Texas Fishing Forum

Active target?

Posted By: karaider00

Active target? - 01/31/21 04:01 AM

Do y’all know if you are running active target if you are able to bring up other screens? Say your map and active target at the same time? My buddy has a garmin and he said he can only do a single screen when he uses livescope.
Posted By: Vinsanity

Re: Active target? - 01/31/21 04:07 AM

Yes you can. Just did mine today!
Posted By: Larry Hutchens Lowrance Pro S

Re: Active target? - 01/31/21 04:08 AM

You can run any screen config you want depending on your screen size, I run the AT and SS and Chart same time no issues.
Posted By: karaider00

Re: Active target? - 01/31/21 04:10 AM

That was easy thanks guys
Posted By: grout-scout

Re: Active target? - 01/31/21 04:13 AM

Not sure what model of Garmin your buddy has, but the ultra series can do split screen. Not pertinent to your answer, but clarify for others that read your comment about the Garmin.

But there are many faulty AT transducers being sent out, you might wait a bit before ordering one.
Posted By: mudd

Re: Active target? - 01/31/21 04:47 AM

Originally Posted by grout-scout
Not sure what model of Garmin your buddy has, but the ultra series can do split screen. Not pertinent to your answer, but clarify for others that read your comment about the Garmin.

But there are many faulty AT transducers being sent out, you might wait a bit before ordering one.

That’s good to know. I have a bunch on order for the store. eek
Posted By: grout-scout

Re: Active target? - 01/31/21 05:09 AM

Originally Posted by mudd
Originally Posted by grout-scout

That’s good to know. I have a bunch on order for the store. eek

There’s a thread on bassboatcentral, Lowrance page, if you want to read more about it. Not much info, other than it’s the transducer and not the module.
Posted By: ring fry

Re: Active target? - 01/31/21 01:45 PM

Originally Posted by karaider00
Do y’all know if you are running active target if you are able to bring up other screens?My buddy has a garmin and he said he can only do a single screen when he uses livescope.

Your buddy needs to go into the menu a little deeper. I don't know of any of the Livescope compatible units that can't split screen.

Retired grass grower
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum