Texas Fishing Forum

Back seat

Posted By: pdawg

Back seat - 02/03/21 09:02 PM

Looking for a mature back seat partner to fish and split cost. No alchohol beverages allowed on boat and must help care for boat ( just not tear it up) .
Posted By: SteezMacQueen

Re: Back seat - 02/03/21 11:32 PM

The “not just tear it up” part is gonna be the deal breaker. I’ve never had a fishing buddy that hasn’t broken something. Often. They like to stomp on seats, break glove box door, whack the engine cowl with 1 ounce tungsten weights....repetitively. Spill drinks. ...and let’s not even get to the part where they like to complain about too fast, too slow, too rough, I’m hung up, I’m tired, I’m gonna be a little late.

Trust me. You’re better off fishing solo.
Posted By: beartrap

Re: Back seat - 02/03/21 11:50 PM

what are your rules on smoking,chewing,passing gas,peeing over the side of the boat and fishing shallow water?
Posted By: Okie Poke

Re: Back seat - 02/03/21 11:54 PM

Originally Posted by SteezMacQueen
The “not just tear it up” part is gonna be the deal breaker. I’ve never had a fishing buddy that hasn’t broken something. Often. They like to stomp on seats, break glove box door, whack the engine cowl with 1 ounce tungsten weights....repetitively. Spill drinks. ...and let’s not even get to the part where they like to complain about too fast, too slow, too rough, I’m hung up, I’m tired, I’m gonna be a little late.

Hmmmmm....I been wondering why I never got invited to fish with you again. Did you ever get that whole bottle of dipndye stain outta your carpet?
Posted By: BigDozer66

Re: Back seat - 02/04/21 12:05 AM

Originally Posted by beartrap
what are your rules on smoking,chewing,passing gas,peeing over the side of the boat and fishing shallow water?

peep
Posted By: BigDozer66

Re: Back seat - 02/04/21 12:05 AM

Originally Posted by Okie Poke

Hmmmmm....I been wondering why I never got invited to fish with you again. Did you ever get that whole bottle of dipndye stain outta your carpet?

roflmao
Posted By: pacertom

Re: Back seat - 02/04/21 12:34 AM

Originally Posted by pdawg
Looking for a mature back seat partner to fish and split cost. No alchohol beverages allowed on boat and must help care for boat ( just not tear it up) .

Get a dog..... smile
Posted By: rj74955

Re: Back seat - 02/04/21 01:00 AM

You didn't really mean the no alcohol part, right?
Posted By: BCBassCat

Re: Back seat - 02/04/21 01:02 AM

How organized is your passenger console?
Posted By: ezbassin

Re: Back seat - 02/04/21 01:46 AM

Just fish by yourself.
Posted By: Douglas J

Re: Back seat - 02/04/21 02:40 AM

The guy who used to post about his tournaments on fork, he would start in Caney and make 3 or 4 runs from there to the back of Birch and back in a day, he would be a good partner for this fellow.
Posted By: 361V

Re: Back seat - 02/04/21 12:43 PM

Good luck! I’m out!
Posted By: T Bird

Re: Back seat - 02/04/21 01:26 PM

Cancels me out. roflmao
Posted By: Okie Poke

Re: Back seat - 02/04/21 02:10 PM

I'm mature and can split cost and can possibly abstain from alcohol as long as we don't fish for over 8 hours. I'll respect your property but there's nothing in here that says I can't fish nekkid. Is that good? I sit on a towel while we're on pad.....
Posted By: avid_basser

Re: Back seat - 02/04/21 03:22 PM

Tough crowd...but good luck in the search for a new partner
Posted By: C130

Re: Back seat - 02/04/21 04:14 PM

Looks like you excluded the majority here when you said “mature”. roflmao
Posted By: Slide_R

Re: Back seat - 02/04/21 04:23 PM

Join a good bass club, meet some of the folks and you will likely find a partner that way.
Posted By: Ranger1

Re: Back seat - 02/04/21 04:48 PM

Do you keep toilet paper on your boat?
Posted By: Douglas J

Re: Back seat - 02/04/21 05:17 PM

Re: Back seat - 02/06/21 01:30 AM

Real nice. Just got this boat

Re: Back seat - 02/06/21 01:31 AM

woot
Posted By: Topwater2

Re: Back seat - 02/06/21 03:20 AM

Would like to but I'm old. Trying to get all of that pee over the side might be an issue, you can wipe that off later. Probably get a few treble hooks in your seats as well. I will need an afternoon nap or two under a tree. I'm on a limited income so you'll have cover gas, lunch, and launch fee, I can bring a can or two of Vienna Sausage's if that helps. Oh, I'll meet you at the dock around 10:30/11:00. PM me your phone number. roflmao
Posted By: Flippin-Out

Re: Back seat - 02/06/21 11:54 AM

I'm mature and can split cost and can possibly abstain from alcohol as long as we don't fish for over 8 hours. I'll respect your property but there's nothing in here that says I can't fish nekkid. Is that good? I sit on a towel while we're on pad.....

I guess since the boat's on pad then, you should consider one of those new "gender-neutral" pad products - a towel might not be enough "protection". They're highly absorbent should you leak a bit. Since you apparently won't have panties to hold it in place, maybe you could try waterproof duct tape?
Posted By: spacejunkie

Re: Back seat - 02/06/21 01:22 PM

Want to fish in my boat instead? It's already scratched up, has a torn seat, cowling is dented, one broken windshield, carpet has dip stains (both Copenhagen and dye) and the flasher doesn't work. Good thing is the ice chest keeps the good stuff cold all day.
Posted By: Water Girl

Re: Back seat - 02/08/21 02:35 PM

Originally Posted by Topwater2
Would like to but I'm old. Trying to get all of that pee over the side might be an issue, you can wipe that off later. Probably get a few treble hooks in your seats as well. I will need an afternoon nap or two under a tree. I'm on a limited income so you'll have cover gas, lunch, and launch fee, I can bring a can or two of Vienna Sausage's if that helps. Oh, I'll meet you at the dock around 10:30/11:00. PM me your phone number. roflmao

Lol

Re: Back seat - 02/08/21 04:04 PM

Originally Posted by Ranger1
Do you keep toilet paper on your boat?

That is a must have 😂
Posted By: The Tacklesmith

Re: Back seat - 02/08/21 04:16 PM

bolt

Re: Back seat - 02/08/21 05:11 PM

Originally Posted by The Tacklesmith
wopics

woot

Pics of toilet paper 😂
Posted By: gut hooked

Re: Back seat - 02/08/21 11:48 PM

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣sorry......😷😷😷😷😷😷😷😷
Posted By: ReelSlow

Re: Back seat - 02/09/21 01:15 PM

What lakes do you fish? Bridgeport, Ray Roberts, Amon Carter, Hubbard Creek ?
Posted By: ReelSlow

Re: Back seat - 02/12/21 04:59 PM

I think he did a background check on me! I sent PM offering to help him out on the local lakes since he is often asking for help on lakes.

Oh well , I like beer , fishing by myself and abusing equipment.
Posted By: Dropshottin

Re: Back seat - 02/13/21 06:11 AM

I didn't see no masterbation, so I am still in.... pick me up at the launch, ill be the guy with the stiff socks.
Posted By: 361V

Re: Back seat - 02/13/21 08:37 AM

Originally Posted by Dropshottin
I didn't see no masterbation, so I am still in.... pick me up at the launch, ill be the guy with the stiff socks.
Welcome to the forum”........sort of. Always wonder how it’s going to turn south on us. Never a matter of “IF” only “WHEN”. Steered that right into the gutter didn’t ya?
Posted By: Bandit 200 XP

Re: Back seat - 02/13/21 11:24 AM

Originally Posted by ezbassin
Just fish by yourself.

thumb
Posted By: SteezMacQueen

Re: Back seat - 02/13/21 01:53 PM

Originally Posted by 361V
Welcome to the forum”........sort of. Always wonder how it’s going to turn south on us. Never a matter of “IF” only “WHEN”. Steered that right into the gutter didn’t ya?

OMG
Posted By: rj74955

Re: Back seat - 02/13/21 03:29 PM

Originally Posted by 361V

He might be serious.
Posted By: tmd11111

Re: Back seat - 02/13/21 03:34 PM

Careful, a stray cast and you'll end up with a prince albert
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum