Texas Fishing Forum

MLF Waco

Posted By: SoCal Tom

MLF Waco - 02/08/21 08:31 PM

Heritage Cup from the Waco area starts on Outdoor Channel this coming Saturday at 1:00PM
Posted By: Bruce Allen

Re: MLF Waco - 02/08/21 09:01 PM

thanks Tom
Posted By: Lone_Wolf

Re: MLF Waco - 02/08/21 09:10 PM

I once knew one from Waco
Posted By: dbell47

Re: MLF Waco - 02/08/21 09:20 PM

popcorn2 Looking forward to it. Might learn something new
Posted By: 206champion

Re: MLF Waco - 02/08/21 10:36 PM

When was it filmed?
Posted By: Big O Florida

Re: MLF Waco - 02/08/21 11:13 PM

Why watch a pre-recorded reality TV show with wannabe actors reciting MLF sponsor approved scripts for predetermined storylines in a fictionalization of a bass fishing tournament, when you can watch a real professional BASS tournament live as it’s happening? On Saturday AND Sunday, starting at 8:00am (eastern) LIVE on Fox Sports 1, from the St. John’s River, Florida!

The big name anglers return to the big stage, to show off the big bass! On Fox Sports, LIVE @ every event, all season long!
Posted By: avid_basser

Re: MLF Waco - 02/08/21 11:29 PM

Originally Posted by Big O Florida
Why watch a pre-recorded reality TV show with wannabe actors reciting MLF sponsor approved scripts for predetermined storylines in a fictionalization of a bass fishing tournament, when you can watch a real professional BASS tournament live as it’s happening? On Saturday AND Sunday, starting at 8:00am (eastern) LIVE on Fox Sports 1, from the St. John’s River, Florida!

The big name anglers return to the big stage, to show off the big bass! On Fox Sports, LIVE @ every event, all season long!

For the love of everything human....please leave your MLF baggage outside. You taint so many of these threads with your gibberish it's almost not fun to read anything about any tournament trail on here. I know you can't stand MLF, but DAMN MAN!

Posted By: SoCal Tom

Re: MLF Waco - 02/08/21 11:41 PM

Thank you BASS PR Man. I'll be fishing a tournament myself on Saturday. But I will watch both because I like both. It's not an either or thing see? Your agenda gets in the way of you enjoying watching anglers with skills most of us don't posses. Something tells me you couldn't catch a catfish in a stock pond. And it's local so that puts an added incentive. Do me a favor and start your own thread and leave mine alone you PITA. This was just for peoples information if they would like to watch. Can we please ban this guy for good???
Posted By: banker-always fishing

Re: MLF Waco - 02/08/21 11:46 PM

thumb
Posted By: Finesse EMPEROR/ Dropshot King

Re: MLF Waco - 02/08/21 11:51 PM

I thought this was gonna be big O posting popcorn

Re: MLF Waco - 02/08/21 11:53 PM

Originally Posted by SoCal Tom

Thank you BASS PR Man. I'll be fishing a tournament myself on Saturday. But I will watch both because I like both. It's not an either or thing see? Your agenda gets in the way of you enjoying watching anglers with skills most of us don't posses. Something tells me you couldn't catch a catfish in a stock pond. And it's local so that puts an added incentive. Do me a favor and start your own thread and leave mine alone you PITA. This was just for peoples information if they would like to watch. Can we please ban this guy for good???

If you’re going to provide people with information, then perhaps you should provide them with full and in context info. Your OP omitted anything about the MLF event being a prerecorded and scripted for reality TV event, and also omitted that there was a real bonafide LIVE bass fishing tournament also on TV over the weekend. I just supplemented your OP with the missing info.
Posted By: Dubee

Re: MLF Waco - 02/09/21 12:08 AM

I'll be watching. It will be the only real pro's on this weekend.
Posted By: SteezMacQueen

Re: MLF Waco - 02/09/21 12:25 AM

Originally Posted by avid_basser

For the love of everything human....please leave your MLF baggage outside. You taint so many of these threads with your gibberish it's almost not fun to read anything about any tournament trail on here. I know you can't stand MLF, but DAMN MAN!

roflmao

Re: MLF Waco - 02/09/21 12:27 AM

Originally Posted by Dubee

Me too. I dang sure ain’t gonna take the boat out this weekend. Way too cold.
Posted By: Barn

Re: MLF Waco - 02/09/21 12:47 AM

Big A,

1) I think the purpose of the topic was to let folks know that there was professional bass fishing event on "TV" that was going to feature a Texas body of water.
2) It's probably a safe assumption that plenty of Texas Fishing Forum members might be particularly interested is said event.
3) Thanks for reminder of the BASS event this weekend in Florida. Cool thing about DVR we can watch it all. We don't have to take sides...
4) BTW, your bashing of MLF probably turns more people off BASS than Major League Fishing. bang

flag

Re: MLF Waco - 02/09/21 12:48 AM

Originally Posted by SteezMacQueen

You guys could also watch some WWE... you know, that real wrestling! lmfao

The Big Stage, big names, catching the big bass, now live on a really big TV network!

But if you are into the make believe, pretend to be a pro stuff, why should others judge? It’s just your deal!

Re: MLF Waco - 02/09/21 01:14 AM

I thought constantly trolling was against the rules on here
Posted By: backatit

Re: MLF Waco - 02/09/21 02:24 AM

banana banana Big O gotta go! Big O gotta go! Big O gotta go! Big O gotta go! Big O gotta go! Big O gotta go! Big O gotta go! Big O gotta go! Big O gotta go! Big O gotta go! Big O gotta go! Big O gotta go! Big O gotta go!
Big O gotta go! Big O gotta go! Big O gotta go! Big O gotta go! Big O gotta go! Big O gotta go! Big O gotta go! >>>>>>>>>>>> Big O gotta go!
duel

Re: MLF Waco - 02/09/21 03:31 AM

The Big Stage, big names, catching the big bass, now live on a really big TV network!

But if you are into the make believe, pretend to be a pro stuff, why should others judge? It’s just your deal!

You’re funny Big O. I like you.
Posted By: SAKS

Re: MLF Waco - 02/09/21 03:36 AM

You’re funny Big O. I like you.

Yes but still full of 💩
Posted By: ColoradoAg

Re: MLF Waco - 02/09/21 05:30 AM

Originally Posted by 206champion
When was it filmed?

Back in October.
Posted By: grout-scout

Re: MLF Waco - 02/09/21 12:44 PM

Saw something on Facebook yesterday, that Edwin Evers won some kind of MLF/BPT Cup Championship (not sure what a Cup championship is supposed to be, sounds stupid to me). The man is kicking tail over there, making KVD look like an old worn out has been. I really thought this style of tournament was going to fit his style perfectly, good thing he didn’t spend his whole career there, we’d never heard of him.
Posted By: Tx Tree Grower

Re: MLF Waco - 02/09/21 01:42 PM

I enjoy watching the cup events, I just wish MLF would pick one channel and stick with it. Seems like their content is on a different network for every event. I have sling TV and my DVR does not recognize the MLF content on CBS or Discovery. Outdoor channel seems to be the only place I can consistently record the events.
Posted By: racing75

Re: MLF Waco - 02/09/21 02:26 PM

I’ll be watching.
Posted By: bbassfishes

Re: MLF Waco - 02/09/21 02:43 PM

Originally Posted by SoCal Tom

If you’re going to provide people with information, then perhaps you should provide them with full and in context info. Your OP omitted anything about the MLF event being a prerecorded and scripted for reality TV event, and also omitted that there was a real bonafide LIVE bass fishing tournament also on TV over the weekend. I just supplemented your OP with the missing info.

Good lord, you are poison.
Posted By: spacejunkie

Re: MLF Waco - 02/09/21 03:22 PM

Originally Posted by backatit
banana banana Big O gotta go! Big O gotta go! Big O gotta go! Big O gotta go! Big O gotta go! Big O gotta go! Big O gotta go! Big O gotta go! Big O gotta go! Big O gotta go! Big O gotta go! Big O gotta go! Big O gotta go!
Big O gotta go! Big O gotta go! Big O gotta go! Big O gotta go! Big O gotta go! Big O gotta go! Big O gotta go! >>>>>>>>>>>> Big O gotta go!
duel

roflmao
Posted By: UTDmiller

Re: MLF Waco - 02/09/21 03:59 PM

LOL Where did MLF touch you Big O? You really need to talk to a therapist about it.

Edit: Thanks for the post! I always enjoy seeing them fish on texas waters
Posted By: Bruce Allen

Re: MLF Waco - 02/09/21 04:16 PM

I used to like watching BASS, but since Big O starting his hateful posting I don't care if I ever see a BASS event on TV because it just reminds me of him.

I've gotten to the point when I see he is posting I just move on to the next post. He is driving me off of this website, in my mind.

Do I care if it is live or scripted? No, just getting to watch pro fishing or pro football on TV is great to me.

Re: MLF Waco - 02/09/21 04:44 PM

Originally Posted by Bruce Allen
I used to like watching BASS, but since Big O starting his hateful posting I don't care if I ever see a BASS event on TV because it just reminds me of him.

I've gotten to the point when I see he is posting I just move on to the next post. He is driving me off of this website, in my mind.

Do I care if it is live or scripted? No, just getting to watch pro fishing or pro football on TV is great to me.

You know it's not really scripted. That's just more of Warren's lunacy
Posted By: UTDmiller

Re: MLF Waco - 02/09/21 05:03 PM

I thought constantly trolling was against the rules on here

They got him for it
Posted By: Jarrett Latta

Re: MLF Waco - 02/09/21 05:14 PM

Meh...l'll watch any fishing tournament if it's on the right lake at the right time. There have been plenty of yawners from bass as well. No matter how live it is or the coverage it can certainly be a big yawn...
Posted By: Liebers Dad

Re: MLF Waco - 02/09/21 05:44 PM

who gives a rats [censored] of its prerecorded or live?
didnt your mama ever tell you "if you cant say somethin' nice..."

if you got a beef with mlf, take it up with them, sheesh
Posted By: irbf

Re: MLF Waco - 02/09/21 05:55 PM

He may be gone for 2 weeks but he'll be back with the SOS. I'm really tired of it.

Re: MLF Waco - 02/09/21 06:58 PM

He will be back just in time for the Redcrest he still says got cancelled. Lol
Posted By: Douglas J

Re: MLF Waco - 02/09/21 06:58 PM

Big "O" got lots folks up in their feelers
Posted By: Lone_Wolf

Re: MLF Waco - 02/09/21 07:11 PM

From what I've heard they caught them great at the first lake, second lake was slow and didn't not hear how the championship lake went, weather was hot and not great that day, they still might have caught them though. This was in the fall and we saw how tough the fishing was at some of the other lakes that time of year for Bassmaster, Fork was terrible, no one could even catch a limit consistenly.
Posted By: Fishin' Rocket

Re: MLF Waco - 02/09/21 07:19 PM

Originally Posted by Lone_Wolf
From what I've heard they caught them great at the first lake, second lake was slow and didn't not hear how the championship lake went, weather was hot and not great that day, they still might have caught them though. This was in the fall and we saw how tough the fishing was at some of the other lakes that time of year for Bassmaster, Fork was terrible, no one could even catch a limit consistenly.

Just curious, do you happen to know what lakes they were on each day?
Posted By: bbassfishes

Re: MLF Waco - 02/09/21 08:16 PM

Originally Posted by UTDmiller
LOL Where did MLF touch you Big O? You really need to talk to a therapist about it.

Edit: Thanks for the post! I always enjoy seeing them fish on texas waters

roflmao
Posted By: Tx Tree Grower

Re: MLF Waco - 02/09/21 08:26 PM

Originally Posted by Douglas J
Big "O" got lots folks up in their feelers

No doubt. I guess the few people who constantly argue with him don't realize they are giving him exactly what he wants. Big O plays them like a fiddle.
Posted By: Chris G

Re: MLF Waco - 02/09/21 08:30 PM

There needs to be an emoji or whatever they are called for being sent to the Wall of Shame which is where Big O is right now.

Re: MLF Waco - 02/09/21 09:00 PM

Originally Posted by Chris G
There needs to be an emoji or whatever they are called for being sent to the Wall of Shame which is where Big O is right now.

There is dunce and apparently it’s needed for both sides, the troll and the offended.
Posted By: dbell47

Re: MLF Waco - 02/09/21 09:21 PM

Originally Posted by Chris G

de
Posted By: Phoenix 920 Pro xp

Re: MLF Waco - 02/09/21 09:57 PM

i believe the lakes were belton, waco and whitney in that order
Posted By: Rayzor

Re: MLF Waco - 02/09/21 11:47 PM

Originally Posted by Tx Tree Grower
I enjoy watching the cup events, I just wish MLF would pick one channel and stick with it. Seems like their content is on a different network for every event. I have sling TV and my DVR does not recognize the MLF content on CBS or Discovery. Outdoor channel seems to be the only place I can consistently record the events.

Word.
Posted By: LeonSulak

Re: MLF Waco - 02/10/21 12:55 AM

Originally Posted by LeonSulak
Originally Posted by LeonSulak
Can BassChamps start a “guess the date of the next ban and win sunglasses” thread?

I forgot to add, I’ll take 2/6.

I missed it by 3 days!
Posted By: SC-001

Re: MLF Waco - 02/10/21 02:59 PM

Originally Posted by Phoenix 920 Pro xp
i believe the lakes were belton, waco and whitney in that order

They were, I saw Wheeler driving down Waco drive about the time they should have been taking off for the final day on Whitney so I know he didn't win crazy
Posted By: criglizard

Re: MLF Waco - 02/10/21 03:59 PM

Originally Posted by grout-scout
There is dunce and apparently it’s needed for both sides, the troll and the offended.

You’d have a troll badge too.

I don’t think people are “offended” as much as they are just annoyed. It’s annoying that people can’t talk about MLF or BASS without trolls jumping in to the conversation, literally every single time.

Your troll badge should have pom poms, because you are a troll cheerleader.
Posted By: J.H.S.

Re: MLF Waco - 02/10/21 04:16 PM

Big O live rent free in alot of yall's heads.

Re: MLF Waco - 02/10/21 04:46 PM

Originally Posted by Josh Seale

MLF lives rent free in his head. I really doubt one person on here ever gives him a seconds thought unless they are on here and see his post. I know I don't. But it is annoying to try to read threads when he is constantly posting made up bs. So I get a kick out of pointing out how idiotic his made up bs is. Then the second I log off. I never think about it
Posted By: criglizard

Re: MLF Waco - 02/10/21 07:36 PM

You get a cheerleader troll badge too.

MLF is living rent free in your head and causing you to show up to troll every single MLF or BASS post. Sad man....it's a fishing tournament. It won't ever hurt you.
Posted By: Rog

Re: MLF Waco - 02/10/21 07:46 PM

Lmao I don’t need weather forecast or even to go outside to know it’s cold. Just come on TFF to find those trolling for bites and watch the bickering to know it’s either dang cold and/or the fish ain’t biting. Lol
Posted By: Mark Jones

Re: MLF Waco - 02/11/21 02:07 AM

I miss Big O and the Honey Hole song...
Posted By: Smurfs

Re: MLF Waco - 02/11/21 02:09 AM

Originally Posted by Mark Jones
I miss Big O and the Honey Hole song...

Never thought I would here that.

Re: MLF Waco - 02/11/21 02:48 AM

Originally Posted by criglizard
Originally Posted by grout-scout

You’d have a troll badge too.

I don’t think people are “offended” as much as they are just annoyed. It’s annoying that people can’t talk about MLF or BASS without trolls jumping in to the conversation, literally every single time.

Your troll badge should have pom poms, because you are a troll cheerleader.

Well do tell Einstein, how am I trolling you? What is “annoying” is people coming on here and acting like one or the other is getting record breaking views for their shows. I don’t care what you watch and I don’t care if you get your feelings hurt, your type is what’s wrong with America now. Every thing offends you and you have to whine and cry until you get your way. “Ban him, Ban him, we don’t like his opinion”....

If I wanted to troll you, it would take much. Amazing that you guys can’t grasp the “ignore” feature that you can put on Big O’s profile.

So, what do you want to talk about on this here MLF thread? Not much to talk about, since it hasn’t aired yet, now is there? I guess we can speculate what lakes they fished, oh wait, they already did that.

Posted By: J.H.S.

Re: MLF Waco - 02/11/21 03:33 AM

Originally Posted by criglizard

You get a cheerleader troll badge too.

MLF is living rent free in your head and causing you to show up to troll every single MLF or BASS post. Sad man....it's a fishing tournament. It won't ever hurt you.

How am I a troll? I don’t post on every MLF. I guess troll must have been on your fancy word of the day calendar so you feel the need to use it. I suppose If having a differing opinion is being a “troll” than sure. They have a name for you. It starts with a d and ends with a che.
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum