed how bad it’s a front end of boat deal going. But he also let his buddy on the front and let him make cast at some of the fish.
Posted By: Dubee

Re: ANOTHER GIANT from OH Ivie - 02/28/21 05:12 PM

Does that suprise you. Most guides just want to get paid so they can fish
Posted By: sprigsss

Re: ANOTHER GIANT from OH Ivie - 02/28/21 05:14 PM

Rumor i just heard is new state record may have been set as well, didnt hear who.

Not really a big deal, locals been catching state records every year just keep it on the down low to avoid publicity.

Re: ANOTHER GIANT from OH Ivie - 02/28/21 05:20 PM

Originally Posted by sprigsss
Rumor i just heard is new state record may have been set as well, didnt hear who.

Not really a big deal, locals been catching state records every year just keep it on the down low to avoid publicity.

It’s the same fish, that rumor went out several hours ago.
Posted By: sprigsss

Re: ANOTHER GIANT from OH Ivie - 02/28/21 05:24 PM

Im hearing fish is in the livewell and hasnt been weighed at marina yet, we will see.

Re: ANOTHER GIANT from OH Ivie - 02/28/21 05:27 PM

Im hearing fish is in the livewell and hasnt been weighed at marina yet, we will see.

Exact same text I got two hours ago. Estimated it being over 17 in Jones boat.

Re: ANOTHER GIANT from OH Ivie - 02/28/21 05:30 PM

A good 3lbs shy but who knows as many people fishing it there could be a 18 caught any minute. I wouldn’t doubt her being in there at all .
Posted By: WAWI

Re: ANOTHER GIANT from OH Ivie - 02/28/21 05:30 PM

Old news. 15.4
Posted By: Dan21XRS

Re: ANOTHER GIANT from OH Ivie - 02/28/21 05:39 PM

So who's got a trip booked with Mr. Jones first thing in the morning???... Dan
Posted By: Lone_Wolf

Re: ANOTHER GIANT from OH Ivie - 02/28/21 06:06 PM

Originally Posted by Dubee

Does that suprise you. Most guides just want to get paid so they can fish

LOL you know what PT Barnum said about suckers right?
Posted By: NoCoolNameToo

Re: ANOTHER GIANT from OH Ivie - 02/28/21 06:14 PM

FYI if you take 20 VIA 206 watch your speed in Cross Plains . lizard

Re: ANOTHER GIANT from OH Ivie - 02/28/21 06:17 PM

Good 'ol speedtrap

Re: ANOTHER GIANT from OH Ivie - 02/28/21 06:25 PM

Originally Posted by NoCoolNameToo

He catch you coming around the corner but he school huh?! Lol biggest speed trap I ever seen is right there.

Re: ANOTHER GIANT from OH Ivie - 02/28/21 06:27 PM

... they should probably just leave the SAL truck out there at this point.

Re: ANOTHER GIANT from OH Ivie - 02/28/21 06:31 PM

I'll throw this out there. My theory is the fish being caught on Ivie may have never seen a lure. I think there is a population of big fish on all lakes that live their entire life over deep water and never go to the shoreline even to spawn.

I think Barry St Clair's 18.18 is a good example of one of them. Caught on a crappie minnow in 42' of water.
Posted By: Lakhota

Re: ANOTHER GIANT from OH Ivie - 02/28/21 06:34 PM

Originally Posted by NoCoolNameToo

He catch you coming around the corner but he school huh?! Lol biggest speed trap I ever seen is right there.

That’s no lie!! I try to do 5 mph below the speed limit through there every where else I am in a rush to get to the lease but there.
Posted By: LeonSulak

Re: ANOTHER GIANT from OH Ivie - 02/28/21 06:35 PM

Originally Posted by Ken A.
I'll throw this out there. My theory is the fish being caught on Ivie may have never seen a lure. I think there is a population of big fish on all lakes that live their entire life over deep water and never go to the shoreline even to spawn.

I think Barry St Clair's 18.18 is a good example of one of them. Caught on a crappie minnow in 42' of water.

I can get on board with that. Makes me wonder what kind of fish like that are lurking in some other lakes too.
And then the next question is, how long before these fish are conditioned again?

Re: ANOTHER GIANT from OH Ivie - 02/28/21 06:37 PM

Originally Posted by Douglas J

So many are so star struck over fishing they don’t care, paying $1K to be net man lol

My friend fished with Josh 2 days ago and he said it was worth every penny of his $1K to learn what he learned.
Posted By: Kodyjoe

Re: ANOTHER GIANT from OH Ivie - 02/28/21 06:38 PM

Boy ol Jimmy Houston would have been giggling like hell if he would have caught that one.
Posted By: kscatman76

Re: ANOTHER GIANT from OH Ivie - 02/28/21 06:49 PM

My friend fished with Josh 2 days ago and he said it was worth every penny of his $1K to learn what he learned.

I know 3 guys that have fished with him also and everyone said it was some of the best money that had ever spent. He's the real deal!

Re: ANOTHER GIANT from OH Ivie - 02/28/21 06:54 PM

At Ivie he catch any fish ?
Posted By: David Burton

Re: ANOTHER GIANT from OH Ivie - 02/28/21 07:10 PM

Originally Posted by Lone_Wolf
... they should probably just leave the SAL truck out there at this point.

I heard a rumor there putting up a Big Red and White Tent and temporary spawning raceway roflmao
Posted By: txmasterpo

Re: ANOTHER GIANT from OH Ivie - 02/28/21 07:17 PM

This is a money grab.....hope it doesn't do permanent damage.....anybody with disregard for our Texas resources isn't anybody I'm fishing with if the [censored] paid me
Posted By: banker-always fishing

Re: ANOTHER GIANT from OH Ivie - 02/28/21 07:29 PM

Ivie just keeps on keeping on. Congratulations to the angler. cheers
Posted By: 9094

Re: ANOTHER GIANT from OH Ivie - 02/28/21 07:33 PM

Agree here Ken. I think he has unlocked the big secret on how to catch what has been considered uncatchable fish. I think this could be achieved on most deep fairly clear lake. I would like to see him go to PK and prove it can be done there.
Posted By: SteezMacQueen

Re: ANOTHER GIANT from OH Ivie - 02/28/21 07:37 PM

Tell your friend to fish with me. For $1000 I’ll teach him what NOT to do. Then he will have the whole package!

Re: ANOTHER GIANT from OH Ivie - 02/28/21 07:39 PM

Originally Posted by Kodyjoe
Boy ol Jimmy Houston would have been giggling like hell if he would have caught that one.

Houston woulda French kissed that fish. roflmao
Posted By: JPeel

Re: ANOTHER GIANT from OH Ivie - 02/28/21 07:42 PM

So all that time debating with Gruber wasn't wasted on you after all roflmao

Re: ANOTHER GIANT from OH Ivie - 02/28/21 07:49 PM

Originally Posted by txmasterpo
This is a money grab.....hope it doesn't do permanent damage.....anybody with disregard for our Texas resources isn't anybody I'm fishing with if the [censored] paid me

"Money Grab" roflmao

I hope he catches a 20 pounder and starts charging folks $5K a day to guide them.

Those are fish that literally nobody would have ever known about had it not been for him. Huge props to him and anyone else that catches them.

Re: ANOTHER GIANT from OH Ivie - 02/28/21 07:51 PM

"Money Grab" roflmao

I hope he catches a 20 pounder and starts charging folks $5K a day to guide them.

Those are fish that literally nobody would have ever known about had it not been for him. Huge props to him and anyone else that catches them.

This

Re: ANOTHER GIANT from OH Ivie - 02/28/21 07:52 PM

15 and 16 lbers didn't grow overnight. If those fish have ever been caught, it was years ago...
Posted By: McLovin’

Re: ANOTHER GIANT from OH Ivie - 02/28/21 08:19 PM

Originally Posted by mudd

Probably the best quote of the year Mudd, LMAO!!
Posted By: Mark Jones

Re: ANOTHER GIANT from OH Ivie - 02/28/21 09:03 PM

Originally Posted by mudd

roflmao
Posted By: horseplaydvm

Re: ANOTHER GIANT from OH Ivie - 02/28/21 09:28 PM

Congrats!
Posted By: Big Swimbait

Re: ANOTHER GIANT from OH Ivie - 02/28/21 09:45 PM

I had a guide I booked for years on Toledo Bend Bill Fox (RIP), that told me way back in the late 80's "There are bass in this deep river channel lined with trees that never have and never will see a bait." So IMO they are probably somewhere on every deep water reservoir.
Posted By: Hook'Em 79

Re: ANOTHER GIANT from OH Ivie - 02/28/21 09:47 PM

Boat ramp at Ivie this morning.

[Linked Image]

My cousin sent it to me as he lives not too far away.

Re: ANOTHER GIANT from OH Ivie - 02/28/21 10:21 PM

The only people abusing the resources are people coming down or over and knocking the sides off 4+lbers. We pay for tpw to keep the fishery on top like it is.
Posted By: RaptorRunner

Re: ANOTHER GIANT from OH Ivie - 02/28/21 10:34 PM

Originally Posted by 9094

Agree here Ken. I think he has unlocked the big secret on how to catch what has been considered uncatchable fish. I think this could be achieved on most deep fairly clear lake. I would like to see him go to PK and prove it can be done there.

I hope he stays at least 100 miles away from PK.
Posted By: 361V

Re: ANOTHER GIANT from OH Ivie - 02/28/21 10:46 PM

One man is going to decimate the trophy population of a single lake. Wish it was me. 🤔😜
Posted By: BJH ( JUST JIGGING)

Re: ANOTHER GIANT from OH Ivie - 02/28/21 10:47 PM

Well i sense a little jealously !!!! How does catching fish disregard the resource???? Well tell us if he calls you, i am sure he would like to see some of your talent!!!!
frkazoid
Posted By: Frank the Tank

Re: ANOTHER GIANT from OH Ivie - 02/28/21 11:02 PM

Originally Posted by Hook'em79
Boat ramp at Ivie this morning.

[Linked Image]

My cousin sent it to me as he lives not too far away.

roflmao roflmao the sheeple
Posted By: Dr JL

Re: ANOTHER GIANT from OH Ivie - 02/28/21 11:16 PM

Congrats to the angler!!!! This application of known technology is not just a game changer but a revolutionary moment in the evolution of bass fishing. Is fishing now becoming a sight fishing only sport? Can you see a day in the near future where nobody makes a cast unless they can see the fish- in extreme detail.
It’s not like this is brand new stuff, but somebody is using it to its full potential-and it’s only going to get more refined.

Re: ANOTHER GIANT from OH Ivie - 02/28/21 11:58 PM

The real truth is, not just anyone can accomplish what a few are doing.

Just like with SI and DI, a lot have both and a lot receive no benefit from them.

I can't wait for them to go explore Fork. To see if there are any untapped big uns left in there...

Re: ANOTHER GIANT from OH Ivie - 03/01/21 12:03 AM

Just like with SI and DI, a lot have both and a lot receive no benefit from them.

I can't wait for them to go explore Fork. To see if there are any untapped big uns left in there...

Forks dead bro. Ivie is new bass capital of world

Re: ANOTHER GIANT from OH Ivie - 03/01/21 12:05 AM

Lake Travis just got in on the 15+ looks like.
Posted By: jpetro10

Re: ANOTHER GIANT from OH Ivie - 03/01/21 12:16 AM

I'm definitely new to this party but am I missing something? Btw, I mean no offense, not pointing you out specifically, I just didn't feel like quoting the other posts that refer to this too.

Are the guys that have smashed these hogs lately talking about how they did it specifically with electronics or are we just assuming that the advancements of modern electronics led to these catches?

Again, I mean no offense. I'm just wondering if there's articles or videos of these guys talking about these catches?
Posted By: Jake Shannon(Skeet4Life)

Re: ANOTHER GIANT from OH Ivie - 03/01/21 12:23 AM

Originally Posted by RaptorRunner

I hope he stays at least 100 miles away from PK.

You done it now.
Posted By: Jake Shannon(Skeet4Life)

Re: ANOTHER GIANT from OH Ivie - 03/01/21 12:25 AM

Originally Posted by jpetro10

I'm definitely new to this party but am I missing something? Btw, I mean no offense, not pointing you out specifically, I just didn't feel like quoting the other posts that refer to this too.

Are the guys that have smashed these hogs lately talking about how they did it specifically with electronics or are we just assuming that the advancements of modern electronics led to these catches?

Again, I mean no offense. I'm just wondering if there's articles or videos of these guys talking about these catches?

Videos on YouTube show it. And the guy who has landed 2 sals and 8 over 11 in one week exclusively fishes with live scope doesn’t fish any other way.

Re: ANOTHER GIANT from OH Ivie - 03/01/21 12:57 AM

Like it or not, the technology is here to stay and will only get better. Gussie just won the Elite Series tournament today doing the same thing as several have already done in tournaments this year. We've come a long way from the flasher and the paper graph.

Re: ANOTHER GIANT from OH Ivie - 03/01/21 01:00 AM

Originally Posted by Big Swimbait
Like it or not, the technology is here to stay and will only get better. Gussie just won the Elite Series tournament today doing the same thing as several have already done in tournaments this year. We've come a long way from the flasher and the paper graph.

He said all he was using was GPS mapping and 2D sonar to win the BASS, he specifically said he wasn't using forward facing sonar this week.

Re: ANOTHER GIANT from OH Ivie - 03/01/21 01:00 AM

Re: ANOTHER GIANT from OH Ivie - 03/01/21 01:14 AM

I'm assuming you are just spouting off and didn't actually watch any of the tournament. He wasn't using livescope

Re: ANOTHER GIANT from OH Ivie - 03/01/21 01:24 AM

He said all he was using was GPS mapping and 2D sonar to win the BASS, he specifically said he wasn't using forward facing sonar this week.

Yep. No forward facing transducer on the trolling motor. Just mega down imaging and 360. But...I did see him with a water bottle under his Ultrex trying to make his DI aim forward. Don’t know how that works, but today, before he moved to his second “Boulder”, he lifted the Ultrex and grabbed the water bottle from underneath the arm.
Posted By: jpetro10

Re: ANOTHER GIANT from OH Ivie - 03/01/21 01:33 AM

Originally Posted by Jake Shannon(Skeet4Life)
Originally Posted by jpetro10

Videos on YouTube show it. And the guy who has landed 2 sals and 8 over 11 in one week exclusively fishes with live scope doesn’t fish any other way.

Ah, that makes sense. I'll look for it on YT. Thanks!
Posted By: txmasterpo

Re: ANOTHER GIANT from OH Ivie - 03/01/21 03:21 AM

Ken A I grew up around Fork before it was Fork...hunted the creek bottoms with my dad.....I don't like the fish care I see from those I mentioned....that's resource abuse to ME... everyone is free to think or do what they want about it....jealousy? No.... thinking this type of stuff is bad for the resource? Yes...are you aware that since livescope got in all their boats, the crappie guides banded together to keep LESS FISH?? That's crappie...prolific breeders.... they just being stupid??
Posted By: Sinkey

Re: ANOTHER GIANT from OH Ivie - 03/01/21 03:26 AM

Originally Posted by WAWI

Forks dead bro. Ivie is new bass capital of world

Sure is! Everyone go to Ivie!
Posted By: mikereils5er

Re: ANOTHER GIANT from OH Ivie - 03/01/21 03:32 AM

livescope....coming to a lake near you
Posted By: borntofish1

Re: ANOTHER GIANT from OH Ivie - 03/01/21 03:35 AM

Just my 2 cents...unfortunately, I think they will eventually ban livescope or any "live" alternative technology. Its bad arse, I applaud anybody that can use it.....but what is the difference of it and a knock off underwater camera. ALL the pros are being educated on it as we speak on it.

They will make a ton of money first though...ha
Posted By: Stroker XS

Re: ANOTHER GIANT from OH Ivie - 03/01/21 04:11 AM

Some are just better at electronics. You don’t get that good from a YouTube video it comes from looking it then for many of hours. If you put under 100 hrs a year on a motor I would bet the bank is your comfort zone.
Posted By: SC-001

Re: ANOTHER GIANT from OH Ivie - 03/01/21 04:16 AM

Originally Posted by borntofish1
Just my 2 cents...unfortunately, I think they will eventually ban livescope or any "live" alternative technology. Its bad arse, I applaud anybody that can use it.....but what is the difference of it and a knock off underwater camera. ALL the pros are being educated on it as we speak on it.

They will make a ton of money first though...ha

Banned as in tournaments or in general?, if you mean in general just LOL its not going away.
Posted By: Atxguy

Re: ANOTHER GIANT from OH Ivie - 03/01/21 04:36 AM

Originally Posted by Jarrett Latta
Lake Travis just got in on the 15+ looks like.

Just saw the pic. I understand certified at 15.23 lbs. Lake Travis - unbelievable.
Posted By: JD/76708

Re: ANOTHER GIANT from OH Ivie - 03/01/21 04:42 AM

Originally Posted by horseplaydvm
Congrats!

Another fatty

Re: ANOTHER GIANT from OH Ivie - 03/01/21 05:02 AM

Ken A I grew up around Fork before it was Fork...hunted the creek bottoms with my dad.....I don't like the fish care I see from those I mentioned....that's resource abuse to ME... everyone is free to think or do what they want about it....jealousy? No.... thinking this type of stuff is bad for the resource? Yes...are you aware that since livescope got in all their boats, the crappie guides banded together to keep LESS FISH?? That's crappie...prolific breeders.... they just being stupid??

We ain't curing cancer here. It's a fish bro. Get over yourself.
Posted By: ReelSlow

Re: ANOTHER GIANT from OH Ivie - 03/01/21 01:29 PM

Some deer hunters are always complaining about their neighbors killing all the bucks. violin

Re: ANOTHER GIANT from OH Ivie - 03/01/21 02:11 PM

We ain't curing cancer here. It's a fish bro. Get over yourself.

Exactly.....it's a fish created through research from tpw as a resource for us as anglers to enjoy. Just be glad they aren't laying the knife to them like Toledo. Got this pic this morning....
[Linked Image]
Posted By: FisherMenz

Re: ANOTHER GIANT from OH Ivie - 03/01/21 04:04 PM

Originally Posted by Dan21XRS

Originally Posted by Dan21XRS

He posted he has thousands of messages from anglers wanting to book at $1000/day. Chingaling!
Posted By: Chris B

Re: ANOTHER GIANT from OH Ivie - 03/01/21 04:12 PM

How big will today’s ShareLunker be?
Posted By: grout-scout

Re: ANOTHER GIANT from OH Ivie - 03/01/21 05:02 PM

Sooooooo....Luke Dunkin dropped his podcast this morning. Made me LOL when he mentioned a man with a CAYMAS boat that was talking smack to him...I can’t imagine who that would be??? No way his first name would start with a “C” could it? roflmao

Re: ANOTHER GIANT from OH Ivie - 03/01/21 05:14 PM

Originally Posted by grout-scout
Sooooooo....Luke Dunkin dropped his podcast this morning. Made me LOL when he mentioned a man with a CAYMAS boat that was talking smack to him...I can’t imagine who that would be??? No way his first name would start with a “C” could it? roflmao

Lol no idea at all.

Re: ANOTHER GIANT from OH Ivie - 03/01/21 05:19 PM

Lol no idea at all.

roflmao
Posted By: Sinkey

Re: ANOTHER GIANT from OH Ivie - 03/01/21 05:48 PM

I watched the podcast and gotta say, Ben was pretty humbled on it. I think Luke is the one that looked like an idiot. You're on Ivie calling others Pirates for fishing around you guys when thats exactly what you guys were doing. You guys were at Choke originally not catching [censored] with a 6th Sense guide that guides down there some and at Fork. Then all of you guys ran to Ivie. Like Ive said before, I dont blame you guys for going, most of us would've but dont knock on others when you guys were basically doing the same thing.
The thing I will applaud Ben on is he is right about the economy around the lake. Im sure this helped alot around there. And heavens knows areas need it right now especially after the year we just all had.

Re: ANOTHER GIANT from OH Ivie - 03/01/21 05:50 PM

Lol no idea at all.

roflmao

Re: ANOTHER GIANT from OH Ivie - 03/01/21 05:56 PM

Originally Posted by WAWI

Lol no idea at all.

roflmao

Sounds like Luke embellished the story for his podcast! Not a surprise.

Re: ANOTHER GIANT from OH Ivie - 03/01/21 06:19 PM

I never heard of the dude and still don’t know who he is but what he said was said isn’t correct. He seemed like a pretty nice guy at the store and had a conversation, I introduced myself and shook his and his friends hand and said have a safe trip back home. Wish I had been my normal self now and not so nice, maybe he will come back soon.

Re: ANOTHER GIANT from OH Ivie - 03/01/21 06:23 PM

I never heard of the dude and still don’t know who he is but what he said was said isn’t correct. He seemed like a pretty nice guy at the store and had a conversation, I introduced myself and shook his and his friends hand and said have a safe trip back home. Wish I had been my normal self now and not so nice, maybe he will come back soon.

roflmao You can’t be shaking hands in the Covid world, no wonder he was talking cr@p!

Re: ANOTHER GIANT from OH Ivie - 03/01/21 06:41 PM

You were being nice hoping he would show you where to catch a big one. roflmao
Posted By: 9094

Re: ANOTHER GIANT from OH Ivie - 03/01/21 06:50 PM

Or how to catch one
roflmao

Re: ANOTHER GIANT from OH Ivie - 03/01/21 06:57 PM

Or how to catch one
roflmao

I need all the help I can get!
Posted By: tmd11111

Re: ANOTHER GIANT from OH Ivie - 03/01/21 07:47 PM

Lol no idea at all.

Just spewed coffee out my nose reading this.
Posted By: elm creek

Re: ANOTHER GIANT from OH Ivie - 03/01/21 09:56 PM

Or how to catch one
roflmao

roflmao
Posted By: Okie Poke

Re: ANOTHER GIANT from OH Ivie - 03/01/21 10:15 PM

Do you drive a Caymas?

Re: ANOTHER GIANT from OH Ivie - 03/01/21 10:50 PM

Originally Posted by Okie Poke

Do you drive a Caymas?

Yes and I’m the one he is talking about it’s about as far from the truth as I’ve ever heard. Pastor from the local church was sitright there and we were in a conversation with this guy walked up. We ended up have a ten minute conversation in the store with people around. Even had one of the 6 sense guys standing at the ramp, offer to help me unload, . All of them at the store and ramp were very nice and cordial, I guess when they leave they aren’t so nice and start telling lies to get more subscribers
Posted By: reeltexan

Re: ANOTHER GIANT from OH Ivie - 03/01/21 10:59 PM

wake me up when that catch a REAL big fish

Re: ANOTHER GIANT from OH Ivie - 03/02/21 01:41 AM

Originally Posted by Sinkey

I watched the podcast and gotta say, Ben was pretty humbled on it. I think Luke is the one that looked like an idiot. You're on Ivie calling others Pirates for fishing around you guys when thats exactly what you guys were doing. You guys were at Choke originally not catching [censored] with a 6th Sense guide that guides down there some and at Fork. Then all of you guys ran to Ivie. Like Ive said before, I dont blame you guys for going, most of us would've but dont knock on others when you guys were basically doing the same thing.
The thing I will applaud Ben on is he is right about the economy around the lake. Im sure this helped alot around there. And heavens knows areas need it right now especially after the year we just all had.

+1
Posted By: red skeeter zx200

Re: ANOTHER GIANT from OH Ivie - 03/02/21 05:27 AM

Omg .... half of y’all are acting like tit-sucking babies “He said She said” grow the F up . Can’t we all get along ...
Posted By: jiggmann

Re: ANOTHER GIANT from OH Ivie - 03/02/21 01:48 PM

Still butt hurt over those guys putting on a clinic on there home lake
Posted By: Lynx19

Re: ANOTHER GIANT from OH Ivie - 03/02/21 02:01 PM

Originally Posted by jiggmann

If the Miliken bunch ever needs someone to follow them around and wipe their butt they know who to call.

I have no idea who this Luke Dunkin guy is but I listened to his podcast and man can he spew out some lies. These guys will say any for likes and follows at the expense of others. No respect for folks like that.
Posted By: G Love

Re: ANOTHER GIANT from OH Ivie - 03/02/21 02:12 PM

Well he runs 'em down with live scope violin

Well he never puts his clients on fish violin

Well he only uses an Alabama rig violin

Man those locals don't like him violin

Those lakes in Oklahoma aren't that big violin

Y'all need'a breathe while you cryin'

Hell of a fish.
Posted By: Bissett

Re: ANOTHER GIANT from OH Ivie - 03/02/21 07:18 PM

My favorite is when somebody comments on his posts saying "I bet you couldn't do this without livescope or an Arig".
Well no carp! He even admits it
Posted By: jiggmann

Re: ANOTHER GIANT from OH Ivie - 03/02/21 07:41 PM

Originally Posted by Lynx19

If the Miliken bunch ever needs someone to follow them around and wipe their butt they know who to call.

I have no idea who this Luke Dunkin guy is but I listened to his podcast and man can he spew out some lies. These guys will say any for likes and follows at the expense of others. No respect for folks like that.

I have no idea who they are either until now I just give credit where credit is due they just made bass fishing history if there is such a thing!!
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum